Remember that time Doom threw Franklin into hell?

Remember that time Doom threw Franklin into hell?

Realistically Hell (or whatever Hell-alternative this might be) should be pretty fucked in this situation.

But I suppose Franklin was helpless for story raisins.

He was powerless during that period because reviving Galactus took a lot out of him.

From the thumbnail I thought Doom was drooling like a lunatic or something.

It looks like Doom is drooling in that bottom right panel

Too bad he didn't stay there forever with the rest of the Fantastic Four. Well, at least they are in a different kind of hell!

>go to hell!
>women and children's first
Victor is a massive dickhead

I don’t understand Doomwank. He’s a total fucking jackass egotist. I mean, if that’s why you like him, sure, but still.

b-but he's so cool and honorable and misunderstood by society but loved by his friends just like me!

>He’s a total fucking jackass egotist
Is there another reason people like Doom?

Some Sup Forumstards like him because muh ethnostate, but that's all I know of.

>i-if only Reed RiChad wasn't stopping me from being a colossal jackass on a daily basis, I would show them!
Pic related for how consistent Doom characterization is, or for how Doom sees himself vs how Reed sees him.

FRRRRANKLIN
GOD ISN'T REE*URP*AL FRANKLIN

Drooling with rage?

DOOM AND FRANKY

Not only did he throw him into Hell, he left him in there being tortured by demons for subjectively what could have been any length of time. By the time the FF actually did get him out of there he was so scarred mentally that he developed an intense form of PTSD where everyone on earth except for his immediate family appeared to him as if they were the demons from Hell that had been torturing him

Nigga, that ain't how hell works.

It don't make no sense, what happened to the loyalty?
Honor amongst crooks, trust amongst royalty

>Remember that time Doom threw Franklin into hell?
Can you blame him?

He was powerless at the time. Few decades back Mephisto was scared of him because baby Franklin turned him into flowers.

>He’s a total fucking jackass egotist

so are reed and tony, his two big rivals, but doom goes all the way with it.

also most ff writers always make sure to make the doom stories interesting so of course fans like him.

Technically there was a Fantastic Four comic where Fraction had Reed claim there was no god. Which is strange when considering Waid's run revealed God to be Jack Kirby. But then again Waid's Doom is like the other end of the coin of Doomwank, making him too cartoonishly evil.