Realistic ayy lmao comics

So I just saw Fire in the Sky, and I was wondering if there was ever a comic made that captured the same essence of nightmarish alien fear of being abducted that the movie created.

Context:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5e2wzjuwJQ

youtube.com/watch?v=j9vsRNduZmc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHxzVg4seb0
youtube.com/watch?v=4F14qcOZKIo
youtube.com/watch?v=FZ84cIJYabo
youtube.com/watch?v=Go78-OOUEDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eyes are too small, greys are alot cooler and creepier IRL

watch OP's second clip ;)

>the classic grey design is a suit
This is total bullshit, nearly all reports say thats theyre real skin

Too unrealistic and irrational to be scary. These aliens are parading around naked in their unprofessional messy ship. Despite having faster than light yechnology, they use outdated looking tools and can't even sedate the specimen properly. They're also dragging it along the ground, risking tissue damage, and touching its microbe-infested clothing with bare hands. They're more likely seedy exotic organ traders with alien equivalent of a bathtub filled with ice, not actual scientists.

Also a little bit of interesting info, the guy that played Travis went on to voice the adult version of Aang in Avatar the Last Airbender.

not alien but this is the closest

>reports
im sure, that if aliums were real, that people who were abducted were in the right state of mind to verify that they were in fact beings, and not things in a suit.
on top of that, that a civilization that has technology that advanced to get to us from however far away couldnt have some sort of sythesized flesh, to where the grey guys arent even "real" they are just their version biological robots created to explore

On a bit of sidenote, why do they always choose our planet to fuck with, like we're the most interesting species out there, seriously they must have abducted over a thousand people by now, lucky for them most of them weren't armed and conscious enough to shoo their head off. If they're any ayy lmaos on this board, please answer.

We're not the only planet they fuck with, we're just the only planet we know of that they're fucking with.

That seems scarier than the scientist version.

>this thread

fuck this shit man its to late for this shit

ayy lmao society is busy doing shit like creating multiverses. the ayy lmaos fucking with us are like kids poking an ant hill or jackasses having a laugh proving "intelligent" beings

7:50
youtube.com/watch?v=oHxzVg4seb0

Goblin aliens exist as well

youtube.com/watch?v=4F14qcOZKIo

Alien poachers harvesting for the alien version of China?

Our bullets are useless against aliens according to the hopskinville encounter better use a flamethrower instead

Is Legorobot still alive?

Dude, imagine if your in your bed on your labtop sitting on your stomach or on your computer chair on your pc, you are in the cold darkness, in the dead silent of night, and you hear this outside your window, and fear to open the curtain, what do?

youtube.com/watch?v=FZ84cIJYabo

Im too scared to click the link, whats on it

tapping on window, and it keeps getting faster and harder.

Was it a ghost, or did the person even know?

It's just a sound effect playing, there is no video.

I have a few theories, one is that theyre us from the far future experimenting on us, who are cavemen to them. Another is that theyre from an alternate earth, and experimenting on us for the same reasons. If they are truely aliens that have evolved completly different from us, id be surprised they look so similar to humanity, but at the same time id be glad bipedal is the norm, because then we can get weird looking aliens like in star wars instead of something that looks like a rock or a cloud of gas, and because i can fuck a hot one

If they truly are experimenting on us, why would they need so many of us? Flight 19, that ship that disappeared while carrying iron ore in south America, for all we know the Mary Celeste, hell even all the missing planes like the Malaysian flights, what purpose could they have with THAT many people?

When you're doing mad science you can never have enough test subjects.

Man I went from watching those clips to now watching a bunch of YT videos about Fire in the Sky. I want to talk about it but this is /x/ not Sup Forums...

Plus...

"Realistic" can't be used here since this an event we only know of through humors and hearsay. Can't make in realistic when we're not sure it's real. Just the human response and emotion to it.

One Sup Forums thing that comes to mind is Jack Hawksmoor's abductions. Those were like this, where the "aliens" would take Jack from literally wherever he was, abduct him where he was in this vat of liquid being pulled apart and put back together.... then just drop him off right back where they got him, wet and naked.

Everyone knew it was happening because literally saw him disappear clothed and then come back naked, wet and sometimes with metallic looking stuff on him. Later they retconned out the aliens, which made the story better, but in terms of aesthetics, that's what you're talking about though. That sheer terror of not know what's happening or being done to, like we do with animals. Expect sometimes, most of the time, we abduct animals only to do good things to them like free them or study them then free them. I seriously wonder if these abduction stories are 100% real, but it's a case of "bag and tag" like we do.

I've always thought this too, why are aliens always depicted as naked? I think that plays a lot into the truth here because it implies a certain level of human erotic-projecting.

But the real Travis said the ship was "sterile and clean" which is, like you'd point out user, something you'd expect more from the science sounding stuff that goes on with these abductions.

youtube.com/watch?v=Go78-OOUEDg