powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Location_Swapping
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Probability_Attacks
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Law_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Business_Intuition
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Demonic_Empowerment?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Vibration_Blast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Peak_Human_Intelligence

You brainlets better stand back. I will lead your hero team. I am the THOTFULL.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nosokinetic_Constructs?useskin=oasis

Call me Canceradicate. The villain who creates giant golems made of my cancer cells to torment the living.
My goal is to make the world pay for making me suffer under my botched chemotherapy that gave me this supercancer that is very useful when you think about it

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Techno-Screen_Teleportation?useskin=oasis

Call me Jailbreak, I can get you anywere. Wire the funds and I'm in the palm of your hand.

Now accepting contracts. I can also store things(and beings) for a small(large) monthly fee.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cryokinetic_Polearm_Construction

>Hero name
Frosted Tip
>Goal
To be the cold blade of justice in this messed up world. You might be the brains THOTFULL, but I'll lead the charge. Who will join our super group: THE EMPOWERED EMPLOYMENT!

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinetic_Flight

Airborne
I mostly just use my powers just to get around, since I'm not invulnerable or super strong or anything
But that doesn't mean I don't help out in any way I can

>Army Creation
My name is Adolf Jr., and I am here to provide the final solution to the Jewish question.

>roll again
>Selective Elimination
God put me on this green Earth to do one thing, and I intend to fully use my gifts.

>Power: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Decelerated_Aging

>Name: Jeff
>Goal: Become the world's richest man by acquiring many riches over the span of several centuries.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Acid_Attacks?useskin=oasis
Name: Chloric
Goal: Melt important shit, I guess.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Disease_Suppression

>Hero name:
Quarantine

I am Quarantine! The hero whose job it is to contain and combat contagious and harmful diseases. With my powers, I can stop a pandemic dead in it's tracks and allow for the safe containment of the infected and ensure their comfort whilst treatment arrives.

Bio-terrorists beware! For my powers nullify the infective qualities of your germ warfare and ensure the safety and health of all innocent life you may threaten!

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Attacks

Aunt flow - Villain
Considering I can use other peoples blood this power in incredibly OP, Detonate who ever I want when ever I want, I'll use my powers to rule gotham.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Guardian

Cosmo

Maintaining balance in the universe, construction of new universes and assisting with the development of intelligent beings.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Depressant_Manipulation?useskin=oasis

Name: Dr. I. N. King

Powers: Create, manipulate and shape depressants such as alcohol, weed, drugs, etc. Anything that lowers your thinking powers.

Job: Be the premier mixologist/pharmacist hero among the public. Run a business selling the good stuff and be a respectable citizen.

Actually I I've changed my mind, I'd use my powers to remove the powers of all other super powered beings, because fuck you.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Lock_Creation
The Locksmith
Hero
Locksmith......it's a living I guess.

I bet big banks/companies/security firms/governments would pay big money for some unique, unbreakable locks. I wonder, could I create locks to lock metaphysical/intangible things? Or is it literally just physical locks?

>advanced powers
>advanced version of an existing power
>don't have an existing power
>my power is advanced levels of nothing special
>being advancedly normal means I'm more normal than normal which means I'm normal
>I'm stuck in a paradox of mediocrity
this is deep

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Assassination
Hello gentlemen, you may call me Death. I am looking for fellow villains to form a horsemen of the apocalypse group. I need a Famine, War and either Conquest or Pestilence. Maybe both so we can swap depending on mission.

Woah there, here. I've finally created the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster. Truly, this marvel of a drink (best in universe) would be lost if I so happen to loss my powers. The first one is on the house.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Apex_Inducement

Lord Hun

Trained a bunch of superheroes before, now has nothing to do with their time. Can just bop someone's head to power them up but leads them around on stupid meaningless tasks to entertain themselves first.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Radiation_Manipulation

Evil beware! Rad Chad is here to nuke your balls and steal your girl!

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Unbreakable_Skin

I shall be known as the Inocuous Huh
My goal is to look for something that will be able to cut me open in order to survive getting ran over or hit with massive strenght.

>>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Meta_Power_Manipulation

Call me Killjoy, no powers for anyone

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Illusion_Physiology

I call my hero persona Phantom, and my villain persona Wraith. I play both sides since I can change my illusionary form, and I do my best to stay way from mind readers. While I bounce between sides I take careful notes of what I can and tell only the bare minimum of helpful so I reduce my straight lying and keep both sides as my friends.

That's wholesome as fuck.

Fight with this guy to see who nullifies each others powers first.

You seem like a guy who's supposed to die I think. Wanna be my friend instead?

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Change_Inducement

I'm Fix-it Felix and I'm changing your mind back!

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Order_Attacks

Alright you listen up you little FREAKS. The fun stops here. You're gonna shut your stinkin' traps and behave DAMN IT. This is one anti-villain YOU'RE NOT GONNA SCREW WITH.

I'm Ordamn. And you better your shit in line RIGHT NOW. I see so much as the slightest bit of out of conduct actions or even a freakin' uncovered SNEEZE I'll bust your ass until you have shit standing up!

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Chastity_Empowerment

I already have this power

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Jackhammer_Arms

Name: The Fister
Goal: use my gifts to bring pleasure to every woman on earth

Guardian wins, he also has omnipresence.

>sentience manipulation
My name is the friendly leaf. I come from Canada and I will use my powers to help psychologically rather than physically. I will also try to reform villains by understanding their thoughts.

Alternate Event Alignment. I am Psycho-path. I alter events and timelines into what I feel would be the "right" ones. Or at least make things more interesting. I'd probably exist outside of regular time(usually, anyway) so I wouldn't have a nemesis. Probably Chaotic Neutral.

>>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Attack?useskin=oasis
Name: Impact

Goal: To protect the innocent by fucking up evildoers. Also gain enough money to give my family the Life they deserve.

So when do the heroes and villains ITT start teaming up to kill eachother?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Psionic_Embodiment

So am i pretty much the EMPRAH now?

power:
>Exaggeration
>The user of this ability can do super/supernatural things by exaggerating their actions to do things out of this world things. For example, the user rubs their hands together, and by supernatural exaggeration they can create/generate fire and/or heat and manipulate it.

name:
the incredible and amazing guy with the exaggerated motions

goal:
Just confuse the shit out of most criminals, by pulling some cartoon level bullshit and drive them insane

wiki/Dark_Elemental_Attacks?useskin=oasis

Call me Ronny Horrors. I was once a simple private eye who loved to explore the unknown and doing so led to an regrettable encounter with the boogie man. My goal is to encounter the secret of the Bermuda before he does. Rumor has that it can make dreams a pure reality.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Rule

I use my vast wealth to forge entire cultures and societies as a sport. Each one is different and every detail of every city and empire all comes down to my choosing. I decide what happens to them, and pit them against each other for sport. I not only have enough wealth to start wars as a game, I have also financed biological research to optimize my body to peak strength, with many cybernetic modifications. I will likely live far longer than any other human.
I am King Omniscius.

Forgot pic for reference.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cave_Creation

I guess I'll start making perfect cave holes in a random mountainside in japan.

It would be terrifying to see them in real life

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Impurity_Destruction

Purifier

Mine is a never ending mission to destroy any and all form of evil everywhere and always.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Manipulation
Die mother fuckers

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pleasure_Empowerment

Pleasuretha

Did this drawing all by myself lads
Pleasuretha comes from the planet Epsilon 27 and was born with the unique ability of being empowered by pleasure and/or joy she brought to others. Considered too beautiful for her planet, she was sent to Earth.
Pleasuretha's face is a constant of reality. You cannot, no matter how or what, block it from view. If you take a picture of her body, it will always include her face. No matter what. You cannot put a bag or mask over her face as it disentegrates immediately afterwards. Even if you were to look at her from behind, her face is always aimed at her viewer, no matter who's in the room and who's looking at her. You either find her beautiful or you don't, no ifs or buts.
Her powers are derived from the amount of pleasure she creates for others, which fluctuates depending on how much pleasure she's pulling in.
When empowered by pleasure, She has unnatural strength, the ability to fly and shoot "love beams."

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Physical_Law_Immunity

>Hero Name
Drifter
>Goal
Whatever the fuck I feel like, I guess, I seem pretty untouchable. Maybe I'd go for something abstract like "make the world lighten the fuck up" or something, you know, have fun with it.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Dilution
They call me The Diluter

>Did this drawing all by myself lads

Not something to be proud of, friend.

>The Diluter
>not calling yourself the homeopath

Are you me user?

>Total Conversion
>User can totally convert anything/everything into a usable state as well as the reverse, such as converting any fuel completely into energy, including any/all by-products and leftover or waste material. No matter what its used for (digestion/food, energy, air, etc.). They will be able to completely break it down and convert all of it into a usable form, leaving absolutely nothing of what the substance or product originally was or even its reverse by converting energy it matter with no spill-off of energy or explosions.

>Depending on the product/substance being used and what it's being converted into, the effects may be temporary or permanent.
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Total_Conversion
Is this broken?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Plant_Breath
I am HALITOSIS, I tried to be a hero before I got mocked to oblivion, now I just a super gardener or something
Also
>Be me sharing a link like this one with a couple of friends
>Lost their shit with the random super hero name generator
>Explain to them that this is a popular game in a chinese image forum
>I tell them that I always lose in this threads cause I got lame stuff like Vegetable Polyglot
>Get this
Huh

I'm , can I be Conquest? Where do I get my horse?

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Paper_Manipulation
Name's Pappi Mâché.
And I don't know, probably help those in need,
steal some cash from the rich and travel the world on my paper plane.

I would

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Kinetic_Abilities

Bow down before your new god.

>Needle Mimicry
>Can turn your whole body into needles
>User may not be able to return to their original form
Looks like I'd never even use this power

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Formless_Mind

I am the definition of "tfw to intelligent". Even the intellectual elite will be as brainlets before me. My machinations and goals will be inherently unknowable to all but myself.

first of all fuck you OP. write the whole address with http, or I can't just open the link but need to copy and paste.
You're a fucking moron for that. Seriously, fuck you you piece of shit.

Secondly.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Compression
my name is just my nme, fuck dumb "hero" names and costumes. That shit is childish shit.
And fuck heroics.
My goal is to get a low-stress job, a nice house and a happy family life. That's all, and what I dislike most of all is people who try to ruin my comfy life. I fucking hate thsoe people. Even more than OP.

I'm not getting into any sort of superpowered battle, fuck tha moronic shit, but god help whoever threatens my life. That includes people who may damage the economy trying to take over the country or breaking stuff in high powered battles downtown.

I can see that but it's not like a medicine also Dilution was the only thing I could think of

>but it's not like a medicine
neither is homeopathy

shit I looked it up ealrier and it's a field of study of alternative medicince. So i assumed it had something to do with medicine.

Want to take your upper middleclass family on a trip someplace warm? I can get you there for a small fee. Just book your hotel and I'll check you in. Then you may proceed directly to your rooms.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cache?useskin=oasis

I can store shit in my body like a bag of holding including energy, speed etc. Gonna be a drug dealer who can get away real fast.

And
should team up

I don't need your help. I can get there on my own. it's just a matter of compressing time and releasing expertly.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Volcano_Generation

Call me the Mag Daddy. I'm here to conquer the world through magma and fury. Anyone villains are free to join me. Now I will hunt down >98069474 because I don't want him to have a comfy life. I want him and his loved ones to bow before Mag Daddy like all humanity will.

Who would win in this fight?

Suit yourself, here's my card anyways. I also do food delivery if you care for that.

Volcanic activity is bad for business.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_Embodiment

my supervilain name is Blacked because I create blackholes to kill all the roasties who racemix

try and stop me normies

Why work for a business when you can bankroll a volcanic empire?

Work for me and you will have the island paradises and riches you wish. Deny my offer, and I'll see to it you spend the rest of your days on the run.
Mag Daddy doesn't take threat, nor makes them. I only deliver molten conquest

We should team up. This world needs a healthy neutral faction.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Negative_Forces_Manipulation
Mr. Positive
My goal would b e to control and contain all negativity and evilness, so no one else has to.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hope_Manipulation

I am the villian Hopeless. Suffering from chronic depression I decide to let the whole world feel my suffering. Why should they be happy?

I work for no one but myself. I connect people to what they want for what I want. What I don't want is geological terrorism spoiling the market. My market. So play pocket emperor in the Pacific all you want but start raising hell in my territory and you'll be hearing from me or my associates.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Location_Swapping
Not bad.
>Houdini
>Bamboozle people to no end

Anyone here need a teleportfag?

A hero and his nemesis created only five minutes apart.

You keep saying "my territory" and "my market" as if I will permit it after your insubordination. But all that the Earth's molten core touches belongs to me. And some rat in digital tunnels will not change that.
>Erupts part of supervolcano on the west coast of the USA destroying all of Idaho.

Does it seem like Mag Daddy is playing?

Don't worry, I will

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Probability_Attacks
Can I use this to curse myself? That seems like the best use for it.

Alright where are you, you little shit...

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Law_Manipulation
Looks like the only adversary i would have problems with is this user I'd rewrite the laws to benefit me and my friends. Order my enemies to kill themselves or march to prison depends on how dickish i feel on any given day.
I'd roleplay as a god for shits and giggles.

No screens to teleport out in nature. But the damage is done. All you can do is hide now, lest you want me to make the location I find you a bubbling puddle of magma.

And to the rest of you heroes I shall say, look upon my works ye mighty, and despair.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Business_Intuition

Business-Man is here!

I don't actually go out to save the day, I just wear the cape when helping superheros market themselves so they have some extra cash

using Absolute Law Manipulation
Mag Daddy must now give up 70% of his ill gotten gains to me.
If he refuses he loses his power and everyone instantly knows his secret identity and his hideout.

I'm not the one who's hiding. The Powers noticed.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Demonic_Empowerment?useskin=oasis

My name... is... Hellrazer...
>as a child, demons killed my parents and took their souls to their twisted realm
>after that, i trained for years with my katana to take everything from those bastards as they did to me
>i finally killed a demon and drank its blood from its severed head
>the blood infused with me and my bloodied katana and gave me powers man was not meant to possess
>after slaughtering dozens of demons i had enough demonic power to enter the hell they spawned from
>i proceeded to slice up every single demon there, they were no match for my blade
>oddly, two demons were not trying to fight me but to talk to me in their grotesque tongue
>likely pleading for mercy
>none shall be given
>after i was finished with them, their remains started to glow
>it hit me
>my parents' souls rose from the two corpses, looking at me sadly
>"you have become as vile as them, son... all that demonic power has corrupted you... its time to stop"
>"heh, we all know its too late for that"
>my sword cleaved through their wispy forms, and after their last scream, silence
>returning to my home realm, i vowed to make everyone else suffer like i did...

A minor setback. I'll regain that and more with little effort. The world will be mine lawman.

Let them see, they should be aware of their ruler and his might

You're hired. I need at least a 70% ROI by tomorrow or your home is a vat of lava.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Vibration_Blast

>Rampant
Brings villains to their knees, for some reason his rogues gallery rapidly grows and includes a lot of bored housewives who commit really minor crimes.

>Organic Wave Emission
>The power to release waves of organic substance. Sub-power of Organic Attacks. Variation of Wave Emission.

So I can shoot blood/skin/bone at people? What the fuck? There's no way you can be a good guy

Anyone can be a hero.

become a pornstar by day delivering massive cumshots and crime figther by night.
Those crimials will be traumatised for the rest of their days

You fool. You can turn this planet into slag if you wish but you can't ever reveal yourself as this worlds ruler or else every government with an airforce will close in on your home address. You're as much of a rat as I. While I cling to the air you huddle in some cabin in the woods. My spies are everywhere.

the villains will all come to fear Captain Bukkake