ITT: Fan theories that are better than what actually happened

ITT: Fan theories that are better than what actually happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmclufGQcjg
youtube.com/watch?v=tORslUY699o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amon being Koh was fucking retarded. So you started your thread terribly.

Amon being an energybender was a better theory all around.

i prefer the one where he's not koh but literally just a guy who made a deal with koh for energybending, in exchange for his face.
>They took my face
>Koh has bad history with waterbending avatars already
>Koh depriving people of their faces works well with Amon depriving people of bending

>Amon's born a nonbender
>bloodbender brother
>bloodbender father sees him as a failure, abuses him
>kills father, leaves home with burning hatred of benders
>"Since the beginning of time, the spirits have acted as guardians of our world, and they have spoken to me. They say the Avatar has failed humanity. That is why the spirits have chosen me to usher in a new era of balance. They have granted me a power that will make Equality a reality. The power to take a person's bending away. Permanently."
>wasn't lying talking about Vaatu

How would he even talk them? And see where he goes?

I liked the idea that Amon's backstory was true and the burn damage to his face prevented him from showing emotion. Thanks to this he was able to strike a deal with Koh and gain the ability to energybend.

Mass effect 3

Star Wars (jar jar is the key to all of this)

>Mass Effect 3
>The Reapers didnt give a shit about the entropic decay of the universe, they just thought organic and synthetic races will inevitably try to genocide one another
SO FUCKING BAD.

I always like the idea of him being the opposite avatar.

then again anything would of better than S1 of korra.

You say that but then Season 2 happened

>then again anything would of better than S1 of korra.

still in denial over season 4's existence?

can't really blame you

from the disappointment of Season 1 and how Sup Forums reacted, I skipped the rest of Korra and would like to say that it never did happen.

Literally everyone people thought about Korra was better than the actual result

It was absolute dogshit

Robbie = secret zombie

The indoctrination theory would have redeemed it

Season 3 was easily the best out of the series and the only season I deem worthy to stand with the original series, although Amon was pretty cool.

In ESB Yoda says "There is another". The Star Wars fanclub mag, Bantha Tracks felt that this meant Han Solo was Luke's brother and he will learn to be a Jedi.

Season 3 is worth watching, for whatever that's worth. Some things lose a bit of context without watching 2, but it's not hard to fill in the blanks.

Do you need a face to see and talk? The Monkey without the face that Aang runs into seems to have no problem making monkey noises and moving monkeylike without a face.

Alternatively,
>lolenergybending

>lol actually he was dead the entire time

God no.

>Amon was actually Aang having decided the world is better off without bending
>Aang needed to fake his death, but in order to do that he needed to create a fake Avatar
>that was Korra, Aang used energybending to give her his earthbending and firebending
>that's why she couldn't airbend, it was the one bending form that Aang kept for himself

This is dumb. Kill yourself.

Jar Jar being a Sith Lord could have been amazing, but still would have needed him to have been handled better during Episode 1.

I prefer Amon being the "son" of Koh.

That's stupid.

This was just a shitpost by a much beloved Sup Forums artists tho

I like the idea that he was a robot. I mean, it made no sense, but I love that shit. The ROBOT CONSPIRACY.

>two avatars alive at the same time
nigger what?

>Steven After Not Surviving

I like this one way more.

Solo being a secret force user does sound cool. Like he never knew.

Additionally:

>Kenobi is actually a clone, hence him fighting in the Clone Wars and being called “0B-1”, as in his creation name

A theory from way, WAY back in the day.

For real though wtf was this still even from?

Literally any Gravity Falls theory

We have artists here that d pretty good fakes. Did the same fake for some gravity falls stills

Dunno. He could've faked his stupidity all this time.

He'd fake his retardant character for all these years, only to have the last laugh.

Yeah that's the idea behind the theory, he was playing the fool all along.

Thing is in order for it to really work they would still have needed him to have been a somewhat tolerable comic relief character.

Interesting. I could never buy the 2 avatars at once thing, but I could have possibly placed him as some jaded disciple of Aang's trying to enforce his own brand of equality on the world.

a lot of fan theories for SU and Gravity Falls

Darth Jar Jar or honestly, any fan based theory in SW was better what we got.
Amon doing dealings with the spirits and actually using energy bending.
Those two come to mind.

This would have been the best shit ever
>Was it you who killed them?
>Meesa no know whata yous talkin about!
>sudden voice change
>So you finally found out?

Really? I always heard that Like was supposed to have a sister (who wasn't Leia) and would have to go find her in movies after ROTJ, but then Lucas changed his mind. Also sorta related Kasdan wanted Luke to become Vader.

Actually I don't think so. In fact, had he been just as annoying as we know him to be before turning into a master of evil would be even more shocking.

not that user, but he specifically said that Korra was a fake avatar.

''bill is not dead because of the axolotl'' is a pretty common one.

any Star vs ones?

No voice change
Just have the sentence structure improve dramatically

Toffee having an actually interesting story

s'not possible

Considering his parents dug graves itd fit perfectly

I remember me writing in the sveg threads about the theory of Toffee indoctrinating Marco or something along that line

Gideon being a vampire and Tad Strange being another dream demon/Bill's 'brother' were good ones too

This.
Which theory? Tobi being Madara, Tobi being Obito like literally everyone knew from the moment he showed up?

I think it's just a shame we never saw Koh again. He was one of my favorite one-off characters from the original show.

Rose not being Pink Diamond.

Glad I'm not the only person thinking that. Everyone I talked to about Marco possibly being corrupted by magic and just maybe their is a piece of Toffee still in the magic well which his why Marco's version of the wand is green similar to the green fragment Ludo had. Most chide me and say that Marco is too good for this, green is the color of the Earth dimension, etc. We had a cutaway gag about him being corrupted by using the dark magic in Star's book and I think I have a pic of him when he went crazy/possessed.

>Words are edited in
I forgot which episode it happened but in the end he reads a dark/evil spell and starts laughing manically in the pic as the magic overwhelms him. Then the episode ends and everyone forgets about it.

>Literally any Gravity Falls theory
Those were good times.
Hard to believe it started over half a decade ago.

My personal favorite.

How could there be a FAKE avatar?! If Korra is capable of bending more than one element, then she's a goddamn avatar. An immensely shitty one, but one nonetheless.

Never not funny, shitpost on user

SU theories in general that aren't from tumblr.

Darth Jar Jar is a testament to the fact that, no matter how stupid some of the shit the creators put out is, fans will always think of something far more idiotic, touting it as "OMG AWESOME!!!", while simultaneously complaining about how the stupid shit is ruining their favorite franchise.

>have a villain with good motives
>turn him into generic just power hungry villain

Shit was lame. Korra fucking blow but this could have been one of the few things it did right.

>Solo being a secret force user does sound cool. Like he never knew.

It would fit in nicely with Solo's ability to always manage to pull through seemingly impossible odds. He's been unconsciously influencing things around him with the Force the whole time.

>Amon's born a nonbender
>bloodbender brother
>bloodbender father sees him as a failure, abuses him
>kills father, leaves home with burning hatred of benders
Yeah, this all would have been amazing. Hell, he could have just LEARNED energy bending somehow. It would have made more sense thematically too...

>I think it's just a shame we never saw Koh again.
No see, that is why some characters are amazing. They serve their purpose but they don't come back because they don't need to. They have nothing they want from the main cast and the main cast has nothing them want from them. It is just fan service then.

It's just not the same without thee text.

The Avatar is the one who contains Raava's spirit. Another person could be capable of bending multiple elements through spirit bending, but they wouldn't contain Raava's spirit. It's like, all Avatars bend all the elements, but not all all-element benders are Avatars.

>The Avatar is the one who contains Raava's spirit.
But this wasn't invented until Korra season 2.

Because, pretty clearly, STATED IN THE FUCKING OPENING OF TLA all-element benders are only Avatars.
>only the Avatar, master of all four elements

Indoctrination Theory was equally dumb. The smart thing to do would have been to completely drop the entire Crucible concept and have the endgame be exactly what the fans were sold on - you gather your forces, you develop whatever tactics and tech you can, and you take the Reapers on with what you've got. Maybe you win, maybe you lose, maybe some of your friends and allies are wiped out, maybe you don't do it in time and Earth is lost forever, etc etc.

Most any fan theories about Star Wars 7 and 8.

>we never got the Civil War arc
Goddamn Season 2b was such a fucking letdown

Giving her three to use would be a rather convincing false avatar then, right?

>just finished Gravity Falls all these years later
>missed out on the hype train and theorizing
>missed out on watching another fanbase decay and become utter cancer while basking in the filth
I guess at least I had Homosuck from start to horrible disappointing finish.

Zaheer was actually from a family of air-bender that survived Sozin's attack. Aang trained him as a not but took away his bender for being willing to kill with it.
explanation as to why he was so good at airbending in the show was weak.

It could still happen at the end, it'll be Sugar's massive ruse

When "The Terror Within" aired, Sup Forums nearly lost their goddamn minds with hype. Everyone was expecting the Red Lotus would be an extensive organization with spies and sleeper agents everywhere - an Avatar version of Hydra.

... instead we got a half a dozen talented benders and some random dudes in a cave.

>Aang trained him as a boy* but took away his bender for being willing to kill with it.
oops

>This was just a shitpost
and yet pic related

>decay
>become
We were utter cancer from day 1.
youtube.com/watch?v=WmclufGQcjg

The gal dating Hirsch at the time would come shitpost with us.

it is really fucking weird how they played Koh up as being important back in ATLA despite only appearing once(not counting the comics), feels like they had originally planned on using him more but changed their minds as seasons 2 & 3 were developed

I'm glad it only appeared once.
Thing would've given an asian child watching nightmares (especially the japs).

This and make his his lousy Chaplin like body language gets calm and collected.

God, Steven’s still a fat mother fucker after chemo and then getting reduced to a skeleton.
Fat fucks never learn.

How long has it been, KohTheoryGuy?

But user, darth jar jar was supposed to be a thing, but the backlash against the character changed the plans. That's the reason Count Dooku was invented.

i would like to see steven get cancer though

that goten was goku black

I remember one theory about why goku black was always powering up was that he was really a resurrected future goku who was constantly on the verge of dying due to the heart virus.

>Han Solo was Luke's brother and he will learn to be a Jedi.
>have incest fetish, but liking the Han/Leia pairing more than the Luke/Leia one
perfect

but goten is el grande padre (hes a super saiyan blanco too)

He wasn't played up as important to the story, he was just an old and extremely powerful spirit that Aang had to go to to get info he needed. He had no interest in the material world and after Aang got what he needed there was nothing that any of the main characters needed from him.

That was always a dumb theory because powering up only accelerated the virus. That and they had no way of bringing Goku back to life

Koh got BTFO by Aang in the web material that Nick put out at the time.

No, I just posted Tobi as reference to the theory that JarJar was secretly an evil mastermind just playing a retard

Ed Eddn Eddy are a foreign association branch of the KND. That help construct weapons & ships. Thou they aren't paid all the time. The parents are secret villains against the KND which is why they aren't around. Ed's Mom the biggest villain. And Sarah is a delightfulised child which is why she is a bitch 24/7.

That's fair, but the last thing he said was that they'd meet again, so I hyped up the idea that he'd make some kind of spirit-world appearance in Legend of Korra.

Wan Shi Tong was alright too though.

Koh did appear again, but not in the show.

Nick's website has a game/adventure called Escape from the Spirit World.

This is canonically what happened to Aang between seasons 2 and 3 while he was unconscious.

youtube.com/watch?v=tORslUY699o