Is Wolverine a relatable character?

He has no job, yet lives comfortably in a mansion. He is a stink manlet, yet women simply can't resist him. He is a killer, yet no one holds him accountable for that.

Is he relatable?

yea, I too know the pain of metal erupting from my hands

People relate to the personality of a character more than their circumstances. He's popular because he angsts and people can understand why. Nice dubs by the way

He's a power fantasy for manlets

Is Batman relatable?

>relatable
Quit spamming this

You don't have to find a character relatable to like them.

I too am hairy, Canadian and angry.

>You don't have to find a character relatable to like them.
I ain't saying you have to, I'm just asking if Wolverine is relatable.

But are you a manlet with interest in red heads and asian women?

well of course user dont you know Marvel characters are more relatable cause their more human than DC's god like heroes

He's a 200 year old murderous furry 5' 3" manlet who bangs Asian waifus. Literally Dobson's dream persona except without the inflation.

This, the idea of relatability in a superhero comic is paradoxical. Normalcy has already left these people's lives.
What people "relate" to is usually how the characters respond to things.

Not at all. He’s basically Chad the character, except he’s a manlet. None of the women seem to mind him being a manlet though, which makes him even more unrelatable.

>Marvel characters are more relatable cause their more human
Galactus is very relatable. I too devour planets.

>This, the idea of relatability in a superhero comic is paradoxical.
Doesn't Marvel fans like to brag about the "relatability" of their heroes?

Leaving out Jackman if Logan was real he'd look like this.

Literally explained in the third sentence of the post you somehow replied to but didn't read.

No one relates to having their girlfriend thrown off a bridge by a crazy guy in a goblin suit, they relate to the idea of fallout from their personal conflicts affecting the fate of those close to them.

>No one relates to having their girlfriend thrown off a bridge by a crazy guy in a goblin suit, they relate to the idea of fallout from their personal conflicts affecting the fate of those close to them.
And Marvel is the only publisher that does that?

>And Marvel is the only publisher that does that?
Depends, is a loaded question a logical fallacy?

Why are Marvel heroes more relatable if they don't offer anything other publishers don't do already?