Why do so many people like him? Is there anything about him that's better than Pete?

Why do so many people like him? Is there anything about him that's better than Pete?

He is teenage spiderman, that is why Spidergirl and ultimate spiderman is popular.

He has
>better powers
>BBC
>delicious brown gf now
>not dead parents
>hot mommy
>arguably better costume

In everything else he sucks tho

>Is there anything about him that's better than Peter?
No, he's actually worse. Bland as fuck when written by anyone, because no witter thinks of him on any other way that isn't copy of Peter Parker.

People just like bad things, his fanbase is just people with shit taste and nothing else. He has no struggles, no enemies, no arch nemesis, no rougues, his firends are fucking boring normal people for the exception of kamala and nova

Spiderman has the sinister six, mutant friends, the fantastic four, captain america, his worst enemy was the green goblin, venom went from being a threat to becoming a friend of spidey. This dumb kid is a nobofy with an op superpower. Stole a name and the personality of a better hero than him.

Well, he got his uncle., and a girl electro and that japanese inhuman for his rogue gallery.

And friends that actually like him, both normals and heroes. At least, Miles isn't a shitty friend like Peter.

I like him because he’s black.

Aside from being black, he's a blank slate. People like to project on characters that lack definition. Such as Bella from Twilight.

He was a mediocre new character in the Ultimates continuity which put him above most of the rest of said continuity. That said, current Pete is complete shit now so it is kind of the same situation since he crossed into mainstream.

Not as popular as Peter
That's for sure

He's a shit character since his debut, but that can change.
The only thing he has going for him is that he has no decades of backstory, so is more accessible.

he is more family oriented as his family constantly haunts him and his choices

He makes racists seething mad and thats more than enough for me.

He just needs to get away from Bendis and into the hands of somebody actually interested in making him a character.

Done right, Miles can satisfy the "kid Spider-Man" theme and let Peter finally grow the fuck up.

Yea, didn't they just age Miles for no reason?
I don't claim to read his comics, but someone posted pics where he looked at least 20.
Marvel is fucking RETARDED.

What's it like having no taste of your own and only seeking it annoy people you don't like?

its those superior black genetics all the girls and women are talking about

>wears pants
Definitely evil.

Feels pretty good to see you so upset

probably got tired of riding the subway and having old men feel her legs without paying her first

ye I found some other examples
Apparently it's by Bendix himself

I think it's time to make Miles the original Spider-Man, and Peter be the teenager newcomer sucking his cock.

kids growing up?! even the ganke is looking fatter

I'm sure it's fucking hard to divine what I had in mind.
>Done right, Miles can satisfy the "kid Spider-Man" theme and let Peter finally grow the fuck up.
KIDS GROWING UP LOL?

But can any of them tank his Venom Blast at full power and tell him "Yeah, whatever." before punching him into a wall?

Like in the vein of that scene from Halo Wars 2 where big bad Atriox mops the floor with Red Team. On his own. Against three Spartan II's.

because he was given the torch to become the next spiderman and they did it right unlike other series where you have the same name/origin but different race or gender.
Why couldn't marvel just give miles his own love interest why must he get Peters sloppy seconds.

They don't. They only pretend to because it'd be racist otherwise.

Black super heroes do make better super heroes

>Black super heroes do make better super heroes
>this is what Niggers actually believe

>people like him
Nah. People like the idea of a black Spider-Man. Doubt anyone likes an actual "character" if you can call it that.
His fanbase on Sup Forums consists solely of retards who can only screech "ur rayciss" every time he gets criticized which tells you everything you need to know about how much "meat" they see in him.

I don't its about people liking him, but a group of people rushing to defend/justify his existence

He just needs better writers.

I'm pretty excited for someone who's not Bendis writing his solo

They're more comfortable now that she has bad girl slut genital piercings.

They're only better when they're not given beta white qualities

>no more slim brown/black twink spiderman
well, was good while it lasted

They must be pretty memorable if you don't even know their names...lol

Aaron davis.

Frankly, I am bad with peter parker villains names. Like Sandman, And original electro, shocker.

It used to be good before he got into 616, because his character was building up to ultimately separate from Peter's style, instead, Bendis just did shit