So Stan Lee is a chauvinist pig?

I thought Marvel was supposed to be progressive...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramjit_Raghav
youtube.com/watch?v=51xzLNjJrDE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Papon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck is a chauvinist?

If this surprises you you're a moron. And know nothing of most people from the 70's.

Jack Kirby finally gets his revenge

Being male and being fine with it.

Good for Kirby that he worked so hard that he didn't have any stamina left to thinking in sex. The negative side is that Stan Lee fucked his wife

More and more it sounds like women are the real problem and men simply can't help themselves.

What would characters like Mockingbird and She-Thor think of Dirty Stan?

So Stan lee is a patriotic pig? or have your minds been so consumed by the feminist agenda that you all don't even know what chauvinist means anymore?

Older than that. He was working in the 40s.

>accused
Innocent until proven guilty, user.
Accusations aren't the same as actually committing the crime. They're a SUGGESTION that somebody may have committed a crime, and they can be incorrect if based on nothing but feelings.

For example, I can accuse you of breaking into horse stables and raping mares in there, but I don't have any proof, so it doesn't guarantee that you actually committed the crime, and thus the accusation has no weight.
Well, do you rape mares, user?

It is. And much like North Korea, it keeps changing the standard of what that is both to keep its people wary, and to remove rivals during the inevitable slip ups

I don’t, no, but I don’t have VARIOUS mares tearfully coming forward and accusing me of mastutbating in front of them so it’s a li’l different

He's fucking 96, leave him alone, it's way too fucking late.

>Innocent until proven guilty, user.

That only matters if it's actually taken into a court of law. These people don't need to prove shit in the court of public opinion, the mere accusation is enough for presumption of guilt. Why take a risk that they won't succeed in court when they can drag someone's reputation and livelihood through the mud without any risk to themselves whatsoever?

This is the world that we're living in.

That doesn't even make sense

>Innocent until proven guilty, user.

Not in the court of public opinion. There it's the other way around.

What the fuck

He'll just have to live his next 100 years with these accusations.

If we found Hitler living in Argentina in his late 90s would you feel the same?

>Steal a million bucks from an elderly man you're supposed to take care of.
>When he goes to the cops, try to blackmail him.

>I don’t, no
I do't believe you.
You better have some good PROOF, son. All those poor mares are gonna to need child support after all those rape-centaurs you helped create.

Yes! Fuck yes. BLM vs MeToo!

Luckily my penis is far too small to penetrate a horse. No jury would convict me ;)

He's 95 years old. He's probably just going senile.

Stan Lee called my boobs fake and said Wolverine would pop them

>conflating genocide and starting a world war to anonymous allegations of harassment

The absolute state of modern SJWs

Well they sentenced that 96-year-old Nazi bookkeeper to four years in prison last year, so clearly they don't really have any compunctions about age for that sort of thing.

yes

Damn, deep cut.

For the record, the women accusing Stan Lee have been trying to extort him. They're going to him first and demanding hush money else they take their claims public. This is evidence they have no actual legal case to be made and that this is pure blackmail.

>There it's the other way around.
Nah.
In the court of public opinion the rule is "Guilty, even is proven innocent".
Just see all those people falsely accused of being rapists. The court proved them innocent, but in the streets everybody hates them anyway, either thinking that the judicial system failed yet again or that they paid their way out of jail.

This is the society we live in.

More than that, they are doing it anonymously and the representatives of the organisation that was alleged to make the claim i n the first place deny everything.
Daily mail lies. Big whoop.
And then there's that million stolen from Stan.

Ramjit Raghav (born c. 1916) is an Indian former wrestler and farmer who has been claimed by various news media as the world's oldest father. He resided in southern India with his wife. He claimed to have had his first child with his wife at age 94. He fathered a second child at age 96.
Ramjit Raghav - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramjit_Raghav

Whores be lying. As usual.

>late 90s

Late 120s, you retard.

It’s a matter of having consistent principles
Does the passage of time alleviate moral culpability or no? Simple question

What the fuck are you talking about

He’s right, though

>Things start to die down
>Daily Mail make another false article

I always confuse Stan Lee with Hugh Hefner

Funny thing is Hugh is the only one who didn't create any of that type of controversy

It depends on the crime. If someone was responsible for the death of 11,000,000 people, more than that through war, then, no, nothing can really bring them pity or forgiveness.

If someone honked a woman's breasts once during the height of western sexism, or stole a car once, or punched someone for shoving them, no, I don't think there's any reason or fairness in punishing them forty years later when they're in the throes of God damn senility and everyone they know and love is dead.

You're a fucking idiot.

>The negative side is that Stan Lee fucked his wife

>Actually repeating this dumb X-Play joke.

About what? I don't see what his point is.

Most of tumblr, including the #metoo people are defending Stan. Apparently the dailymail reporting and Stan's personal caretakers saying it's bullshit was enough to convince them.

Still some SJWs and twitterfags like Jude Terror are still attacking Stan.

Because it was expected that you would have sex with him if you were a bunny. It was just part of the whole thing.

Come on man. Sexual misery sucks but it doesn't excuse assaulting someone (not to say that the Lee claims are assault or even true).

that's totally fine.
Hes like 103 years old, just write it off as senility.

Principles of what?
Being a twat?

Unfortunately destroying Stan Lee is necessary since he's all in with Disney and their lots

Good opinion. Everyone knows Ros was the one fucking Stan.

What if they treated women like sex objects and exposed themselves to and masturbated in front of working professionals without their content and in spite of their protests, groping them and laughing about it?
Doesn’t that tell you something about their character? Should we be celebrating that kind of individual?

Who's being falsely accused?

Principles of accountability, user
Why should he be allowed to molest, grope, and masturbate in front of unconsenting women and still be championed as a role model?

>Doesn’t that tell you something about their character? Should we be celebrating that kind of individual?
I think you're being dense on purpose, so I'm gonna stop giving you attention.

He shouldn't be. Prove that he did it, then we'll talk.

Stan Lee?

Any evidence or just being a twat?

I mean even if this is true, this sounds more like Stan has dementia than he’s a serial assaulter

Why is that? He's not the CEO of Marvel.

Dodge noted

Fair enough. Let’s see how this shakes out
What’s your standard of proof btw? “Preponderance of evidence” seem fair?

What's with the casual love for Stan Lee? People who've never read comics acting up like Stan Lee being accused of sexual assault will destroy their childhood. A guy at my work who's not even into comics was upset about this the other day.

Who would've thought that this video would ever be important. But here we go.
youtube.com/watch?v=51xzLNjJrDE

Hard evidence and not just the whining of some cunts.

How did a tabloid magazine in the United Kingdom get a scoop about this and not the million news outlets actually in Hollywood, California?

They get power from him

Honestly, what surprises me is that so many people are up in arms over the accusation. He's always been a heavy womanizer and nobody really gave a shit.

I mean, what side of this topic do you want to be on? The side that believes a 95 year old man, at the absolute worst of his health physically and mentally is being shaken down by his caretakers, or that a decrepit man still honking titties until his very last breath?

Not that guy, but please keep these standards as you continue to post here. Don't believe anything until you see it for yourself. No more taking random anons' words for anything.

Why should we waste even a second discussing Bob Saget, WHO RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990?

>Feeling up == genocide
That's a really fucked up principle you got there.

You say that but they've done "too old for prison" with people convicted of crimes against humanity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Papon

That's true regardless of the type of accusation though.

A guilty verdict given by a jury of his peers.

>Daily
>Mail

>That's true regardless of the type of accusation though.
Elaborate.

OJ Simpson is still considered a murderer by most people. I'm sure there are better examples but you can see what I mean.

Tumblr belongs to Disney.

Women are weird. If Stan Lee started masturbating in front of me I would probably be more likely to laugh than anything. Who would be intimidated by some desiccated old man?

These accusations are retaliation for Stan Lee spotting he was being embezzled:

io9 gizmodo com/someone-has-reportedly-stolen-300-000-from-comics-lege-1821670440

In his very strong denial of the harassment claims he comes right out and mentions the blackmail attempt. Did any of these sites follow up on this slightly older story that occurred only 2 weeks ago? Do "journalists" have the memory of goldfish?

This sexual harassment claim wont stick once the next story comes out of the embezzler being arrested and going to jail.

this is the best description of sjws ever

Nobody is suggesting Dirty Stan go to prison, user

I'm jewish and you're an idiot

>defending a rapist
What happened to you, Marvel fandom?

I think that it's pretty questionable that all of these allegations started coming out after Stan's people went to the cops because a million dollars were stolen from him.

Okay, but come on, that dude totally did it.

>Bob Saget, WHO RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990

anymore info on this?

could have been his brother or son

there are several lawyers who have even said they think it was a relative of oj and not oj himself

the goldman family that sued oj in a civil court and won hired a private detective to get evidence that oj did it and after he investigated he went back to them and said he thought it was a different member of oj's family but not oj

Has anyone even been inside a care home, fucking hell my friend volunteered inside a home for the mentally disabled (women's section), and yes it's very common. Honestly you might as well file a harassment suit against your cat for licking it's bollocks on the sofa, they literally can't help themselves . Unless these paragons of virrue are planning on chucking them out into the wilderness or chaining them up someone's got to deal with it, just like with all the other nasty bits in life. Tough innit.

retards are different than old people, dumbass

and yeah you're right retards do that shit all the time

There was always a half decent chance Lee was gonna get tagged for something like this. What says is quite right.

old people are basically mentally disabled

yes he's also a huge pessimist and honestly a post-structuralist for brutally raping all these horses

Crimes are punished to keep society stable, not to jack off hateboners.

The social fabric is damaged when injustice is allowed to stand

To them he's just the funny cameo guy in all the Marvel movies.

Celebrities don't have to follow the law though, just look at pic related. He's had an EXTENSIVE criminal record throughout his career and he's not in prison. When he did serve time, it was a much shorter sentence than a normal citizen would get.

Hell, look at Matthew Broderick. He fucking drove into oncoming traffic, killed someone, and paid a $175 fine to get out of it.

>2018
>not exclaiming "excelsior!!" while glazing a massuese's jugs

And letting shitty people know that they can get away with their bullshit scott-free because they're too old or too young keeps society stable?