Where do you go for Sup Forums related reviews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gI8JrMnG-_M
youtube.com/watch?v=UFkaonNO4Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=8bW-QE6NXS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont.

The pizza boy and palio or whatever his new is

Wikipedia and the scroll down to the reception section.

Who the fuck watches reviews?

Strange Brain Parts and Strip Panel Naked for comics, don't care about cartoons.

>you nearly broke my heart I thought you niggas really owned them cars

youtube.com/watch?v=gI8JrMnG-_M

but legit the only thing that reviews capeshit on youtube that isn't a total clownshow is geekvolution

I watch Nostalgia Critic...as much fun as it is to goof on Doug, I do actually watch his crap....he needs to do more cartoon videos where he just makes fun of crappy cartoons, I don't care for his big productions really.

Also, Bronies React

Mysterious Mr. Enter

tcj, sequential state, sometimes Av club and a few other sites

Nobody makes those anymore, though.

I don't even care if they're crappy cartoons. I like his reviews of cartoons that aren't bad, just nostalgic. It's closer to old NC than that other live action cutaway bullshit he does in every modern episode.

tcj and Comics&Cola

Moviebob

People in this site seem to hate him for some reason, but i don't mind him, sometimes i like what he do, sometimes i disagree with him, but i won't attack him for that, besides, there are worst people in the internet to be offended at.

tcj
avclub
a couple of the columns on CA before it was shut down (fuck you guys Ask Chris was great)
I used to do Hooded Utilitarian
Mindless Ones was good for a while

it's amazing how many comics sites can't review the artwork in a comic (if only to talk about it for one paragraph praising it or attacking it vaguely, because nobody who writes for sites like CBR has the artistic mindset to critique art) or don't bother to review the comic at all, instead offering a summary of events and then giving it a quick "great" or "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" at the end.

>Where do you go for Sup Forums related reviews
right here
fsggots with youtube channels can go fuck themselves

Just keep him away from politics and he's ok.

politics and food

pizza man

comicpop, rlm, ralph, yms

>the personal is political tho

A couple of people, but I won't name them here, since this is an e-celeb h8 thread.

Comic pop is pretty good. Sal man be a cook ok Twitter tho

GodzillaMendoza is pretty good. He mostly does reviews and gameplay of capeshit games, but he's done other stuff too.

pizza man and the black pizza man

those two are the only ones i can stand, theres so many cartoon "reviewers" that are fucking annoying

Really like Back Issues/ComicsPop in general, even if I don't agree with Sal on a lot of stuff. Most of it is for the entertainment value of watching them shit on terrible books though.

>avclub

Fucking faggot.

Fpbp

Diversity and Comics. His opinions are often ill-informed and insipid, but he's hilarious when he's ripping into Squirrel Girl and America.

HHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

I used to follow the AVClub for a while, but I lost interest when I realized that they didn't have the insight I was looking for. They review things from a clinical critic's view. I'd rather hear from a person who's passionate and knowledgeable about the show, and can explain to me why I, as a fan, would like this episode/chapter/whatever.

>I used to follow the AVClub for all those wonderful articles about how we need a trans lesbian woman of color as the next Superman!

Everyone knows those people were/are goofs in personal life. You're not new.

Brad is good friends with him for some reason

I just stuck to the Animation Domination reviews. Did they really have articles like that? Was it always like that, or did they just pull a Cracked?

Oh shut up, you cock slut.

I like Geekvolution, smaller youtuber, mostly comic stuff

For a while they were pretty sjw. No idea about right now.

>Likes Sucker Punch
>Hates BvS
>Thinks he knows comics because he reads wikipedia
>Has diabetes
>Dad died so he doesnt have to wait outside his mother house while they eat dinner anymore, he can just run to his "basement aparment" without making eye contact with anyone
lel, is this the typical numale?

He does read comics desu.

He has a tendence to INVOLVE his politics in everything he talks about however. He also has some pretty heavy mental baggage about high school, and whenever the topic comes up it leaks into his opinion really distinctly.

This. Form your own opinions.

And then spam threads about them on here.

Also, his Twitter rants, Jesus fucking Christ.

Pan mainly. Also watch Saber Spark, Paleo Steno, Mars Reviews, and CellSpex on the side. Bedhead Bernie is also good but seldom does he upload.

Sup Forums
RedLetterMedia.

Goodreads. Seriously. They do trades, not just novels. Lots of short user reviews will ALWAYS trump a singular popular critic review. And unlike amazon reviews, goodreads reviews are by people who actually fucking read things regularly.

No PieGuyRulz? Really?
youtube.com/watch?v=UFkaonNO4Xk

>watching a 30 minute review to a floppy you can read in 10 minutes

I read for myself
Like all the other adults, that don't need their opinions handed to them.
Faggot.

Don't know about now, but I think it's mainly how spergy he came across as. Especially his earlier reviews where the autism was in full swing (getting ridiculously mad at pretty average scenes in catoons, just watch v-sauce and read tv tropes to gain some knowledge, his pretty shitty cartoon idea, can't take criticism, love shy-tier rants on how titillation doesn't effect him/"I'm asexual guys", hateboner for SpongeBob and family Guy, being a brony, the whole shit with giving out writers Twitter handles bc they wrote a bad episode, etc.)

Worthless hack with autism, only worth less redditards could enjoy
Fuck you

>goodreads reviews are by people who actually fucking read things regularly.
This.

Also if you read through reviews of stuff you've already read yourself you can find people who have similar taste and then check out their other reviews.

I go on comic books reviews roundup. But I often don't like what I see.

>as much fun as it is to goof on Doug, I do actually watch his crap
im not surprised by this, just look at the state of this board.
There must be people who unironically like and agree with dobson here, there is no low too low for Sup Forums

Robobuddies

Sup Forums, of course

he is the embodiment of the autism in every single highschool kid getting bullied
he has the passive agresive monotone
the bitchy attitude
the you only bully me because im smarter than you mentality

Is it weird that I form my own opinions?

Sup Forums mostly. I'd rather listen to what anons have to say about comics than people that get paid to talk about them.
Youtube is almost worthless if you're looking for reviews. ComicPop and Strange Brain Parts are making some decent review content. There are some smaller youtubers with good taste, whose opinions I'm interested in, but they don't really do it in structured review format. All that D&C-related anti-sjw stuff is filled with retards, terrible taste and inability to critically approach comics.
Reddit and CBR forums are filled with plebs, getting excited about below-average capes. They act like shilling is their hobby.
Goodreads is overrating comics that younger and female audiences are interested in. If you take that into account, it generally gives you a correct idea about how good the book is. You can usually fish out a decent review from the sea of bad ones.
I gave up on professional written content. Everyone is circlejerking over the most progressive comic of the month, no one has any idea about the form. I look up what's new on The Comic Journal occasionally. I guess Sarah Horrocks puts out something interesting about comic books from time to time.
If anyone has any recommendations, I'll check it out.

>black pizza man
mars?

The mirror.

Is it weird to form your own opinions yet still find other people's opinions interesting?

Brad has a deep seated infection of liberalism

Saberspark

Is the last part true?

Is Spoony alive or he offed himself already?

he pops up sporadically on Youtube to do low effort let's play streams. He's managed to somehow become even more thin skinned.

>Hates BvS
>Dedicates nearly 4 hours of videos to bitching about BvS.

You know, when Mr. Plinkett/RLM spends more than 90 minutes a film deconstructing the SW prequels, at least they keep it consistently entertaining.

very cool

its because unlike everyone else in this thread, plinkett puts time and EFFORT and knowledge into those videos.

i want to see those other fucks put out a near two hour, COMPETENT breakdown of the stupid shit in the prequels.

oh wait, they can't and never will.

>im not telking you!!!
Kys why you even posted in this shit thread.

I don't need a review of Sup Forums related stuff.
I don't even use reviews for movies, only to find out about obscure things.

Their TV Club reviews were great back in the day.

H A R D
A
R
D

T R U T H
R
U
T
H:
Moviebob is a retard, and so is Linkara. They have no idea what they're talking about but they read some half-paragraph on Wikipedia so now they're (((experts))).

youtube.com/watch?v=8bW-QE6NXS0

comicbookroundup.com

it gathers a lot of reviews in one place

Too bad that time, effort, knowledge, or talent didn’t go into Space Cop.

He lost his twitter recently so I think he’s killing himself soon

This.

Only reviews that I watch are Nerkish's and that's just for laffs, I'd never read any of the stuff he reviews.

>Hates BVS
And?

>Diversity and Comics. His opinions are often ill-informed and insipid
He's such a fucking meathead when it comes to comics, his Deadman reviews are also hilarious

>in order to fully enjoy this comic, i'm gonna kill myself so i can read it as a ghost!

So many fantastic reviewers in one place, what a valuable resource.
It's 2018 and imageboard for degenerates is the best place to look for reasonable opinions on comic books, how did it come to this?

His only good video was his review on that one Arthur episode, and that's only because he got somebody else to edit the video so it wasn't boring as shit

dude, space cop was totally the kind of movie they would make. you think they are the kind of "im so good at movies" movie maker thinking they made 1997 titanic or something?

jesus...

I Goto Sup Forums. That and I pirate an issue then buy rest if I like.

Kinopoisk (russian analogue of IMDB), sosach's /c/ (russian analogue of Sup Forums).

this guy gets it

I don’t care for movie reviewers. I prefer video easays and writing analysis channels more, like every frame a painting

/thread

Form your own goddamn opinions on things.

is there a comic book reviewer that actually keeps up to date with new releases and it doesn't focus only in bad releases ?

There was one reviewer I used to like. I think his name was Jamborique? He mostly focused on animated movies and was pretty concise by Youtube standards. I liked him because he generally avoided the more well-known stuff. As he went on, he slowly began falling into more and more Youtuber traps like showing his face, including skits, and trying to make himself into a character. It's a shame, since he's the only Youtube animation reviewer I liked for finding new stuff, even if his reviews weren't particularly insightful.

In my personal opinion, very cool.

why are comic sites unable to give negative reviews? Is it the IGN problem where access will be revoked and rampant fanboys will crucify them?

I second pretty much all of this.

If you don't like Rey its because you sexist

says spooney