Let's say one day you are looking out your window and you see Brian Michael Bendis crossing the street...

Let's say one day you are looking out your window and you see Brian Michael Bendis crossing the street. At the same time you notice a large truck bearing down on him. From your vantage point you can see directly into the cab of the truck and you see that the driver has dropped his cigar and is scrabbling at the seat trying to find it. He has not looked up, he does not see Bendis, his foot is still on the gas. Bendis similarly has not noticed the truck.

You take all this in in an instant and realise the truck will strike Bendis within the next five seconds with enough force to certainly kill him. If you were to yell a warning however, Bendis would look to his side and dodge the truck. If you don't yell anything though he will be killed, although under these circumstances no court of law would ever convict you of any crime.

My question to you Sup Forums is would you warn Bendis? Or would you let the truck strike him?

Yes.

Sure. I'll just need a minute to open my window and... oops.

Am I the fucking Flash that I can notice and process all of this shit?

It's a thought experiment to see if you will save Bendis! Just pretend the window is already open.

>>LOOK OUT FOR THE TRUCK!
>>Truck?
>>YES! THE TRUCK HEADING RIGHT FOR YOU!
>>There's a truck coming right for me?
>>YES!
>>Really?
>>YES!
>>Shouldn't he avoid me?
>>HE CAN'T SEE YOU!
>>He's driving, he should be able to see me.
>>HE CAN'T!
>>Well, he's a bad truck driver
>>HE'S STILL COMING FOR YOU!
>>Who?
>>THE TRUCK DRIVER!
>>Truck?

And then he gets hit by the Truck.

It's really a lost cause.

I'd say hey to get him talking just to see if the word bubbles will cushion the impact

Bendis? Are you Bendis? The writer? Brian Michael Bendis? Fancy meeting you here, not that I ever really wanted to meet you here. Does that sound creepy? That sounded creepy. I don't even like you. I mean, not you personally, I don't know you. Your comics. I don't like your comics. I think your comics are... well you can't write. People don't talk like that. It's stupid. Is it supposed to be realisitc? It's stupid. It's not how people talk. Nothing personal, I just don't like your comics, okay?

By the way I saw a truck coming your way. Big trick, looks nasty. I don't think the driver is going to stop. Could mow somebody down. Kill them, I mean. Kill 'em dead. Someone, or maybe you. You're right in the path of this truck (is it actually a truck? Maybe a large ute) and it's going to hit you and I think you'll, oh crap too late. You should have reacted quicker! Holy shit this is not my problem! *vomits on crotch*

Pottery

"hey man you dropped your wallet"

>My question to you Sup Forums is would you warn Bendis?

Yeah. Ruining my funnybooks isn't justification to kill the guy.

Yes, because I met him once, at a con or something years ago, and found out he's actually a genuinely nice person when you talk to him.

Which Bendis?

My house is at the very back of a narrow, 5 acre lot so I don't think Brian is going to have a good day no matter what I do.

Bravo
Does the truck carry toxic waste?
If I save him and not get superpowers in the process, I would probably not resist telling him a few choice words about his writing.

he may be a joke now but this man gave me ultimate spiderman, the spiderman i read when i was an akward teen, i will always be thankfull to him for that

BENIS?

You know, if I had a gun, I would shoot...

Ha ha, faggot. Complete and absolute faggot. Kill yourself and your family, and your pet

I'd be driving that truck, and on purpose.

ghegh

>And then he gets hit by the Truck.
This is funny; but there's entirely too much actual information being exchanged to be accurate.

So edgy.

10/10