FALL

FALL

Erase.

Makes me me sad for what could have been. Wish the show wasn't so board driven.

WINTER

SPRING

fuck, you beat me

EETS AUTN'M MATE

is AT still running? Last I heard was the Islands shorts.

>the GM's face when you bring a paladin to the table

It's almost done. Finale will be sometime soon

I always hate that "lich arc"...
Nobody can beat the real Lich King of the northen Azeroth

>tfw you share Sup Forums with WoWfags

i felt like it was the peak of AT. it all went downhill after

And 20 seconds later the show was officially over.

AFTER THE DARK BEGINS TO RISE, TAKE YOUR BREATH ITS ALMOST OVER

and we move to /mlp/

ǝsıɹ

Can't we just let Golb just have this timeline? AT should have ended years ago.

>Warcraft III
You're a pussy, don't you

Didn't 10 to 25 whoevers beat him about ten years back?

>*screeches in Dwemeris*

Is it possible to learn this power?

Yeeeeah, but he kinda let us do it on purpose, at least till a certain point... who am I kidding the writing was atrocious.

That cinematic tho...

Nah, they all got oneshoted once the lich king got tired of playing with them and a deux es machina had to save the day

It's been a while since I jogged up ICC so I don't even remember what happens
>he kills you as part of game mechanic
>?????????
>No king rules forever

Mustve been talking about AT's ratings after his disappointing arc.

not from a 4chaner

Fall.

You are alone, virgin. There is only loneliness for you, and only hate for your people.

These shitposts are just the beginning. I will command a great and terrible army, and we will sail to a billion image boards. We will sail until every non-Chad has been assimilated.

You are strong, virgin, but I am beyond strength. I am the end, and I have come for you... incel.

>Im-Fucking-Plying that the Numidium has shit on the likes of GOLB
*Chuckles In Trans-Multiversal Infernal*

>Lich "I let you destroy my continent-spanning kingdom on purpose!" King
>Not the biggest jobber in all of fiction

I think it went
>he kills you
>soloes Tirion
>Tirion manages to Ashbringer his sword to pieces
>we come back out and finish it

memory is rusty

I could tell you but you'd have to be dead like the rest of us.

Numidium's on that level too. It can duplicate itself across countless universes and wreaks havoc on spacetime. In their own respective continuity they're pretty evenly matched

I want GOLB to rape my existence

the best last thing even though islands and other stuff is okay later

do you think this ever could have happened on a show with a script? imagine this lazily sliding from ducktales feckulent cloaca. (however if this show was more layout/filmically/animation actor driven it mightve ben better but thats just office politics i guess!!!

Did we ever find out what the metal bar on him was? I forgot. I remember there being a lot of theories because of it at the time.

Adventure Time would not work as a scripted show., it'd be awful.

no worse than what we got desu

First three seasons were great

Even if you're disappointed where the show is now, it would never have been good in the first place as a scripted show. AT thrives on creativity and variety, and that comes from allowing boarders freedom to push the show in different directions.

It's winter, dumbfuck.

So what's the more likely final scene?
>what time is it?
>Adventure time
>sword logo shoots across the screen
or
>Marcalene and Bubblegum's wedding. Fin is in the audience too.

Probably just showing what the various characters are doing throughout the world with "Come along with me" playing in the background.

Whichever imagined scenario triggers you the most

It's fucking summer

>>what time is it?
>>Adventure time
>>sword logo shoots across the screen
Cringe. I hope not. Pretty confident the writers are smart enough to avoid being that corny though. I think is pretty likely.

You get sad too easy. Brittle spirit.

>Probably just showing what the various characters are doing throughout the world with "Come along with me" playing in the background.
I stopped following AT years ago, but this would be best.

yes and then it turned into a cringey fanfic clusterfuck

don't get me wrong it's a great idea on paper but with new staff coming in and noone to draw the line, quality became variable. Pen leaving signaled the end

>filename

Well I disagree, the show is still good. You're right that the quality became a bit more variable, but the highs of new AT are much higher than the highs of early AT imo, so it balances out.

AT isn't perfect, but there's still plenty about the more modern episodes I like. It's turned around from the low point, in my opinion anyways and there's episodes from season 7/8/9 that I consider my personal favorites.

GOLB's destruction triggers cataclysm that splits Ooo prime into various alternate realities, each with its own ending. Everyone's fanfic is canon. The end.

Adventure time shouldn't have existed in the first place.

Summer and Fall. Four seasons, four loves. Four seasons, four loves.

>"I gotta catch up"
Best girl

In the tree, part of the tree.
In the tree, part of the tree.

>Implying that GOLB ever CAN be destroyed
user, in a Multiverse full of reality-sundering gods, cosmic abominations, unspeakable demons, and yet darker things spiralling over and over into infinity, GOLB is the very End Of It All. There is no destroying GOLB, hell, I doubt that GOLB can even be defeated. It's far more likely that the series will end on some manner of bittersweet note where the most that's done is driving GOLB away, sending it back to the spaces between, but leaving most of the Multiverse in ruins as a result.

>inb4 finn kills it by punching it in the crotch

Finn's gonna kill him somehow

>not reversing the filename
ruined

Has anything important happened since like... Islands?

Elements, which set forth a chain of events that lead to now

What is even known about GOLB besides name and appearance, and that the Lich is a scholar of it?

>GOLB's body looks like a baby
>Lich is currently a big baby
>GOLB's head looks like GGGG

:Thongken:

you dare to say that at the current state of wow?

what seasons are considered the low point everyone is saying? I always thought it was all pretty good

Opinions vary, but season 6 is generally regarded as the weakest, with season 5 having its fair share of detractors as well.

The entire show is good, but Season 5-6 are pretty weak. Pendelton Ward left around that time so I think the writers were just having a hard time finding their footing without him.

The current seasons are definitely nowhere as good as the first few, but they're still entertaining.

Season 6 though that's actually one of my favourites.

>what seasons are considered the low point
Didn't you read the OP? It's FALL

can you explain why maybe?

It's cold, wet, windy, and full of leaves.

he apparently has the power to erase stuff from existence or something like that

Season 6, but Season 3 was the last good one

fuck you got me im retarded

I'm only follow the warcraft i, ii & iii (with Frozen Throne) canon, lad. World of Warcraft is a spin-off & confirmed non-canon by Blizzard ages ago.

>World of Warcraft is a spin-off & confirmed non-canon by Blizzard ages ago.
you can't possibly believe that

So, I'm not up to speed in the happenings but with is GOLB so important?

All i remember him from is from that brief showing in the Pillow episode and mentioned in Magic Man's flashback. Has he shown or done anything lately?

The only thing I know of this season is that PB's family are trying to take over and that Jake's alien dad called him for something.

He's kind of an enigma that's only been mentioned a few times and apparently will be playing a role in the end.
Other than the two times you mentioned, he was also said in passing when the Lich described himself as "the last scholar of Golb" in Whispers. There's not really much else to go on with him, but something will definitely happen with him.

This show actually went to shit so fucking fast.

Lich's final speech was when the show really ended.

They'll never fucking do it, but if Adventure Time becomes the first kids show where evil wins, it'd be so fucking hype.

Man I almost want the last one so Sup Forums goes full on an autistic rampage, we would have threads hating on that finale for the following decade.

We already have enough threads dedicated to hating on things

This could be Sup Forums's TORtanic.

Vanilla Ice?

Maybe it's just me but I've always had a weird fascination with these reality ending beings and concepts. I guess it's mostly because of their enigma-like nature and the nilhism of it all that no matter what you do it will end by the hands of something that we'll never understand for completely unknown reasons.

this

It would be Korrasami 2.0

Nah, it would be waaaay worse. Sup Forums is specially attached to AT even if they don't want to admit it. It's gotten good again, yet because X waifu didn't get with Finn people are denouncing it already left and right, a lesbian wedding finale would be an exodus of shitposting.

Gas the ship, shippers and ironic shitposters who want it as well

>yet because X waifu didn't get with Finn people are denouncing it already left and right

To be fair, it's kind of bullshit that Finn's only canon hookups are HW and LSP

Nah, most of Sup Forums remains apathetic or ambivalent about the show

uh, Flame Princess? you totally forgot she existed dude?

I don't know what you're implying with hookup, but he got with FP too. 3 girls seems enough to me, even if 2 were shit he good with a good one in the end, shame it wasn't Canyon, though.

I'm a bubblinefag, but I really don't want shipshit to distract from the rest of the finale. My ideal would be one or two quiet moments between the two to cement how much they mean to each other. A full-blown kiss scene would be hilarious for a time as Sup Forums chimps out, but I don't want that to be what people remember AT by.

I just want Pen to take control of the show again and swerve the bubblinefags and the fags who latch onto the show for the "diversity" making them even more depressed than they are IRL