I WANT TO DESTROY THE WORLD, NOW I WANT TO SAVE IT, NOW I WANT TO CONQUER IT, NOW I WANT TO BE A FARMER

I WANT TO DESTROY THE WORLD, NOW I WANT TO SAVE IT, NOW I WANT TO CONQUER IT, NOW I WANT TO BE A FARMER

NOW I WANT TO DESTROY IT AGAIN BUT NOT REALLY

This is why I can't get into capeshit
There is no suspension

Isn't that great? That what makes him good

>I want

He didn't want to destroy the world, he want to impress his girlfriend.

NOW I LOST BECAUSE I SUBCONSCIOUSLY WANTED TO

yeah because in real life people are 100% devoted to one cause from birth to death, without changing of mind, rethinking, accepting other points of view, nothing

SHUT UP !
I STILL WANT TO BECOME A POKEMON TRAINER AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

Most people don't change their entire job or public philosophy a dozen times in a couple of decades, no.

Thanos would be like a Islamist or Nazist terrorist that turn into a human rights activist leader each couple of years just to go back murdering again.

He isn't called MAD Titan without a reason, user.

They don't call him the mad titan for nothing, he's got severe mental problems.

You could have applied for your license at 10, user. 10! What are you waiting for?

>Most people don't change their entire job or public philosophy a dozen times in a couple of decades, no.
some do
especially those full of energy, who cannot stay in one place for long
Thanos is just one of them
in a way, he's just a perfect taoist - he flow as his nature dictates him, from one enlightment to another

>I STILL WANT TO BECOME A POKEMON TRAINER AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
You dont' grow up when you get older
You grow up when you realise your dreams won't come true

That sounds more like a weakling who lacks actual Conviction and the strength to stand his ground.

It has nothing to do with conviction but with a growing understanding of the world.

>some do
Not at Thanos frequency and not at the kind of things that thanos do, it don't help that Thanos was supposed to be extremelly intelligent on all possible fields including philosophy and psiocology plus his extremely long lifespan

Thanos is just a completelly insconsistent character that Marvel put as they see convenient because of his popularity from his previous events, even his personality and dialogue is inconsistent to the point that It can't be described at all, sometimes being calm and sarcastic on other extremely cold and even a bloodlust lunatic.

I became an illustrator and comic artist instead.

Yes, we know. Thanos is a terrible character.

Enjoying welfare, then?

Possibly. it's starting fine so far.

Thanos only wants to bone this pile of bones, all his plans are just to achieve that.

you need some order in your life, maybe something more cold and empty like a simple equation to guide you.