What does Sup Forums think of Tiggle Winks?

What does Sup Forums think of Tiggle Winks?

>Style
>Animation
>Characters
>Music
>Waifu Material
>Potential

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57ALmH6Zs1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Os-cHI9G2KU
youtube.com/watch?v=CoZJdil0_HI
youtube.com/watch?v=EK4j88PvLyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>Style
the same as a lot of CN's other catoons, pallet and all
>>Animation
servicable, its not trying to be anything impressive
>>Characters
boring
>>Music
meh
>>Waifu Material
no
>>Potential
low

Something something bauhaus

/Thread
NOTHING about it stands out. Like at all. It’s a big pile of bland.

It needs to be greenlit (we need more silly cartoons like Uncle Grandpa)

I like the cat, that's pretty much it.

>>Style
The creator came from Uncle Grandpa, so its too different looking from that. It's not ugly, the character designs are fine, but nothing too deviating from current shows
>>Animation
The visual gags are good, and some movements are funny but nothing too spectacular
>>Characters
The best character is the Boss by far, everything he does is hilarious. The only character I didnt really like was Tiggle Winks himself, just your typical Spongebob-type character.
>>Music
It's alright?
>>Waifu Material

>>Potential
A bit more tweaking, and this could be a pretty fun show. A good replacement for Uncle Grandpa.

Got tired of watching since every moment seemed to be a punchline without a joke.

Not bad but the MC is painfully obvious a spongebob rip off

The grandma joke got me for some reason other than that pretty meh

It's better than anything coming out on CN anytime soon. I hope it gets a full series. Fuck Summer Camp Island and Craig of the Creek, I want this.

someone post the screenshot

It is always good to see some pure slapstick

Everytime you guys shill this cartoon you start the thread with the one off girl character caught in what seems like a bondage situation.

You're being deceitful to all the gullible anons here going in thinking there's a new waifu. Just show the main characters instead of disappointing all of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=57ALmH6Zs1Q

The mods mass deleting those posts really backfired, huh?

She is the pet owner of their boss. this means she still be a regular, and still a freak accident of abs-trainer-thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Os-cHI9G2KU

this one fits better t b h

>tfw too much of a brainlet to understand what he's talking about.

I agree.

here's the TL:DR

Basically this

>not posting part 2
well if we're gonna post eyes wide shut music...
youtube.com/watch?v=CoZJdil0_HI

stfu u bauwhore

It's a fun read, but overall as obsessive and abstract as what the marketing machine fanatics believe. It would be better if they threw in the word "biocapitalism" since that's a lot of what this is about.

permanently delitized
foreverially tied up and loving it

it's spongebob. the main character is spongebob

pure slapstick is when the main characters are likable jerks
not happy go lucky goofballs

It work too.

Tiggle winks is just a spongebob ripoff. Replace the MC and the show has its quality up a little. Love the kitten sidekick though.

I like all the little details.

Test.

Entertaining watch but the protagonist has absolutely nothing new to offer. His cute interactions with his cat partner are great though.

The sad part is it's more about most lit kids being hacks rather than the field itself.

You know, it's a shame the guy is literally wrong about what Bauhaus means because he makes some interesting points.

Bauhaus is 100% industrial and "corporative", it's not the kind of drawing you see in cartoons, it's the kind of drawings you see in ads for bank loans and insurances, or safety instructions in hospitals and factories. If you know the "In a Nutshell" youtube channel, that's Bauhaus.

But Bauhaus is sleek, extremely geometrical and conservative in detail and expression alike, it does not match the noodly, bouncy, round style of these cartoons, their disregard for consistent line work and structure.

What it does match is the style of Dexter's Lab and PPG which was nostalgic for the 50s and 60s cartoons. Abstraction isn't a new thing at all.

>Style
No
>Animation
HAH
>Characters
Pieces of crap
>Music
Shit
>Waifu Material
Nope
>Potential
Never

That robot is the most Bauhaus thing in this thread.

Reminds me of newgrounds for some reason

creator Myke Chillian is good friends with Roiland and Harmon, even being involved with the old Channel 101 stuff and was lead designer on the Rick and Morty pilot

50s googie/art deco stuff, yes, bauhaus is a cousin art movement to them.

>style
boring and animation
>animation
it's fine
>characters
I like all the characters but the main character. His voice and personality is annoying
>music
too weird for me
>waifu material
that girl is cute and nice but i personally don't want a waifu that could kill me.
>potential
I liked it. There was some jokes that made me chuckle. But i don't know if this could be a full series. I think it should stay as a short

is that summer sanchez

porky use to be kind of a dick

this, but the potential is:
>Potential to be a good show
low
>Potential to be a moderately successful CN show
medium to high

I might even watch when too bored

he was edgy too
youtube.com/watch?v=EK4j88PvLyg

this

it's not bauhaus, it's just another shitty thing

That post exaggerated things a bit, however we must add that biotech is the hottest shit, so indeed, the 20's will be quite interesting. We will soon see hard bioterrorism and powerful bioweapons in action.

looks cute. never heard of it before
I will never be able to say its title out loud to someone else though, and I am an unabashed ponyfag
this and 'billy dilley' realllllly need to think hard about why they are trying to appeal to what parents in the 1950s think are good titles.

seems a lot like billy dilley or whatever it was, I really didn't like it, but I can see it doing okay.

>art deco
The "make it look like it'll go fast" of designs.