cut-
>Selina exists
what's the point

>holding hand
THAT'S NOT CHRISTIAN

I want to use Diana as a fleshlight.

>>Selina exists
Hiv .

this would have been relevant and interesting in the initial state of the new 52 bat x ww would have worked way better than supes x ww because people had the hype from pre-new 52 universe (jla, blackest night, even the fucking JLU cartoon) but now is ruined.

Both pairings are shit, people should stop tying Diana romantically with those two.

I can kind of see Gadot's face there.

>Both pairings are shit, people should stop tying Diana romantically with those two.
THIS! Poor bitch deserves someone better.
Being a Dianafag is suffering.

Bruce fucks whores constantly, he probably has a prepared for HIV.

Whoops

bleedingcool.com/2018/01/13/batman-39-action-comics-571-spoilers/

Yep also she should make her own trinitt with Arthur and Mera (or another hero), she has much more chemistry with Arthur and Mera.

Wonder Woman x Batman is objectively better than Wonder and Super

So Diana is going to be used as a temptress and homewrecker type just to re-establish how much more perfect and stronk Bruce's/Clark's relationship is with Selina/Lois while it does nothing for Diana's character.

Trinityshipping is shit.

>wonderbat
Name a worse ship, pro tip: you can't

>shit is objectively better than shit

Diana just need to fuck Dick Grayson and make him her secret fuck boy/toy.

Peter x anyone that is not Mary Jane.

Seriously all spiderman romances sucked except with the fucking red head

It would be a better pairing than Wonderbat at least.

That was fast

If only Steve actually had any personality

Diana shouldn't be with anyone that throws a hissyfit for her killing Maxwell Lord.

More like Tom King is going to attempt to do with Batman #39-40 what Joe Kelly attempted to do with Action Comics #761, which is attempt to establish that despite what anyone may think otherwise Bruce and Diana are just superfriends, and that "BatCat" is too strong and pure to overcome so stop trying.

Basically, he's going to attempt to kill Wonderbat. Again.

He had in the DCEU movie and the women in the group that I went to see the movie with loved him.

He also had personality in the Smallville comix.

Just develop Steve and have someone who gives a fuck about developing him, if not have someone who wants to give Wonder Woman a good supporting cast (and no, Rucka's shitty stronk womym were boring and him stroking himself with them), have her have chemistry with a character if her own franchise, and then have them slowly fall in love.

Diana's always getting shat on. The Trinity is kind of really bad for her, honestly.

Yeah but Kelly had Diana actually have romantic feelings for Clark and then him rejecting her because LOIS. Same shit will happen with Wonderbat but with SELINA.

Diana is the tempting thot that Bruce and Clark need to friendzone because they are loyal to their true love, meanwhile Diana is going to forget Steve exists in King's comic.

selena and diana can’t be friends bc selena is a vilaine and diana is good person shell never be friends with a bard person even though theyve worked together b4 also bc diana is gonna steal bruce from that bad bad catwomen love rivals shouldnt be friends becas selna mean but wonderbat iss good cause

yes but was he prepared for FELINE Aids?

it's so annoying how Diana's role in the trinity is to make Bruce and Clark look good by comparison. It's so fucking annoying. She doesn't even fit in the DC universe let alone the Tirinity. This is all so dumb.

>Diana playing the role of temptress or homewrecking whore
I fucking hate how that’s her role now, to be the toy Clark and Bruce pass between each other because they’re to repressed to just fuck each other. Reducing Diana to Superman/Batman’s Girlfriend is shit. For fuck’s sake let her fuck ANYONE ELSE.

She's fucking Steve.

She fucked Superman in the New52.

She's never fucked Batman, outside of an Elseworlds story or two from decades ago.

Sharing is caring.

Was their an episode of justice league where they were a thing in the future or am I crazy?

Justice league just had them perpetually dancing around each other.

>that’s her role now, to be the toy Clark and Bruce pass between each other
Hot. If only more hentai artists were westaboos who would draw this scenario.

Her fucking Superman got retconned.

She doesn't need to fuck Bruce.

I was going to say Bat and Wonder don't even have anything in common but neither does any other super ship.

People like to praise DC for their relationships but honestly they all suck. Sure the characters are married but none of them have any actual chemistry. It all feels forced.

Does Batman still try to reform his villains, because that was something that Diana is mostly known for (besides Max Lord).

Reminder that DC's relationships can hold TV series for years.

No Marvel couple can do that.

I do remember as a kid always getting more invested when relationship stuff happened, Like Jinx and Cyborg, but that was probably just child curiosity.

yeah both Marvel and DC relationships suck. One if just too much drama and nonsense. the other one is boring as hell.

>brings company wars into this
How insecure are you?

>Getting offended by the truth
How insecure are you?

>seething over fictional relationships
How insecure are you?

>She doesn't need to fuck Bruce.

And she never will, because the fanbases DC is beholden to would mutiny and they'd never hear the end of it. Batfans won't tolerate anyone getting in bed with him except the usual Gotham City suspects, Wonderfans passionately hate anything Bat- related intruding into and overshadowing their world, and Superfans are intensely jealous of anyone who comes close to stealing the Man of Steel's post-Lois rebound.

Let me guess: you like Reed/Sue and doesn't like to be reminded of the fact that they are one of the shittiest couples in comics, right?

there's an issue of justice league with diana dreaming about their possible futures, their kids taking over, bruce growing old on themyscira, bruce having dinner with olympian gods, diana killing joker, etc
readcomiconline.to/Comic/JLA-1997/Issue-90

>implying
Bitch I don’t even read Marvel

Get a room you cunts

and the batman had to take a month off to let his arms heal

>>wonderbat
>Name a worse ship, pro tip: you can't
Wonder x Supes
Literally zero connection, I hate that pairing way more that wonderbats.

>Revealed! The Secret of the Eternal Vow!

>inb4 it turns out it's an eternal vow to always love Cat because Bat

>Joelle Jones drawing Diana
>Jordie Bellaire on color duties
hnnngn

I like reed and Sue, but post Kirby it's all fanfic as far as I am concerned.

>tom king

Wow, that's an almost good cover from Janin. Must be the coloring hiding most of the models.

Is this all you do? Every time ww is paired with supes or bats you just freak out every damn time. Let people have their fun

All of Sup Forums is autistic about Superwonder and Batcat.

Wonderbat is more divisive but it's not a popular pairing here.

That said this place is not a good place to discuss shipping.

This meme needs to stop.

Wonderbat is fucking stupid, just like the Superman pairing, and you all need to stop pushing it. Its only there to give Diana the illusion of character progression

JESUS christ. Kingspeak is so real. How the fuck does he keep getting away with it?

He was in the CIA, you know. And he has PTSD.

Shut the fuck up, Spoiler

No.

Can you curb your autism

They can't just be partners? I'm looking forward to BM/WW new book together regardless of ship bullshit. Batman and Wonder Woman relationship should get some focus and depth. They are suppose to be close so now we can finally see it and with them being with other people, they can find a new and ineresting dynamic together. Honestly it's what DC should have done with SM/WW instead of just forcing them in a romantic relationship. Build them up as a duo and then see if they can stand as something else.

Prove me wrong

This. Why is King even dragging Diaba down like this. They are friends. If your OTP cant have friends then theres something wrong with your writing.

The BMWW is gonba be respectful of Selina and Steve's place regardless of Sharp being a BMWW shipper.
Why cant King do the same?

How so? Diana always looks better except for in relationship stories with Superman. I never seen once where Batman made her look bad. Even when they were a thing in JL/JLU Batman is the one that has to get out his comfort zone and be physically and emotionally vulnerable. Diana Character doesn't actually change and the only difference is that she likes Batman. A then there are stories like The Hiketeia, where Batman is wrong throughouy the storey, gets his ass kicked and literally kisses her feet. Or recently with this Batman Metal arc, A Bruce went crazy after became a murderous freak after losing Diana. IT like you read only stories with SM/WW like Kingdom come, Injustice and New52 and just assumed BM/WW is portayed the same when they aren't. Wonder Woman is rearly portayed as the shitter one when together.

>Diana always looks better except for in relationship stories with Superman. I never seen once where Batman made her look bad. Even when they were a thing in JL/JLU Batman is the one that has to get out his comfort zone and be physically and emotionally vulnerabl
Because you’re a retarded shipper. I’ve seen Super/Wonder fags say the same. Diana is reduced to a lovestruck schoolgirl pining over Batcock, absolutely awestruck by how “badass and awesome” Batman is. She’s reduced to “Batman’s Girlfriend”. Take your shitty ship and shove it up your asshole. Diana should get her own LI’s.

>Diana is reduced to a lovestruck schoolgirl pining over Batcock
when did this happen?

DCAU,

>wonderbatshitter being this delusional
Why are shippers so cancerous? Diana is always OoC and and written like garbage in every trinity ship if you cannot realize that you have problems.

If you can’t stop complaining every time it’s mentioned you have problems

>Both pairings are shit,
Both pairings are shit because the OTP is Bruce/Clark

Someone needs to tell King Batman is meant to be cool.