The Girl from Dinosaur Island

The Girl from Dinosaur Island
new Nickelodeon pilot/short

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/acxdcxbhctbdxah/The_Girl_from_Dinosaur_Island_-_Nickelodeon_Animated_Shorts_2018.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=qO7mjKmvWCY
youtube.com/watch?v=HDmzBXff-ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=TxyIOzTknY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

video can be found on "Nickelodeon Animated Shorts" Facebook
tried to link it, but the site thinks it is spam

How 'bout this:

mediafire.com/file/acxdcxbhctbdxah/The_Girl_from_Dinosaur_Island_-_Nickelodeon_Animated_Shorts_2018.mp4

>Dinosaur has feathers but it's done in a simple way that won't make animators get hand cramps
Well this is pretty good, I especially like the lighting and how cinematic it feels. Also I'm pretty sure that girl at least broke someone's leg with that bat.

That art reminds me of camp camp

>draw a boy

>call it girl

Why do we let japan get away with it?

Looks like a girl to me.

Puberty didn't hit yet

I can kinda see that, but I think it also has a nu Ben 10 feel to it, except more polished looking.

Seems like it has potential. The feathered dinosaur design was cute. I don't know how to describe my issue with the action scenes. They feel too sluggish, like she should be moving more quickly in them. NuDucktales had the same issue in the first couple of episodes I saw, dunno if they fixed it since then.

Her choice in weapon is pretty cool then, how often does do we see characters using those weird Aztec swords? I think a character like her would stereo-typically use some sort of club, but a club with these shards embedded in it could imply she has some smarts (or maybe someone else made it for her?) Is she the only human on her island?

>pterosaurs
>dinosaurs

>Tyrannosaur covered head to toe with pennaceus feathers

every god damned time

>Tyrannosaur covered head to toe with pennaceus feathers

Maybe it's like the "down" you'd find on a chick, and he loses it when he grows older? I think it's cute, make him look fluffy.

Did you also notice the human girl flying on the back of the pterosaur?

Would not be the first time someone did the Aztec/Dinosaur combo

yeah I think "adult t-rexes lose their feathers but babies still have them" is a common theory

it tends to be the case with baby vultures

When will they learn that Macuahuitl has blades and not spikes?

I think in a show you have to do functionality over accuracy.

I liked what I saw. MC comes off like a smaller Korra, and feathered Chomper makes a cute but not annoying straight man.

Very enjoyable. If this, Planet Panic and Best Baddies get greenlit, Nick would hopefully start have some quality cartoons again along with Loud House and Welcome to the Wayne.

Space Mission: Danger!, Lazybones, and Ramblers were also OK

I'll have to take a look at those shorts.

>Space Mission: Danger!
youtube.com/watch?v=qO7mjKmvWCY

>Lazybones:
youtube.com/watch?v=HDmzBXff-ZE

>Ramblers:
youtube.com/watch?v=TxyIOzTknY8

Thank you kindly.

Never, because it looks cooler

Aren't those "spikes" actually pieces of obsidian that are so sharp they can chop a horse's head off?

Granted, it's not as original as it is, but can you REALLY say it still isn't cool?

I think Turok did it first.

>Now I'm thinking of that Ancient Aliens about ancient civs living with dinosaurs. There was an Aztec relief with a velociraptor chilling in a crowd of people.
Tried to start a thread on Space Mission Danger because couple behind Unikitty did it......get called a shill.

Best Baddies looks like if the gems were witches and they mutated Connie.
(I don't watch the show. I've just been here so long and seen so many threads, I know the characters. I'm not kidding.)

im rather surprised no ones commented on arin hansen voicing the pterodactyl