How would you fix this character?

How would you fix this character?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/68n9yz/the_cock_carousel_is_real_be_careful/
cbr.com/things-that-turned-out-bad-that-time-carol-danvers-gave-birth-to-her-own-rapist/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By getting rid of her.

Shes perfect fuck off
No waifuism either
Shes pure not for fug

Give her memories back.

Make Brian Reed’s run the foundation of her character and not KSD’s.

I hate when people treat her run as being some really groundbreaking take on the character when it was for the most part bland as shit.

Avengers #200 redux

Give her some flaws. like make her racist or something

Have her marry Franklin Richards.

Make her a transgender, black, lesbian and muslim.

Have her fail spectacularly at saving someone, start drinking again, and run off into space to avoid dealing with it. Long arc about her trying to redeem herself while travelling to different worlds.

reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/68n9yz/the_cock_carousel_is_real_be_careful/

Turn him into a woman?

make the costume more reveling like when she was ms marvel

How is she gonna fight in that?

Unironically this. Not sure if racism is the way to go necessarily; but at least give her back her drinking problem and stop acting like she is a perfect character that everyone has to adore mindlessly.

Have Rogue put her in a coma again. Focus on pushing Rogue

How will that fix her character, dick for brains?

Make her a sassy black woman.

Bring back her struggles with alcoholism.
Or have her son rape her again.

Design is part of character.

Make her public image as perfect(She has a PR person who takes care of her image). While her personal life is a mess.

>have her son rape her again

what?

Character is unfixable at this point. Drop her in the Nova Corps or something and forget about the character

See:

costumes fix everything

Here's an example of a shit character (dagger) who's very popular because of her costume

But Dagger is still shit. Just because you can fap to it doesn't mean the character is fixed.

How come every Avengers team with wonderman ends up with weird shit like rape and cuckoldry

Good times...
>cbr.com/things-that-turned-out-bad-that-time-carol-danvers-gave-birth-to-her-own-rapist/

>Ms. Marvel as a Nova Corps Captain
That'd be cool

someone sell me on nova corp, i always saw it as GreenLC with a plot armor MC

half way into it and i'm already grossed out. who writes this? rage-filled divorced men?

Advertise her as a villain. She is already one in everything but name.

>dagger has character

Make Moonstone the new captain marvel, she's a better sociopath, better character, and she looks hotter

That or give carol long hair

Shut up, harpy

It's truly a wonder.

The same way you fix every other Marvel character.

Stop trying to make her "important" and instead focus on building up a supporting cast and a rogues' gallery. Give her her flaws back.

Clearly this.

nuPatriot is such a weird character. He just shows up out of nowhere and now we're expected to care about him.

who's the cute black guy and asian girl?

get rid of anime boy hair

maybe a pxie cut or shoulder length

>Inferno instead of Robbie
Why do they hate Robbie so much? Is it because of the uncle ghost possession thing they don't want to offend the Mexican audience?

Carol is already perfect and the best character Marvel has.

It was all a dream.

give her a second cape to go under her normal cape -- a secret cape.

He's Rage's son that burned down a bank. And then Stark gave him a costume because reasons.

Give her a dick.

Just give her a good writer and a good artist. I'd like Morrison to write her or Moore that probably will never happen, but I'm asking too much.

How is he a hero? Why is Marvel pushing him?

Bring back real Cap Marvel and make Carol his sex slave

How dare you question this upstanding young man! He's never hurt anyone!

But that would make her a pedophile.

Already pretty good, just needs to be a lesbian.

There are a lot of ways to fix her, many people have already thrown around the usually: Get her off the fucking station, give her more (intentional) flaws, have herself build herself back up from a fuck up.

But there's one that isn't usually brought up.

>Fix her fucking genetics

Holy fucking shit, I swear to God if there's another arc where her powers go out of wack, I'm...going to continue being frustrated. Just have a fucking story where she gets fixed by the High Evolutionary once and for all. (Maybe he helps fix a bunch of heroes/villains at once because he's bored or whatever? Make a mini-event out of it).

SERIOUSLY, it's insane how many times it's brought up. Every fucking writer has done it and I have no idea why. It's never entertaining, it makes Carol seem useless, etc.

It's tiring.

Better yet, this could be an opportunity to give Carol a much needed boost because God damn does she get her ass kicked in every fight she's in. Not to mention her powers don't REALLY stand out all that well.

I dunno, maybe as a bonus to getting fixed, her energy absorption is better? Or maybe she can shoot out DIFFERENT types of energy blasts now?

Point is, they should stop jobbing her at every opportunity AND it'll eliminate any more repetitive "Oh, shit, my powers are acting weird and not working" stories.

They can't include him because he'd just murder all of the villains within the first half hour of the movie. For some reason, parents don't want to see people immolated and impaled.

For one fix her artstyle.
Get all the artists together and make a CONSISTENT character model for her.
That means consistent proportions, consistent head size, consistent breasts, and consistent hair length and leg spacing.

THEN
Completely kill off the Superman Carol storylines.

Carol is not superman. She does not follow the same rules or laws of justice as Superman. Stop trying to make her Marvel's superman, that's a TERRIBLE depiction of her and it's made every person who used to like Carol hate her.

There used to be a saying about teachers pets and how they would always get the majority of scorn for being favored as much as they are. That's what Carol has become. Carol has become Marvel's pet and people now hate her because of it. That cover is a perfect example of how they assassinated Carol's character. Standing high beyond a cheering crowd isn't Carol. It's not even Captain Marvel for that matter. I can't think of a single marvel superhero of which that variant cover wouldn't come across as some retarded marvel writer/inker sniffing their own farts. Like they got a chance to draw their favorite yaas queen slay and the first thing they do is slam their heads between their legs and start huffing. That's what I see when I see nu-carol. Some idiots at Marvel who don't get Carol's character huffing their farts as they create the most wonderful and beloved character ever. Aping Zack Snyder Superman depiction down to depicting her like Jesus.

Best way to fix her, without doing something which I think would be wasteful like throwing the whole character and the whole bodysuit away, is to first make her look like a woman again by growing out her hair and fixing her proportions, and then by putting her in some character books that actually match her character.

Because as far as I'm concerned right now, Carol Danvers is dead and they've resurrected some weird alt universe superman to take her place.

Giver her back her murder edge.
Long Hair.
Put her back in the black variant of her current costume.
Hire real writers who realize turning the supporting cast around her into cheerleaders does not make her interesting.
Do not bring back drinking problem. Tony has explored this enough.

>Carol heads to Earth
>There's an oil spill or something, people are in danger
>Carol can get help
>"Nah I can do this on my own"
>Fucks up, everyone dies
>Takes the blame and feels like shit
>People still praise her, but she hates the praise
>Not because it's annoying, but because she feels like she doesn't deserve it
>Takes up drinking again
>Fails more jobs
>Eventually just takes a break because she feels like she sucks crussy

I think the best thing is to just have Carol fall back on hard times and hit rock bottom. Not only can she be rebuilt from the ground up, but she'll become sympathetic. The goal is for fans to root for underdog Carol and hope that she regains everyone's love and respect.

Maybe make her a sexy werewolf, too. Fans complain that she doesn't have hair? Now she's covered in it.

THIS
She already is villainous just put her into a villain team consisting of other psychopath bitches such as Medusa, America and Jean.

I have to ask why there isnt someone like Captain America or Iron Man leading the team. I understand wanting to give the new batch of characters exposure but they have no entrenched brand identity and as such will ly off the radar of most people.

Yandere Mystique is genius. Fund it.
She already got signed up on the dating app, have Mystique kill & replace all the dates she gets.

well he hurt himself