Is this the only SJW comic that's actually good?

is this the only SJW comic that's actually good?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/how-many-americans-do-cops-kill-each-year-480712
washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hating your ex makes you SJW now?

she also draws about muh gender and police = pigs

Is anyone left of Gengis Khan anSJW?

How awful
I'm sorry you had to read that, it must have been hard for you

Snail bitch is a pretty good comic yeah

I have no idea why anybody in the US would be distrustful of the police.

so you're one of them then?

"Fucking bitch dumped me, she's a total shillary cuck".

>liking unfunny weeb garbage
>making three consecutive threads about unfunny weeb garbage to keep a ball of shit rolling

She actually not very SJW at all. She does mention the whole non-binary gender thing but when people on her blog ask her shit like "which pronouns should I use to address you by? She just says things to the effect of 'pronouns don't matter who cares? She/Her/Them is good enough but none of it really matters that much...'
The ex-bf comics were all made within the first 12 days of the break up and most of her comics dont involve him.

>weeb

Would it make me easier to hate if you pigeonholed me into that nebulous group? Then go ahead

I'm sorry I've read your post.

This. Why would people be distrustful of the men tasked to uphold the law and keep order? Unless they're hippy anarchists or criminals themselves.

so is she like a teacher or what?

I don't know bout SJW, but it's certainly not any good. The artwork is good, but the writing is never funny.

One job she apparently worked at was the kids area of a museum or something.

Kill thousands every year, arrest or harass innocent people daily, can literally commit crimes and lose their job at worst, everyone will believe them over you just because their cops.

And no one wants to play twister for their life in a hotel hallway.
>ghangis khan
>right wing
You fuckin what?

>DON'T TOUCH THE FLOOR WITH YOUR HANDS OR I'LL SHOOT YOU!
>Ok, now crawl towards me

Being an Eastern Yuro myself, I didn't understand it either. But after that I understood all those 2nd amendment fetishists.

It's rarely LOL funny but it's cute enough.

>Kill thousands every year
shit like this makes me realize how much the horseshoe theory is right
yesterday I read on Sup Forums
>hillary killed literally thousands

you're all god damn insane

Go look up civil forfeiture and what it pays for and come back.

Okay, that's not bad.

Is that the city museum?

...what? How does that have anything to do with "le horseboot tree ree"?

Some cops abuse their power and yell or shoot innocent, unarmed victims dead.

That being said, of all the cops I interacted with, I only met one who was like that. I generally feel safe around cops. People who are afraid of cops need to watch less television and get off of Facebook that perpetuates the idea that cops kill black people.

>People who are afraid of cops need to watch less television and get off of Facebook that perpetuates the idea that cops kill black people.

They also need to understand that in many situations, cops have literally 1 second to react to potentially being shot dead. They're trained to make judgement calls, but it's impossible to get right 100% of the time. If you put your average "fuck da police" idiot on the line, with a gun, and told them they have 1 second to decide whether to shoot or not, I would bet my right hand that they would end up incorrectly killing innocent people about 95% of the time, regardless of race.

Instances like the hotel shooting, where the cop goes
>right hand red
>I DIDN'T SAY SIMON SAYS!
>BLAM BLAM BLAM
are incredibly outside the norm as to constitute a statistical anomaly.

Gogarty comics are real treats! if you don't like them, "your gay"

>hiya bunkmate, do you love me?

I don't want to victim blame but most of the instances I've seen where cops killed innocents was when the civilian wasn't listening to the cop's instructions or arguing with them. "WE DO NOT FIGHT POLICE" is the best policy always in the back of my mind.

I fucking love the kidz bop one for some reason

Hating the police isn't sjw
Partisans ruin everything

Damnit, my cat just hit my escape key and deleted my post.

Summary:
1. You're right. The vast majority of perps are justifiably shot, but by the time those facts come to light, no one gives a shit.
2. You're also right. You'll never win a cop fight on the street. Cooperate and fight them in a courtroom.

It either makes you an SJW or a nignog, take your pick.

Unless you're a black person at an atm getting choked to death by some dipshit with a badge and no hearing.

>The vast majority of perps are justifiably shot
How would you know?

>it's OK for armored, armed people who have been trained for years to be scared and shoot
>it's not OK for random terrified citizens to deviate even 1% from the orders of a guy pointing a gun at them

Actual kek

That's not even near the top of the list. It's honestly a distraction.

It's things like and the general power structure of having to respect assholes who manufacture traffic violations to meet quotas and keep the lights on. Or a more general problem with people who don't understand that the reality of what police are capable of doing is to Respond and Report and give up personal autonomy and civil liberty to pass the responsibility on to a civil body. Or the perceived unwarranted self importance and implications of having military funerals. Or that just seeing someone who is supposed to have your interests in mind makes you stress out.

I don't hate pigs, but I sure as fuck don't trust them because the moral and cognitive expectations and duties of the job are beyond what the kind of person who becomes a police officer is capable of. Most aren't bad but the system is corrupt, they have too much power where they don't need it and it is blindly directed to criminals and upstanding citizens, they can't actually do what people think they do, and a good number are just assholes who want power or become assholes through stress.

>niggersnakes

Is that why you're sucking cop dick so much? Because the other team wants accountability for police so therefore you bend over and pull your cheeks apart for a cavity search?

You're retarded. Civil forfeiture, wrongful incarceration, ticket quotas. All good reasons to hate police. Not that I hate specific individual, more so that the law of this country is so fucked up.

>>Kill thousands every year
newsweek.com/how-many-americans-do-cops-kill-each-year-480712
washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/
Ah yes, denying objective reality truly the sport of enlightened centrist.
>muh horseshoe theory
Kill yourself faggot
>yesterday I read on Sup Forums
>hillary killed literally thousands
She's been responsible for the murder of at least 3. Killing is different from murder, but yes, she's killed thousands through her foreign policy as secretary of state.
This too
>They also need to understand that in many situations, cops have literally 1 second to react to potentially being shot dead
Being scared isn't an excuse to kill innocent people.

You sound like a bootlicker.

way to out yourself

Because I actually pay attention to cases, and don't just scream "DINDU NUFFIN" before an investigation is even held, before immediately moving on to the next "DINDU NUFFIN".

Same reason it's impossible for me to take "Black Lives Matter" seriously. The most egregious cases of improper police violence are immediately forgotten, while a few dozen more cases of justifiable shootings of violent felons are all met with the exact same cries of "DINDU NUFFIN".

They already have accountability. It doesn't really matter if a thorough investigation proves that the cop is entirely justified; time and time again has proven that some weird tribal mentality wants the cop's head (who is always assumed to be white) on a pike regardless of how justified they were.

I think the only negative experience I've had with a police officer, I was completely in the wrong and had open alcohol in public, while I was underaged. He tossed it out and told me to go the fuck home, so I did, and that was the end of that.

I didn't go, "AW NAH NIGGA WHY YOU GOTTA BE LIKE THAT? WHY YOU GOTTA BE LIKE THAT? WHY YOU KEEPING A BROTHA DOWN MAN? WHY YOU GOTTA BE LIKE THAT? MAN U RACIS AS SHEEEEEEEIT!"

Hating blue lives matter doesn't mean you hate the police.

>dindu nuffin
And the true colours come through.

>ghangis khan
>right wing?

He raped a lot of women.

>Being scared isn't an excuse to kill innocent people.
It comes with the job. You might want to actually attempt placing yourself in their shoes before you go on another SJW tirade.

So you know exactly what I'm talking about. The response is so consistently stereotypical in "police shootings" that I don't even have to explain it to you.

Yeah, being a cop comes with an excuse to kill innocents.

Same here. Shit I didn't save it. Does anyone have it?

No, it comes with dealing potentially fatal situations, either to yourself, innocent bystanders, or perpetrators, on a daily basis.

Even a minor traffic stop can turn deadly for an officer in one second.

Since you're not even remotely interesting in trying to understand what that's like, and instead would rather believe that all officers should be able to shoot a gun out of a perps hands, unzip their fly, and jack them off to calm them down in the amount of time it would take you to even realize what's going on, I'm not even sure why you're bothering with your shitposting.

>placing yourself in their shoes
The idea is that police are trained, armored professionals backed up by the state. That's why they are held to a much higher standard than random Sup Forums posters.

>give a single case of an mentally ill cop in a country with millions of cops
When you show me a poll where it proves that a considerable part of the cops fucked up in some way we talk