Rose Quartz lied to somebody

Rose Quartz lied to somebody.

>Rose Quartz, leader of the rebellion, is a fat hedonistic, air-headed moron who started a hopeless war that got many gems shattered out of the delusion that humans are so amazing when they're not
Holy shit, how does Pearl fall in love with someone like this?

Because she was programmed to.

>they're not

Hrm.

She secretly bubbles anyone who disagrees with her, most probably knew this but it was far too late to say anything at that point.

Compared to gems, they're not.

"Born here in the dirt" could just mean that she was born in a kindergarten, not that she was literally born on Earth

Aristocratic gems like Sapphire and Lapis Lazuli could be created in a different way. We've only seen Quartzes come from Kindergartens so far

did big nigger try to shatter Rose when she disagreed just like with Steven?

Bismuth did nothing wrong. Rose and Steven are just naive retards.

She was born on Earth before being stationed on the Zoo, but still saw Homeworld as home like most Gem-kind and may've visited it
Everything moves fast because she's a 5k+ year old Gem, organics she loves grow old and die in only a hundred years at most

>I came to Earth thinking this was just another colony ... and then, I met her. Just another Quartz soldier, made right here in the dirt.
Definitely seems like Bismuth was saying she was born on Earth

There's not much reason to shatter when bubbling is an option, excluding Diamonds

well if big nigger tried to shatter Rose when they argued then that's pretty bad.
if she didn't then meh

Nothing really implies that. All we know is that they had a fight, where Bismuth ended up getting bubbled in secret for years, without Rose dropping a hint or way that would lead to her being released by the crystal gems.

Peridot said that the Prime and Beta kindergartens were the only kindergartens documented on Earth

Just my two points but that thing, shatter point or whatever it was called, was fucking useless. Just poof everybody and then SMASH [THEM] WITH A HAMMER

This has to be true since she was one of Pink's gems and Pink only had the one colony. We don't know if Rose was always on Earth, though. I don't see why she would ever need to leave but it's possible.

Then either Rose was made in Prime, just like Beta had both Jaspers and Carnelians, or she and the rest of the Rose Quartz line was made in like a test canyon for a whole new line of gems.

It's confirmed that the Rose Quartz gems were created for Pink Diamond, which means they must have been made on Earth because Pink Diamond didn't own any other planets.

>leader of political party is a fat, hedonistic, air-headed moron who started a hopeless war that got many men killed out of the delusion that America is so amazing when they're not

YFW Steven Universe is predicting the future

Those are the only two Kindergarten facilities but
>file related
those red dots are all the Gem-controlled structures. e.g. the dot in (what was) Russia, what could've sucked the life out of the Earth to that degree if not Gem creation? Maybe impatient Pink Diamond created her batch of perfect Rose Quartz gems before a functioning Kindergarten facility was created. Or maybe it was decommissioned early and not documented as a Kindergarten.

Perhaps shoddy work + Rose Quartz gem natural resource cost = the region was fucked. And maybe even knowing her creation led to the death of so much life partially kicked off Rose's ideals and natural empathy.

All speculation but I seriously doubt Rose would lie to Bismuth about where she was made. Other Gems would know where Rose was made, so it'd be stupid to lie about something Bismuth could easily find out is false.

There were Pink Diamond gems made on homeworld, I don't have a pic but the kindergartens in Off-Colored had the symbol on them for Pink Diamond and I'm pretty sure Paddy was created for Pink. I think the Prime kindergarten just the first kindergartens she made herself to start off her colony, and the Beta kindergarten was of course created to make more soldiers to fight in the war. Maybe Rose Quartzes were created on homeworld or with a different method that didn't involve kindergartens?

I think there is probably something special about the Rose Quartz line's creation like you're theorizing about. Another reason I don't think that Rose was made from an Earth kindergarten is that Amethyst used to beat herself up for being like a monster made from an Earth kindergarten, and I don't think she would feel that way if Rose came out of an Earth kindergarten too.

The dot in Russia is the Galaxy Warp.

Do we know that for sure? Would a Galaxy Warp cost resources like that? I figured the Galaxy Warp was one of the dots in the Atlantic Ocean because Lapis was flying Steven around NA (Empire City & Jersey), it didn't seem like she flew Steven across the planet.

There was a world map in the art book, that revealed some names and locations, like the Galaxy Warp being in the Tunguska Sea, Mexico being named Aqua-Mexico, and South America being named Pangea, among other things.

I gotta be honest senpai. Making show predictions is retarded as fuck IMO because the show is going to get cancelled, rather than end on its own terms. Its not a bad show by CN standards, but the long waits and terrible filler episodes will kill any fan support.

Well of a sudden Same Old World doesn't make sense
Maybe the Galaxy Warp was made over whatever sucked so much life out of the Earth ...or maybe Russia just doesn't exist because Sugar got pissy that they censored SU or whatever

Because clearly the rabid fan base on the internet is non-existent and just imaginary. And the constant threads on this very board clearly signify that no one talks about steven universe.

Better shows have been cancelled you actual retard.

Or they just changed the location of the Galaxy Warp when for "Same Old World" from where it was in the CONCEPT art.

It's too popular to be cancelled
There's literally no other cartoon I can think of that has this much attention currently, there's like a million Steven Universe "reaction" videos on YT. A show like Adventure Time popularity petered out but SU is still going strong.

Maybe the Galaxy Warp was shot out of space and made the crater at impact?

Yzma pls.

>blue diamond
blue pearl
>yellow diamond
yellow pearl
>earth Pearl
?
No, seriously. Who was the original owner?!

Have another (you) on the house.

Homeworld is the "home" of all gems even if they've never been there, it's their ancestral home. Also even if she was born on Earth, she may not have spent most of her time before the rebellion there.

>There's literally no other cartoon I can think of that has this much attention currently
Amazing world of Gumball beats it's ratings nearly 2 to 1. It's YT videos also get as much as triple the traffic

>It's too popular to be cancelled
There is no such thing, more so where streaming is making it impossible for networks to know what is and isn't worth the production costs.

>No, seriously. Who was the original owner?!
Peridot said Pearl was a fancy Pearl, implying she belonged to someone at a very high tier. Obviously due to the nature of the show, it was very likely a diamond(as we don't know ANYthing else about the hierarchy and aristocracy about gems). Since her skin color is white, she is very likely from White Diamond(though to be fair, her hair color is mostly pink...)
I think a dialogue suggested that she hasn't met Rose until several thousand years into her life, thus it's unlikely she belonged to Pink

Well, Russia would still exist, because all important historical events that made the country as it is now, happened in the orange area here.
Siberia is just a colony for Russia (like Australia was for Great Britain), acquired in the XVI-XVII centuries.

Orange area

>All life is worth preserving
>Committing genocide in the name of reproduction when you're ageless is wrong

Sorry, but she was right. And your cynicism is dumb.

What has led you to believe there's only four Pearls?

I believe she was made for White but was considered imperfect so was handmedowned to Pink. That’s probably not it, but she clearly has some connection to Pink. Her symbol’s on her spacesuit for a reason.