Three seasons and done

Adult Swim hasn't ordered a 4th season yet. Why do you think that is? The ratings for season 3 were good. Adult swim is patient with shows like Venture Bros, but that's not due to them not ordering the season.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2018/tv/news/rick-and-morty-season-4-not-confirmed-adult-swim-1202653742/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOOK AT ME Sup Forums
I'M Sup Forums RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Because perhaps maybe......Rick & Morty became a cartoon eqivalent of Big Bang Theory and is now only respected by Redddit?

You're fifteen years old, aren't you?

*burps*

>Mike Lazzo looks at a huge pile of 100$ bills on his lap
>a single tear rolls down his cheek
>he grits his teeth and shoves it all to the ground with a grunt
>starts running away sobbing
>"This is Reddit money I can't take it! I don't want it!"

*buuuurp* god is not real IM A PICKLEEE RIIIICK

They did order season 4, I thought.

The only thing I can think of is that they're negotiating money, number of episodes, due dates, etc.

Not yet. And it's been 4 months since the last episode of season 3 aired. It's taking a long time...

variety.com/2018/tv/news/rick-and-morty-season-4-not-confirmed-adult-swim-1202653742/

R and M has merchandise and a comic book. they'll make a 4th season

venture bros didn't "catch" but it's still good and the fanbase is committed

The creative team is a mess, the two show heads constantly fight.
Maybe they just don't want to risk a incident

All I heard was that Rick and Morty wouldn't get a new season until 2019 at the very earliest.

Maybe now that Dan's become a target of #metoo the show can go primarily to Justin and lose all of the pseudophilosophy and drama garbage

Mocking Rick and Morty became a meme during its Season 3 run. Largely thanks to the Szechuan Sauce promotion bullshit.

Its the showrunner's fault, I mean I liked the show for the best of the part but there was definitely some cancerous as fuck qualities of the writing which fed into a cancerous fanbase (who in turn fed more cancerous writing). They desperately needed someone on the writing team with enough standards and self awareness to stamp that shit out before it got out of hand.

I always knew Harmon was a creepy fuck,
All the really ball beaten ones are.
What are the accusing him of?

The show needs a real facelift for the next season, S3 didn't address any of the real problems the show has.

I was hoping the sexual allegations against harmon would mean he got kicked off alongside his retarded feminist writers who ruined s3.

Reminder that the staff are hardcore SJWs both on the show and whenever they post online

They are negotiating
They want to fire even more of the original writers

But Justin the rational liberal

I wish I fucking capped the time I said Harmon was a repressed sexual predator.

Yea and JR wants out and is having problems with harmon, hence why they never retweet each other or anything and hes working on his own game and series without harmon

Is it possible that Harmon's latest accusations may have put things on hold?

They heard there was a cure for autism, so they would be losing their viewers

XD nice one fellow channer

You think that in time he'll go the Seth Macfarlane route and essentially drop everything other than the voices even though he maintains creator status and has his whole "brand" forever tied to it?

I mean even the worst Rick and Morty is still better than Family Guy, but it'd be a shame for that shit to slip away from him.

Seems like it, seth wanted out of family guy many times but the show is too profitable to pull. At least he gets to do what he likes now in the orville even though he doesn't really have a good actor face (but enough money to get the show made).

Deny the obvious.

Uphold the in*urb*ane, Morty.

>IFC
>inb4 it goes unadvertised and forgotten like his last thing he was on with IFC