Jeez this movie dropped off the radar. I don't see any of you guys even bothering to bring it up to make fun of it

Jeez this movie dropped off the radar. I don't see any of you guys even bothering to bring it up to make fun of it.

Because it's already two month you dipshit

Batman V Superman was discussed endlessly for over a year. I personally would much rather take polarizing over generic-bad.

Because it had more hope to be good

It's depressing to think about after BvS was a masterpiece

JL is merely mediocre. BVS was an epic train wreck and thus much more entertaining. We can meme BVS's terrible dialogue and plot forever. Meme material for JL ends at posting webms of below-average CGI with "OH NO NO NO NO" next to them.

Its not bad enough to be made fun of for an extended period of time.
That's probably it's biggest fault. It's bland. It's just kinda there. And it's such an obvious coroporate cash-in that you can feel the lack of soul.

It doesn't deserve the attention

as bad as it is, at least it's better than the last jedi

This. If MST3K showed anything it's that the worst thing a movie can be is boring. Really bad movies can be just as enjoyable as really good ones as long as you're engaged with what you're watching.

the only good thing to come from this movie was this face

Because it suffers the worst fate these hero movies can. It was forgettable.

It wasn't the worst thing ever, and it wasn't fantastic. It was just a blase middle. A complete phone in.

People bitched about MoS for three fucking years

I'd say it was like an over hyped video game that turned out to be terrible, but I don't think anyone had high expectations for it to begin with.

BvS was an actually good film that caused disney to freak the fuck out and splurge on 24/7 shills who'd post MCU memes and shit on BvS in the hopes it soured opinion. It worked. And JL sucked because of Whedon and WB. And so there's nothing to worry about or pay shills to attack.

>Believing this unironically

Christ, Steppenwolf even looks like a generic videogame end level midboss.

I'm genuinely depressed about it. I really want the DCEU to succeed, but they keep fucking up. Hopefully they'll keep Snyder away from it from now on, that's a good step.

I love MoS and BvS to pieces but JL is a low-tier MCU movie. Not to mention it came out the same year as Lego Batman, Guardians 2, and Logan, which were all great.

>I loved BvS
faggot

grow up.

Nah, it's a legit point. The movies are objectively bad and being dumb and saying that they're anywhere near good means the DCEU will always be mired in shit.

>love MoS and BvS to pieces
jesus fuck
the absolute state of humanity

Serious question, no bait: when will WB drop the DCEU and reboot with an actual DC Cinematic Universe?

How does mouse cock taste?

Fuck you, this is the greatest movie i've ever seen.

I liked MoS and even I know BvS is dogshit

Significantly better than Snyder's user.

That's probably on the table right now, they're waiting for Aquaman to see just how much they have to distance themselves from the mess they created.
They might just have to put DC movies on hold for a while after that just to let the stench blow away, they are a fairly large studio outside of DC properties I think so they could just dick around with other things for a while.
Could try to do something with Harry Potter maybe, though I'm not sure how tight Rowling's grip on those rights are and how happy she'd be with them half-assing something with it.

Dat X-Men Tribute.

Citation needed

It wasn't bad but not amazing.

they should really just do stand alones. Put Superman and Batman on hold and just pick some lesser known characters and make some good genre movies.

If they want to go the dark and gritty route why not go with some actual dark comics? I'm talking a whole line of Vertigo movies: Sandman, Swamp Thing, Animal Man, Shade the Changing Man, Hellblazer (but not anything like the TV show).

KAEL LEL
NUEW