Why does Slott hate Pym?

Why does Slott hate Pym?

He wrote the Pym lead Mighty Avengers run, I doubt he hates him.

I'm pretty sure this tweet was meant as a joke about how Pym has been reduced to a punchline of getting shit on

Read the rest of the tweets, he likes Pym.

Also he is right, Busiek responded to Slott agreeing with him and explaining why Pym is fucked

>reduced to a punchline of getting shit on

I mean that pretty much describes the whole generation of Slott, Bendis, Fraction, etc writers at Marvel.

Pym being fucked and not being able to take the easy way out is partially what makes him interesting.

He LOVES Pym. But he is right. Pym is fucked. You can escape the truth

Why do Marvel writers treat Pym's moment of irrationality as the greatest sin ever when other members have committed more atrocious deeds?

They've been revisiting the same shit for years when there are more interesting skeletons that need airing out in the Avengers closet.

laziness

Yeah. He wasn't abusive, he hit her ONE TIME.
ONCE.

By that same token, Reed Richards should be catching the same shit because he hit Susan that one time!

is it common knowledge for the MCU or just superheroes.

good lord, imagine a supervillain rapist saying to pym "at least i don't smack them around" expecting to be the better man.

They're stuck with it. Like, how do you do a story today about how that moment wasn't that bad when there's been decades already playing it off as awful? The problem no longer is the original moment but the decades after it.

Retconning Mockingbird's rape into consenting relationship worked for Marvel. Just give Pym to a female writer, create buzz about feminism with covers and media coverage, shamelessly retcon everything. Boom, done.

>Retconning Mockingbird's rape into consenting relationship worked for Marvel.

You bastard. Just be happy I wasn't drinking something.

Yes, that worked very well.

>at least i don't smack them around
...with hands

>Retconning Mockingbird's rape into consenting relationship worked for Marvel.
I'm pretty sure nobody was happy with that. Not Sup Forums, and not the ess-jay-woos.

And yet it's here to stay.

Peter also never received any sort of backlash when he hit a prego MJ.

Oh thank god then. Quick someone try to retcon gay iceman, oh wait.

All because he was having a breakdown and even the event is worse in his mind than it ever actually was .

Hit her and caused a miscarriage.

Lucky Spider-Man comics are built on making them forget things.

Ha! Would have been weird to see a fetus floating around in this dream sequence.

Someone post Norman Osborn mocking Hank and getting roasted by him. I can't find it on Google.