ITT: Shows that never should've gotten popular

ITT: Contrarians trigger Sup Forums

these are correct

Damn fujos ruined Voltron.

so every popular show ever?

Any shows you GLAD aren't popular?

No, just every cartoon.
There is no objectively valid reason to watch cartoons over anime.

Yes

Niiice

t. a horse fucker

Your favorite show

Honestly this. I used to really like it, but that was back when I was a retarded 14 year old who had and an extremely warped view of the world. I liked it because it was adventure time but EDGIER. I'm glad it's not that popular because I kind of fucking hate it now,

WITCH

I don't know what my favorite show is anymore, the more I watch them the more I despise all of them.

You can have the freaky giant-headed red girl, I'll have the blonde latex beauty.

No show by that name, stalkerfag.

what if I like comedies? American comedies > Anime Comedies.

Maybe I don't want to watch brainwashing filth made by slanty-eyed chinky bastards.

>what if I like comedies?
Then you have shit taste.
The best humor flows naturally out of character interaction, instead of being forced by the premise

I think this is what he meant, he just forgot the periods in between letters.

You're not fooling anyone, samefag.

>character interaction
If by that you mean every single anime having the same set of characters interacting, then sure.

How clever, calling me a samefag knowing full well that I'll never be able to prove that accusation wrong. I see what you did there.

Think you meant cartoon there.

Anime is well-known for being vastly superior in terms of rounded characterization on average.

Says the faggot who's been going around stalking one particular user just for liking a certain show.

(Not to mention selling him out to the mods...)

What the fuck are you talking about?

What you've been doing for weeks, if not months now.

how do you know about this? dare I say you are... OBSESSED?

Fujos are the only thing saving Voltron by giving it chaotic exposure and false character development user. Actual series is damn stale.

No, because you openly post about it all the time.

Okay but I really wanted to have a conversation about this.

but anime has terrible characters and very repetitive interactions, in shows like venture bros, the interactions are vastly different an interesting

This

You're cherrypicking one cartoon with writing known to be far above average for Western animation (but still well below that of anime).
And your assertion about anime is utterly false.

t. fat retard

This is Barneyfag claiming he's being harassed levels of paranoid. Get a life.

>Get a life.
Says the stalker...

We're way past pot-kettle now.

You should be flattered. People are finally talking about your precious show.

Wakfu

Nobody has actually talked about it for weeks.

Even the one user who actually watched it said he regretted it, and that was that.

How can I even watch this show?

Oban Star Racers

May I ask why?

user... that one's not a girl.

Bait, the thread.

never funny

Just wanted to pop in and let you know you're a bitch and have shit taste

>should’ve
Because you don’t like it?

hey, shut up and stop posting because you're wroooong

You shouldn't.

Xavier Renegade Angel

I liked Oban when it aired. Maybe if it were popular it would be eventually stretched and becoming shit. Or maybe I am just a nostalgic idiot. I did not even watch it recently.

I wanted to argue than remembered the shitshow of unfunny memes that Sup Forumstards tried to push when they were shitting on Rick and Morty.

*then
Sup Forums makes me dumber.

Locate the nearest fire and go die in it.

As someone who just recently watched Oban its a pretty solid show 7/10 also Eva/Molly's is a really good main character, her goals are personal and its just so satisfying seeing her grow as a pilot also she probably the best Tsundere I've ever seen

Live-action shit in general because its fans are always insufferable cunts.

Fuck you, user. It's hard to understand how Sup Forums can reject the best magical girl cartoon of all time and choose to watch trash like SVTFOE instead.

i cant believe people wanted this to be 2d

it wouldn't do those soft yet firm marshmallows justice

Well I for one certainly have no idea why anyone on Sup Forums would ever want to watch that thing.

>user... that one's not a girl.
...And?

face > *
even in 2d

dumbass

>he doesn't know anime is literally just Chinese for cartoons

Okay, Japanese versus non-Japanese then, you smartass.

The fuck are you talking about?

Her face was much cuter in the original animesque concept.

Whoever cared about her face?

Face is everything, user. (Whether 2D or 3DPD.)