How old are the Justice League members?

All 28-35 except Wondy who is, like, 300+

Rough guess.

Most of them are over 50, with the Trinity over 75 each

Why hasn't there been a Multiverse where all the heroes aged normally from the start, died decades ago, and the current lineup is legacy of legacy characters?

In 100 years will we still have 30 year old Bruce Wayne as Batman whose parents died after leaving a theater?

I mean, there's that version of Superman that had married Lois and then "erased" for awhile then came back.

>In 100 years will we still have 30 year old Bruce Wayne as Batman whose parents died after leaving a theater?
yes
welcome to the world of comics

that's kind of what Generations was, although it ended with most of the legacies sucking and dying and Bruce and Clark are the best for all time

in the new 52 it was something like this:
Bruce 33
Clark late 20s
Diana 25
Cyborg 25
Barry late 20s
Aquaman 28
Hal late 20s or early 30s

But with Rebirth I'm not sure, Superman at least has to be older

Barry has to be older than that. He had to be The Flash when Wally was a Kid and Wally's in his early-mid 20s.

>we
In 100 years you and I will be dead.

And the comic industry too.

My guess?
Clark - 36
Bruce - 34
Diana - 26
Barry - 28
Hal - 31
Arthur - 33
Victor - 24

How can Clark be 29 if his son is already ~12?

Why did you use real names for everyone but Arthur and Vic?

Bruce ~35
Clark >30
Diana >25
Victor 30
Arthur

new 52 Superman didn't have a 12yo son

I'm on a mobile and most of their names are shorter, my autocorrect knows Aquaman and cyborg

In the New 52 Diana and Cyborg were both 23. They were 18 in the first JL arc and then there was a 5 year time skip to the current time.

They're all fucking newbs, how can readers respect characters like this.

It doesn't make sense for Batman to be younger than 40 (pre-Manhattan). He was Batman for a while before adopting Dick, who was 10 when he did so. Dick has to be ATLEAST 20 by now (this is because the whole point of the Titans titles was that the original Teen Titans aged out of teen-dom). Then there's So he was 30 at least when he started adventuring as Batman, but since Damian is 13, that would mean he had his manjuice taken at 27. Year One says he's roughly 25 when he starts being Batman, but Talia probably didn't want anything to do with him when he was 27 since that only means he had 2 years worth of experience.

So Bats has to be mid 40s at best.

DC Rebirth headcanon:

Bruce - 40
Clark - 40
Diana - 35
Arthur - 35
Hal - 30
Barry - 30
Vic - 25
Simon Baz - 25
Jessica Cruz - 25

I’m comfortable with this.

I think Hal is much older. He is older than Guy.

They're all the their late 30s or early 40s except for Diana who's ancient and Cyborg who's in his late 20s.

Simon was confirmed to be 10 during 9/11 and was introduced in 2011 or 2012. If he never aged since then, then he has to be 20~21

yeah I think Hal is the oldest GL, even in new 52/Rebirth he's been GL for nearly a decade and he was a captain in the Air Force before that

Hal is probably mid-late 30s, John and Guy early 30s, Kyle mid-late 20s, Jessica and Baz early-mid 20s, they're all still a little vague

Barry is 30 at the bare minimum. Being any younger makes no sense if Wally became Kid Flash as a kid and is early-mid 20s now.

So...
>Golden Agers: Justice Society
>Silver Agers: Justice League
>Bronze Agers: Teen Titans
>Generation Y/Millenials: Young Justice
Something like that?

Arg, I mean
>Greatest Generation: JSA
>Baby Boomers: JLA
>Generation X: Teen Titans
>Generation Y/Millenials: Young Justice

Barry was 22 when he got his powers. Assuming Wally was 15 when he got his powers and it happened after Barry had been active for year, and is 22 now (for poetry), Barry would be 29.

Everyone is 30-34. In the last nu52 Batman arc bruce says he's 34. Now that post crisis and post flashpoint merged, we atill assume that he's 34. Cyborg is 22/23 and the Lantern chick is 28/30.

Make Hal older and Diana unclear and we're good

Diana >25
wut?

My headcanon:
Bruce Wayne - 34
Diana - 33
Clark - 32
Arthur - 31
Hal - 31
John - 30
Guy - 30
Barry - 29
Simon Baz - 26
Victor - 24
Jessica Cruz - 24
Kyle - 22
Wally - 20
Dick - 20
Damian - 13
Jon - 12

if lois and clark had jon at 25 and he is 12, i would say that supes is 37, batman too
wonder woman a fucking lot
hal, barry and arthur 28/30 because they were de aged
vic probably has 24 or 25 is on titans age

If i had to guess:

Bruce: 40
Clark: 38
Diana: a lot? What is her current canon?
Hal: 33
Barry: 33
Aquaman: 35
Cyborg: Should be the youngest, 25?

Batman - 42
Dick - 22
Barbara - 21
Jason - 20
Tim- 17
Step- 17
Cass- 13
Dam- 11

Superman- 38
Jon - 11

WW- 4523
Donna- 22
Cass (Wonder Girl)- 18

The Flash- 28-32
Wally - 21
Wally-Black - 14

Damian is 13 canonically

Halhas canonically willed himself back from the dead no fewer than three times I can think of. Why would he make himself 35 if he could make himself something like 25?

All of this is fucking stupid considering Cass was 18 when she became Batgirl

Superman Reborn made everything work on 15 years timeline. It seems that JL is still supposed to debut year later (but possibly without Cyborg as recent issues seemed to hint that he was a part of the Titans), so Superman, Batman, Flash, Hal and Aquaman all are at least 35. Bruce was 3 at the beginning of New 52, so he is probably 35 now.

>Cass- 13
wut

Actually, scratch that. Bruce was 30 when New 52 began, and he is probably 40 now.

Dick is 22 in Grayson, which iirc takes place over the course of a year, which makes him at least 23. He was 10 when he became Robin, and Batman was 25 in Year One, so Batman is not younger than 38 by that metric alone.

Since he has gone through what, 4 Robins, 3 Batgirls, a Batwing, an Azrael, a Clayface, a Duke, a Batwoman, a Flamebird, and a Catwoman, he is pushing 50 easy

You are mixing up continuities.

I take a looser approach to continuity, and ignore plenty of arcs I don't care about when it comes to my headcanon. At their oldest, I'd assume a 36-year-old Bruce and 21-year-old Dick.

You aren't mixing up enough continuities

when he came back after GL Rebirth he mentioned his body was a lot younger