Is she the gf you'd want?

Is she the gf you'd want?

Wendy thread

Too old

You know why all men like redheads?
Because can suck dicks like a goddess

does anybody have that image of Wendy saying "does it look like I can chop wood right now" and her tits and ass are expanding because I can't find it anywhere

I prefer Robin.

>r63
Get OUT OF HERE, NOW!

I read it in his voice lol

NEVER

The magic of Sup Forums.

Me as well, I'm also imagining him already firing his gun off or at the very least pulling it out

SHIT, DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU!

Pacifica still best girl

Go on

Yes.

The only reason she isn't waifu'd more is that the waifuing types have an abysmal taste in women.

Personality-wise, she is the zenith of feminine attractiveness. It's a crying shame she didn't get more screentime in the show.

Neither of you remembers her list of boyfriends?

> oh no she's not pure

Fuck off purityfag. You have no right to object to that kind of thing if you regularly browse a site like Sup Forums.

Robin is the summer crush that Dipper deserved.

It's like a crime scene in my mouth!

She's quite a bit more than just "not pure" though.

Does she wear uggs or cowboy boots or some kind of high CAT workboots? It's always bothered me, they look like a mix of all three.

One ex boyfriend doesn't make her impure, those are false flags. But when the number starts to shit 4 or 5 then you can call her impure

neck yourself you eastern european pansy, actually don't answer that, a rhetorical question

Niko is a serb, a proud kebab remover and all around cool guy

She literally lists off nine former boyfriends to Mabel.

]azula and toph were my waifus as a kid

>this thread

yes

Brotherhood and unity.

DON'T FUCK WITH ME

personality wise and looks wise, if I knew her when I was her age, I'd definitely have a crush on her.

would i want to date her. maybe. depends if we hit it off, obviously