Darth Vader #10 (Wed 10)
Forces of Destiny: Rey (Wed 10)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg [Open]

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k [Open]

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY [Open]

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc [Open]

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/951818800650792960
youtu.be/ORoWkfZrkcc
strawpoll.me/14819446
cbr.com/han-solo-ron-howard-reshoots/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is she, /swco/?

Hail Mandalore!

>master ship

Sheev: A Star Wars Story when?

>democracy
>failing
Sup Forums actually believes this

DELET THIS

>Sup Forums actually believes this
get this meme from here

twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/951818800650792960

Where is the bulge? This art is not canon!

Ahsoka: Madness Returns

New Clone Wars Conversations
youtu.be/ORoWkfZrkcc

Hail!

Congratulations on being noticed.

A Sex Machine.

Hail Mandalore!

>master race

Perfect synergy.

We are the spark that ignites the fuel, that mixes with the air, that inducts into the cylinder, that pushes the piston, that rotates the crankshaft, that turns the gears, that drive the axles, that move the tires, that propel the motor car that will run over the First Order.

Okay, which one of you did this?

>Hail Mandalore!

ftfy

>Star Wars is dead because Luke doesn't make an epic lightsaber academy
Why do retards honestly believe this?

Not him, but did you even watch TPM?

The entire movie is about the failure of the Democratically elected Senate to resolve the crisis on Naboo and how the combined military might of the gungans/naboo/jedi defeat the Trade Federation and Darth Maul.

I smell a Hell in a Cell match.

WHAT FUCKING PART DO YOU NOT GET LUKE EQUALS STAR WARS WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING HARD FOR PEOPLE

Or something to the effect, they won't actually bother discussing their views

I honestly pity anyone who thinks Luke is Star Wars.

and the failure of democracy in electing A SHIT LORD who turns their democracy into an empire
this isn't Sup Forums, this is literally what happens

>sheev palpatine practicing he's demonic screening

who are you quoting?

Better late than never!

Sup Forums and Sup Forums, apparently The Last Jedi is insulting and has killed the franchise

Why do you believe a barely trained scavenger is more qualified to revive the Jedi than someone who has spent his life being a jedi and who has studied their history and teachings?

RIP Chewie

because Luke got his powers between the second and third movie of his trilogy

>implying Rey and Finn are going to be tentpoles holding up the SW franchise.

I hate to tell you, but it's not working.

Round 23!

>It's a Dark Side duel when Count Dooku faces Darth Maul!
strawpoll.me/14819446

just because Sup Forums and Sup Forums agree with something does not necessarily make it untrue

I mean by that logic, baneposting is unfunny, when we know this not to be the case.

Full bracket where?

Except an OT movie featuring famous OT charatcers is made every other year.

>Hail Mandalore!

The Star Wars fanbase having less people in it is the best Christmas gift I could ever have gotten tbqh

Reminder, Dooku gave us the greatest army in Star Wars history. That includes Fives & Rex.

Even if the ones who remain only do so to shit on it at every given opportunity?

Hail Mandalore!

Is Dooku truly the most underappreciated SW antagonist?

he will Make Mandalore Great Again

vote Mandalore

Very. He's unlike other villains. Calm, Intelligent, & Sophisticated.

He trained his whole life for the 'it's treason then" moment.

Reminder that Maul is the correct choice

Yes
>Is a regal aristocrat, comes off as a partner in crime with Sheev of all people
>The best lightsaber in series, which he uses to fight with an awesome grace
>Can pull being a well-intentioned extremist off, whiel still being sinister as any other user of dark side
>Played by Christopher Lee

The 2017 Battlefront II's price has gone down. Should I get it?
Or kill myself for considering it?

Kys

He's the most wasted potential anyway.

>inb4 Maul or Snoke

Maul was never meant to be more than a glorified bounty hunter in Sheev's employ hunting down Padme and the Jedi, and Snoke had no potential to ever be interesting because he was a pallete swap of Sheev.

Dooku was a Jedi who grew disillusioned with the order due to its adherence to the morally questionable Republic, seeing it as no longer standing for justice as long as it exists as an extension of the senate. This led him down a path of political extremism ending with a declaration of secession in the name of a corporate-led AnCap confederation built on disenfranchised outer rim systems. This is such an interesting backdrop and it's utterly wasted in both the films and cartoon in favor of "bad man who is bad".

They just made Luke failed to replace him with Rey. Enjoy your future Rey's academy book series.

>pallete swap of Sheev.
Don't you mean a SUBVERSION?

Thank god based Ryan he killed Goldmember

Except these movies aren't the tentpoles. The trilogies were suppose to be the bread and butter. And the Han movie isn't exactly going to be making bank for Disney like RO or TLJ/TFA since the budget has effectively doubled due to the Ron Howard reshoots. It has to do even better than RO by several hundred million to be even on the same footing as. In other words it has to do TLJ numbers.

Why did Marv turn into a skeleton?

what if Ahsoka became Anakin's Sith apprentice?

Hail Mandalore!

>SUBVERSION

I've heard this so much in relation to the new Star Wars films, and it's such crap. I mean it's objectively true, I see what they're doing what with the whole Hegelian "thesis-antithesis-synthesis" thing where TFA is a straightforward recreation or "thesis" of the original films, TLJ breaks it down, and IX will (presumably) rebuild it once more. But ALL of this is worthless if the films don't work as strong stories of their own accord. Or to put it another way: metacommentary is worth very, very little if the commentary it's being built on is weak on its own merits. There's such a dearth of creativity in these stories that you have no choice BUT to talk about the "subversions" or "metacommentary" because the stories don't work on any other level than as a self-referential exercise in cinematic narcissism. It's like the movie is smelling its own farts and taking pleasure in them.

They would have steamy sex everyday.

Hey Sabinefag, the reason we tolerate RigNemAnon is because he doesn't fill the entire thread with his obnoxious forced meme

Subversion is nu/pol/'s new favorite word, might as well filter it.

I can guarantee that whenever you see somebody using that word here, it's for ironic meme purposes.
95% of the time, at least

>And the Han movie isn't exactly going to be making bank for Disney like RO or TLJ/TFA since the budget has effectively doubled due to the Ron Howard reshoots
Got a source for that?

I only did the first one.
This is on everybody else for jumping onto my forced meme a year in.

Man I don't think this was even Lucasfilm's aim for the trilogy. People just saw what they want to see.

>Rey's parents are nobodies
>stated as fact in the first movie
>stated as fact in the second movie
>HURR THEY HATE THE FANS
fuck star wars fans

except you didn't start posting it at the start of every thread right after rignemanon until the past week

I've been very on and off with it.
I can't do every thread.

Does Vader even have a dick after swimming in lava?

Not the user you're quoting, and I can't find a source for it, but it's a semi-reasonable assumption. I say "semi" because there's no way it DOUBLED (so much of the budget is allocated to VFX, post-production, advertising, etc. that reshoots wouldn't change), but you have to consider how much it takes to pay the actors, and new director, and the crew, and the sets, and all these general production costs. It's got to be a nice sum.

Sounds like fake news to me

I finally got around to reading Dark Disciple this week. Were there any complaints besides Vos going full retard after being captured and getting Ventress killed as a result? Because apart from that, I enjoyed it quite a lot.

99% of the complaints consist of waifu death, so no

Same source as the rumors that he reshot 80% of the movie.

cbr.com/han-solo-ron-howard-reshoots/

Best girl of the new canon

Aphra>>Hera>>Sabine>>Rose>>Rey
The rest are too minor, character-wise.

Can somebody explain to me the thing about Darth Maul and Asajj? Are they really the same race due to somebody forgetting they'd already assigned the same planet to an existing character?

Can't wait for that bitch to get killed off.

ess emm aitch

It was tedious

His dick was in the dirt the whole time. He's all good.

No

I'm surprised that Bradford Young still stays as cinematographer of Solo, I thought that he would quit after Lord and Miller got fired.

>t-the Aphra spam isn't real!!

She behaves way too much as if she were self-aware of being a star wars comic character.

Sexual dimorphism at its finest.

Dathomiri Zabraks are the result of interbreeding between humans and zabraks, which resulted in rather significant sexual dimorphism

You're entitled to your opinion, but your opinion is wrong.

Word of Lucas: yes.

Maul isn't a Zabrak, but a nightbrother and Ventress is a nightsister. Though Maul is suppose to be the son of Talzin.

It's not the fire that got it.
Obi-Wan has good aim. He didn't miss.

yeah that was a good joke for all of half an issue, the 90th time it happened made me realize her entire character was a bad idea
then screaming citadel almost made her good again, but then it warped immediately back to shit afterwards