Voltron

It’s Saturday somewhere in the world, let’s have a weekend thread. The cast had their first recording session of the year today (pic related.) What are your hopes for Season 5?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bd4Nal5F1uw/?taken-by=barleebread
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is Hunk. Today (January 13th) is his birthday. Say something nice about him

>Season 5
>this piece of trash already has 4 seasons
What. The. Actual. Fuck.

The third and fourth seasons were technically one season split in half so you could say the next season is season four

>The cast had their first recording session of the year today
At least we know they are working on something

>What are your hopes for Season 5
I'm a simple person with simple need
>return Keith to the team
>confirm Kuron theory
>Keith vs Lotor swordfight
>kill off Lance
>more kallura moments to make klancers mad

he doesn't seem to have his dandruff under control yet

Who's Sup Forums favorite paladin? For me, it's Lance then Pidge. I'm watching the first season, and I'm not liking Keith as he reminds me too much of Mako from LoK.

Happy birthday I guess

Who?

He's not a typical Capricorn.

Shiro > Hunk > Pidge > Lance > Keith

BTK is CUTE!

Keith has been improving.

For me it's
Pidge > Keith > Lance > Hunk > Shiro

Shiro bores me but I don't mind him as a character. He makes a god leader and brother figure to the paladins.

Allura>>Lance>Pidge>Hunk>Shiro>Keith
Season 4 Shiro was kinda meh, though. And Keith got some bonus points through BoM hazing and sudoku challenge so they are equal now.

Pidge >>>>>>>>>>>> Allura > Keith > Hunk > Shiro > Lance

Shiro>Pidge>Keith>Lance>Allura>Hunk
I don't dislike any of the Paladins, Hunk is just the only one that feels like an extra, and none of his scenes felt funny or heartwarming to me since his S1. Shiro feels like he'd be better off in a different show that actually explores him, and a different tone.

Keith > Shiro > Pidge = Allura > Hunk > Lance

If it makes you feel better, s1 was 13 episodes, s2 was 13 episodes, s3 was 7 episodes and s4 was 6 episodes, so it’s not even 2 whole 26 episode production seasons long yet.
That said, I recall them saying this was a 78 episode story.
The prestige titles get 3 production seasons instead of 2.
Unless you’re Guillermo Del Toro in which case you get a trilogy of shows.

Shiro > Keith > Allura > Pidge > Hunk > Lance

>soytron

Pidge>Shiro>Hunk>Zarkon>Allura> Lance> Keith

>this filename
Meh, Keith is more retarded than Mako. The last one is mostly bad at relationships with Korra and Asami, while Keith is usually overall retarded.

Stop being galra racist, Allura.

Galra are fine.
Only those, who are half-galra are retards.

God I love this cast. I wouldn't have changed it for the world.

>What are your hopes for Season 5?

More Pidge
We find out what's up with Lotor. Was he a test tube baby, or was he cryogentically frozen for thousands of years, or is he also really really old like his parents?
Beach episode
Finding Altean survivors
Episode where the team stuck on a planet with a barbarian civilization and all their advanced equipment fails, so they have to survive just on their wits (might be a cool chance of Keith or Shiro to show off some survival skills)
Klance HOAD if Keith gets with Allura or Lance gets with a girl preferably Pidge

Lance is interested in one beatiful Altean princess.
Not in suicidal half-galra retard.

>Beach episode
Fucking never ;_;

To be fair, has Keith ever tried to stop being Galra?

What must it be like, to have such a joyless life

wow, that's one ugly Allura

Your doubts betray you, heretic filth, and your lack of vision damns you to certain oblivion where all your ilk will be flushed from existence when the time of prophecy arrives and Klance arises in its fulmination, as all the signs have portended since the beginning. Your witless ways shall be shattered to lie in the debris of your idols and false ships. Choke on the ashes of your world view, worm, and know that through the great Work that there is nothing you can do to stop the enthronement of magnificent Klance upon the seat of the world.

Praise be Klance for the boon of faith, and accursed be those that put forth falsehoods in place of Klance to deny the light.

Hancer Muhammad never

>More Pidge
>We find out what's up with Lotor. Was he a test tube baby, or was he cryogentically frozen for thousands of years, or is he also really really old like his parents?
>Beach episode
>Finding Altean survivors
>Episode where the team stuck on a planet with a barbarian civilization and all their advanced equipment fails, so they have to survive just on their wits (might be a cool chance of Keith or Shiro to show off some survival skills)
>Klance HOAD if Keith gets with Allura or Lance gets with a girl preferably Pidge

all of this would be nice.

I want to see what happens to Lotor's former waifu's and like what now with them.

Wasn't season 5 supposed to have Hunk-centric stuff? I don't remember if they said that before the split or after though.

What happened with the Make Lance and Keith faggots or I'll post storyboards -blackmailer?

confirmed fake

It was real, but it wasn't the person who originally took the pictures.

>open mouth wide-eyed mock-smile
>in his fucking 50s.

Matt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone else

Matt is just a reskinned Lance.

>he thinks Hunk is ever going to have another story arc.

Happy Birthday Hunk!

Yes. Praise to the ship of Katie and Lance.

Katlernecker and Lance

Happy Birthday, irrelevant boy!

YO VATE, ARE YOU HERE

Matt is better than Lance.

rhys has always been a dork.he's been makin that face a while man, he made it that far give him a pass yo

Agreed.

: D

Barlee once again a target.

instagram.com/p/Bd4Nal5F1uw/?taken-by=barleebread

We've known it was getting 78 episodes since season 1, how are you shocked?

>We
>implying I actually watch or even pay attention to this shit

Pidge had a big dramatic culmination to her character arc, she's going back to "background character who spouts pseudoscience jargon/meme hacker" status where she belongs.

>is literally paying attention to it now

>the professional comedian made a wacky face!!!
the vld fandom really is obsessed with being outraged at everything.

Touche.

Zeith is love.
Zeith is life.