South Park

hey can we have a fuckin thread now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bK963ZjlyE
youtu.be/eW4UDBEflCs
jfdeschamps.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/correl-ocean-mbti-furnham-2003-6p.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=v9WO0Li3NWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you don't have anything to talk about other than "hey, we need a thread" then no, probably not.

well we do have stuff to talk about its just a mod keeps deleting our threads for no reason

I want to get another Craig monologue from Pandemic but about his life with his new boyfriend tweek and how being gay affected his life.

itd be super corny tho and I dont think craigs good at expressing emotions through words

itd be nice to have that internal monologue from him for an episode just to know whats going on in there

>tfw went through every PvE fine until ninjew kyle, who always kills me easily and I'm lucky to knock off one tier of his health
what the fuck do? shaman token has a fuckton of health, dougie is too fast for my cards to attack him until he's already doing damage to me and I'm constantly waiting for the energy to spawn another card. I've upgraded everything as much as I can (only the cards on the highest tier of that chart plus nathan) but I still get wiped out easily

just hearing about his life with Tweek in his emotionless monotone voice would be so great

I think it's a pretty safe assumption they'll still be prominent next season, hopefully they're actually relevant rather than being put in the foreground just to hold hands
the finale was a mess so it's possible they were meant to be relevant and it was all just cut for time

>meant to be relevant
Like Kenny

Did anyone else notice how Token just disappeared off screen?

I've been stuck on the final Grand Wizard Cartman fight for days

Goth kids theme is fucking cool.

i wish we could have another episode of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=3bK963ZjlyE

God, as if this was 4 years ago

Thoughts on this?

youtu.be/eW4UDBEflCs

>theory video
>the name of the video
"No"

What do you think is the worst card in the game?

Cock Magic

>i wish we could have another episode of them.
The we need another x episode line of thinking is what takes to overused characters. Let's not.

Craig giving a monologue about how having a twitchy, blonde boyfriend and how life has been with him would be utterly hilarious. Especially with his usual dull monotone and apathetic reactions to most things.

Or do the easier thing that is do the Craig's gang episode that we've been asking for years.
He takes us through a normal day, and how the other 3 are dealing with Tweek. In the background have Cartman and his bitches do some shit that will be relevant in the ending.

Fujos get out. If there's ever a Craig and those guy's episode it should contain little to no Tweek. Just pure kids having fun without drama or political commentary.

>Already another retard jumping in to accuse shippers of being "Fujos"
Swift, Merciless. This is how a thread is taken.

>shipping two boys
>not fujo

Do we really need more CraigxTweek episodes? Aren't you people satisfied with last season AND the game?

>No Heidi in new game
Shit, might as well create one, sucks they don't have her hairstyle to use int he game at least.

There's a lot of curious character omissions, probably something to do with Ubisoft fucking with the production to cut content. For instance, Mr. Garrison doesn't appear either

Would have loved Heidi popping in ala Cousin Kyle if you have Coon in your party. Maybe the DLC will add her? We still have two story DLC and possibly the Canada DLC.

Don't want to be a downer but if they plan having Heiman be done for good in the next season, I doubt we'll see heidi in futute content of any game
Though we got 1 Heidi card in Phone Destroyer, it still sucks she didn't get more cards in the other themes, hell Red has upcoming cards getting released in the future

I want them to keep Heiman but just make Cartman mature slightly enough to keep her and still be the funny asshole he's always been. Hell, he mellowed out since fucking feeding Scott his own father. Just make it as a character growth for him. And as much as Creek grew on men, I like Heiman better.

Seems like they're keeping the main show and the games separate in terms of story

I like it that way, the games give me nostalgia

If Cartman was mature enough to be in a mutually loving relationship he wouldnt be Cartman though

Then have it like Creek where it doesn't consume the character and only bring it up when a plot needs it. A writer can make anything they want up.

>Then have it like Creek where it doesn't consume the character and only bring it up when a plot needs it
lmao, neither one of them will ever appear again without the other and Craig's character has completely changed

Not sure how you got political commentary from what I said.
Clyde' be jealous, Jimmy confused and Token a bit homophobic.

Of course Tweek doesn't have to be there but we'll know that they're a package deal these days.

Not him but that really bothers me, how Tweek and Craig are now only known for being gay with each other

I assumed that the game was set before the last couple 2 seasons but after 19?

I like ths option better but I want Matt and Trey to decide if they are staying or done for good. I don't want their relationship to take over another season

Their personalities haven't changed though, why does it even bother you that they're always in the background or whatever.

Like the other user said, their personalities havr changed, at least Craig's. I don't know how long it has been since he's flipped someone off.

Well season 21 had Franchise prequel which is pretty much literally has the episode ending with the intro to the game, the game taking place a few days after the episode where they split up. He did tell Heidi to fuck off basically though when he was doing his speech and she probably took not interrupting quite literally for the game and didn't show up?

Yeah, although I really do want them together.

>I don't know how long it has been since he's flipped someone off.
Game takes place a few days after Franchise Prequel and a signature move is flipping people off if you count that.

He stopped that long before his mom even got her first redesign. In fact none of his family does that anymore.

But he does in the FbW, as both an idle stance and a attack.

I actually forgotten about that ep, but yeah could be that or they forgot about it since the episode was made long after the game and not the other way around.

Apart from Wendy the girls are just props sitting in Nicole's and Bebe's rooms.

Can someone bring me to speed? Is Craig actually gay or is he just hanging out with Tweek to help his self esteem/confidence.

It kind of annoys me that Craig rarely appears with his crew anymore now bc he's always with his bf

What kind of asshole forgets bros before hoes

They're both every much gay.

Well he was sitting next to Clyde instead of Tweek in the auditorium at least and they have a lot of battle dialogue together in FBW so I don't think he's forgotten him at least.

>Cartman and his bitches
Pic related

And yeah ive wanted a craig gang episode since forever

If they don't kiss it's not gay. They're just really good friends.

>Craig's personality has changed
He seems pretty in character in TFBW
>Not him but that really bothers me, how Tweek and Craig are now only known for being gay with each other
Tweek was literally who before TxC though, he stopped being relevant more than 10 years ago.

This but unironically
Every other relevant relationship in the show has kissed what gives

I want them together if they are as funny in 21 too, but if they don't want them together, I wouldn't mind either. Such a shame they broke up in a very anticlimactic way in the finale

They're taking it slow. I don't think they've even hugged yet. Craig likes to imitate the touching but so far it's just hand holding.

Guys, the two have fucking pet names for each other, and even when they "break-up", they are STILL all gooey and torn up over each other. They're fucking gay, get over it. Stop sperging out whenever people bring up them being in a relationship, or them genuinely loving each other. One of the primary reasons as to why these threads are so fucking dead now, is because you guys literally drove everyone away with your fucking autism over this stuff.

What sort of hero class would Heidi be? I made a wannabe Heidi and want a class that would suit her. Also her costume must match the green and red vibe she has in the show.

>Not sure how you got political commentary from what I said.
Just in general.
>Of course Tweek doesn't have to be there but we'll know that they're a package deal these days.
Some season 20 scenes had Craig without Tweek eg when they go to smash Cartman's shit.

Yeah Creek grew on me. I was a little annoyed at first because of that garbage with Korra's dyke ending, but Matt and Trey did good on Creek.

So I guess Craig cares more about his mom than he claims?

This
>be in middle school, beginning of the school year
>only have one friend that's as socially awkward as me
>have girls in my class make fun of us for only hanging out with each other because we don't have other friends
>they spread rumor that we're gay for each other
>everyone believes it
>fast forward, he gives me chocolates on Valentine's day
>dude what the fuck
>everyone goes ballistic, "we fucking knew you were fags"
>ask him what the fuck after class
>he says he's actually gay and he likes me
>tell him I'm not gay, s-sorry
>things get awkward between us
>we stop talking after a week
>I lose my only friend, and remain friendless til high school
Long story short, unless they kiss or do something overly gay that the viewers can see, they aren't gay. Y'all can't just assume.

lol you sound like a bitch if true, I'm glad he dodged a bullet.

But his bro is also his hoe

Except they are dating and right out say they are gay, I don't see how your story has any relevance.

>Comparing the revolting cancer that was Korra and the lesbo-dyke bullshit that was it's "ending" to the pure and loving union that is Creek
I shall smack you with a trout for this insult.

When a fucking Bard comes out of absolutely nowhere and starts singing a song about your mother's "great, giant Bush" (even singing it right into her face at one point), you'd be horrified too.

Deal. With. This.

Thats innovation

>he dodged a bullet
But he was the one insisting that I had feelings for him "deep down".

>say right out they are gay
When

>I shall smack you with a trout for this insult.
That's kind of why Creek grew on me. It was actually good. Korra was pandering, South Park made it's characters grow.

Craig says so in a cutscene and some dialog in the game, they don't deny it in the show when others say so.

What's the point of denying it if people ship them? He can't win. You can't argue with fujos.

and craig giving tweek pet names in private makes sense because?

Yeah but Tricia didn't give a fuck if you seen the episode, and Craig had repeatedly mentioned how he doesn't care about anything happening or bring said about his mom.

He getting meat with her only happened long after this ep.

kek

>he doesn't give his friends pet names

Tweek has also called him Tiger in FBW

Something similar happened to my bro and me in high school only I was the one who brought chocolates because I just wanted to show my friend I cared.

>tfw I found Craig's mom more attractive when they kept talking about her bush

>he calls his friends babe in a non joking way
Thats pretty gay

I love how they always swap Jimmy with Tweek, artists are too prejudiced to draw a cripple.

>tfw I'm morbidly curious as to whether or not all that stuff about her Bush is true or not
I think I might have a problem.

I think the main four boys can be divided like this

>Normal: Kyle, Stan
>Weird: Kenny, Cartman

>Stable: Stan, Kenny
>Unstable: Kyle, Cartman

I like her anyway, she's probably the only good parent if not one of the few.

The Tuckers' bathtub in FbW is filled with blond hair in the water.

What's wrong with variety? It's better than another Randy episode

kek'd at the unstables. you should make more charts and stuff

South Park MBTI

Cartman - ESTP
Kenny - ?S?P
Kyle - INFJ
Stan - ENTJ
Wendy - ENFJ
Tweek - ?SFP
Butters - ?SFP
Craig - ISTJ

I didn't make the political compass but I just thought it was the best way to divide the four boys

Imo
>Kenny is an E and F
>Tweek is an I
>Butters is an E

id say craigs an intj

Cartman is an ENTP

I think N is for characters who are creative, artistic, and/or intellectual. I don't really think Craig fits that bill. Stan, Wendy, and Kyle are more bookish.

If you look at the S/N divide on the very chart, it shows that S people prefer to be more practical. Cartman is definitely about getting things done. I think Ns are thinkers and Ss are doers.

Also Cartman definitely doesn't like new ideas. Being a N is correlated with having a high openness Big Five score, and Cartman is incredibly close-minded.

I agree with you but I think it leaves Kenny and Butters with the same ESFP even though I would prefer to have more variety so I could make a new chart.

no you nead to learn what the fuck the words mean instead of making shit up to fit

N is for intuition and S is for sensing
in the test its how to handle information S is for people who need to check the details of something thoroughly and N is for big picthre thinkers

I and E are how you get your energy when it comes to people, T and F are what matters most in your mind between emotions and reasoning, and J and P are how you make decisions

I think the difference lies in realistic/practical (estp) vs imaginative and creative (entp) and i think he's the latter

youre confusing S and N with J and P

cartman is an ENTP

I think Butters may be an N though

Cartman - ENTJ
Kenny - ESFP
Kyle - INFJ
Stan - ENFJ
Wendy - ESTJ
Tweek - ISFP
Butters - ISFP
Craig - INTJ

>Cartman - ESTP
He's ENTP
>Kenny - ?S?P
He's ESTP
>Kyle - INFJ
Yeah i agree
>Stan - ENTJ
Yeah i agree
>Wendy - ENFJ
Yeah i agree
>Tweek - ?SFP
Honestly think he's ISFJ because he hates spontaneous shit and likes rule and order instead
>Butters - ?SFP
He's ENFP
>Craig - ISTJ
This sounds right. He's very grounded and realistic.

do we really need anything

stop hating fun

It doesn't matter because MBTI is a made up system like astrology or the Magic the Gathering color system.

But you should read this paper about the correlation between MBTI and a real personality system:

jfdeschamps.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/correl-ocean-mbti-furnham-2003-6p.pdf

I still feel like N is more about intellectualism and being open to new ideas more than anything else. But that's just me.

How so? I think P is for people who are spontaneous and disorderly, J is for people who are organized and disciplined.

>Nelly and Theresa are walking around town
>can’t selfie with them

I thought he meant this

youtube.com/watch?v=v9WO0Li3NWI

you guys gotta look up the definitions of each letter before you start coming up with lists when tou dont understand it

I and E mean Introvertion and Extrovertion, introverts gain energy by being alone extroverts do it by being with others

S and N mean Sensing and iNtuition, sensing means finding comfort in the small details and intuition means looking at the big picture

T and F mean Thinking and Feeling, its how you come to decisions and what influences you the most not "one is smart and the other is dumb" like how most people boil this one down to

and J and P are Judgment and Perceiving, judgement means you come to decisions quickly and Perceiving means you take time to think about and weigh options

looking at this cartman is obviously E
debatable for S and N since he uses S thinking in his plans but ends up caring more about N things in the end, so when he gets a win over kyle like with faith +1 he checks the details of how TO win in the end but uses big picture N thinking to get pissed ocer his victory not really counting

obviously hes T and also J
so cartman is either ESTJ OR ENTJ, id say hes ENTJ

the point is for matching the characters to a type not the validity of it, your argument is like saying Cartman isnt U/B/R because magic the gathering mana types arent real