HOUSE OF IDEAS DOES IT AGAIN

Meet your new favorite Marvel character, Korean K-Pop idol Luna Snow. She has the powers of light and dark ice.

She obtained her powers by being put into a freezer during an energy experiment, by A.I.M. agents.

She will be a member of the Thunderbolts before joining the Avengers, tortured by her destructive powers of Dark Ice. Eventually she will be revealed to be a being on the level of Galactus, Eternity, and Death.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/48538-greenland-dark-ice-sheets-photo.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_ice
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just some shitty OC from some shitty mobile game. Stop being so goddamn hyperbolic about everything.

Why make this thread again
Go make it in Sup Forums

Will the Yoshida Shogunate tolerate her and put in a comic book at least in cameo form?

She's appearing in Avengers vs Thunderbolts

Yeah, and White Fox is such a big deal. faggot

>implying we haven't had worst origin stories.

So down to the name, they’re ripping off killer frost

So like Tempest, but with a really bad costume.

>A Dazzler for the 21th centure

Concept album WHEN

>Dark ice
really?

>not Mouse of Ideas
shit/10

Christ, if a mobile game OC is enough to enflame your hemorrhoids this much then I'd hate to see what an actual comic character would do to you.

livescience.com/48538-greenland-dark-ice-sheets-photo.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_ice

Asspained enough to make the same thread two days in a row, are you going to become the new Namorfag?

Yes.

Black Ice is not a different kind of ice though. Not enough to be a different power.

That's like "my powers are rocks and also feldspar"

I'm ok with this

Because OP is a faggot, and he desperately needs all of (you)s he can get to give his pointless life meaning. Why else would he make the same thread again?

I hope they use Seolhyun as model

SEETHING

It still ice and that name sounds edgy to me

Maybe you're just a retard.

Maybe,thanks satan

Maybe it's Darkforce infused ice.

Put this bitch on a Dazzler ongoing.

Luna Snow is the superhero codename, Seol Hee is her real name.

Why am I even bothering with a bait thread?

>"my powers are rocks and also feldspar
>feldspar
His name is Micah Quartz and his codename is Granite

It's not like DC's doing any better.

Do you seriously not see how similar "Caitlin SNOW" and "Luna SNOW" are? Are you pretending to be retarded?

>Kpop star
For what fucking reason? Its like tgey saw the kpop trend and thought they can get new fans that way. I dont see why she has to be a celebrity. Wouldnt being a superhero warrant her own fanbase on par with dome idols? Hell i can see Korea have a superhero Idol type thing.

You're retarded enough for the both of us.

They both have snow, but "Caitlin Snow" is not similar to "Seol Hee" and "Killer Frost" is not similar to "Luna Snow"

I'm pretty sure most of us here will read wacky 90s DC designs before any weeaboo faggotry.

What would ice gain by being darkforce infused?

Like how "Emma FROST" is also clearly a ripoff of "Killer FROST"?

The ice will be black colored

No shit, you mean that characters who are actually going to be in comics are going to get more traction than a mobile game OC, who would've guessed that.

It could possibly be teleporting, energy draining ice?

If it was just ice, it would be okay. But the addition of dark powers on top of the ice ones make it look like your typical snowflake.

They're both clearly ripping off Jack FROST.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_ice
oh yes, you have to be very careful with your wallet when you see black ice on the street, you might trip and get hurt.

>She has the powers of light and dark ice.
The fuck does that even mean?

user, black ice is just as dangerous as white ice, you just being judgemental.

So question,
if Marvel were to release a lower budget movie specifically targeted towards a specific foreign audience, possibly created in collaboration with filmmakers from said country, what character would you choose?

Emma doesn't have an identacle backstory and costume

It's Sup Forums, anything Marvel does is the worst thing on earth.

If they'd stop doing the worst things on earth maybe we wouldnt hate them, shill

That sounds like a CandleJACK ripo-

Can Marvel just do a kung-fu/martial arts line with Shang-Chi, Iron Fist, The Immortal Weapons, and Monkey King? Or at least an awesome Annihilation style event?

This isn't even marvel's doing, it's netmarble's OC.

As the younger, much hotter pop star who is excelling at doing what Dazzler only had moderate success with. Yes.

Send an email to Cebulski, he's enamoured enough with the far east that he might actually set that shit up.

What about the Sons of the Tiger?

Sure, bring in Misty Knight and Colleen Wing, FINALLY do something with White Tiger and her connection to K'un-L'un as well.

better than Ice Steel

What the fuck.

I didn't realize that Catlin was putting on a pop show while working on the thermodynamic engine that the hive shoved her in to kill her with.

>that art style

>part time pop star, part time Super Hero
Alison Blaire would like a word with you

>mobile game
>korean devs
>korean audience
Gee, I wonder.

You talking shit about my alolan sandshrew?

Remember when Secret Warrior were Fury's personal hit squad?

Oh, that's good.

The ice is cursed

I remember

That's bad.

But it comes with free steamed hams.

And now they're inhumie squad, and soon they'll be where marvel dumps their failed sjw characters.

That's good.

The hams are clearly grilled

Can I go now?

I refuse to believe that there is a killer frost fag this autistic, because that would mean that there are killer frost fags.

What, that they'd make a Marvel ripoff? Nah, its probably just Marvel trying to fill out their roster with whatever ideas they can steal from a wiki

I dunno about the rest of you, but I want to see her and Killer Frost holding hands and taking a walk on a beach, maybe even looking longingly into each other's eyes and kissing with tongue.

I want that too now. Go ask the drawthread.

It's dark and cold like her Seoul

>character made by Koreans for the explicit purpose of appealing to Koreans
Huh, really makes you think.

Korean devs of the game created her. Don't blame Marlel

I can't wait to see they all bomb and be forgotten nine months later

I want to see them get there clots stuck to one another like when Flick got his young stuck to the flagpole in a Christmas story.

They'll be the first casualties in the next big crisis crossover.

Ewing did a lot with White Tiger and the Tiger God

He even fixed Angela Del Toro

>dark and light ice
Koreans are dumb morons who try yo make everything deeper than it should be

>heterochromia
>Asian hair with dyed white streak
>K-pop star

What middle schooler's deviantart did they steal her from?

What does that even mean

That would be the ultimate middle finger to those who bothered to purchase their comics only to have them killed and forgotten.

isn't she korean just because Netmarble the company that makes Future Fight is korean?

Hey retard, where do you think those middle schoolers stole all that shit from to begin with?

Those are all standard staples of east Asian designs.

Yes, netmarble were the ones who created after all.

>K-pop artist kidnapped during concert and put in freezer and gets superpowers

Like I know a lot of superhero backstories are weird but this...this is kinda kinda fucking stupid.

>Ice (light and dark)
All she's missing is a keyblade

>the only whites are all addicted to BBC
sublte....

The impetus for the character's creation was that they wanted a character that fit the archetype of "an ice magician that could deal damage and heal" (remember, this OC was made for a mobile game, so deciding on playstyle came first, and building an actual character around that playstyle came second). So "light ice" is the ice she uses to heal. "Dark ice" is the ice she uses to deal damage.

Her powerset came from them wanting a character that played a certain way in-game. Her backstory, look, etc. came from the fact that they wanted a Korean character that appealed to the game's primarily Korean audience, hence why she's a K-Popstar.

You would be the authority on stupid, wouldn't you.

I'm still astounded that anyone actually signed off on making a character whose first appearance was firebombing a bank, into the new patriot.

Iron Fist's current series is actually kickass

>Meet your new favorite Marvel character, Korean K-Pop idol Luna Snow. She has the powers of light and dark ice.
COME ON! This is fucking ridiculous, is like a stupid fanboy character inserted in a marvel comic, what is next sonichu or some shit like that?