Norman Osborn

So he's both a Lex Luthor and Joker rip off

So there is anything unique about him?

Every Marvel character has a DC counterpart. Their personalities and stories are different which makes them unique. People who make these threads don't read comics, just read a wiki article on the character and assume it's just the same as another.

his hair

He's consistently great at doing both, and I'd add he's got Black Manta levels of pettiness to the mix.

What's wrong with someone having the best of two worlds?

>So he's both a Lex Luthor and Joker rip off
>So there is anything unique about him?

He's unique because he's both Lex Luthor and the Joker at the same time, neither Lex nor the Joker can say that.

That being said, all jokes aside he's not really that similar to either outside of being business guy in suit, and crazy in green in purple.

1. He's not a thematic opposite to Spider-Man is like Joker is to Batman, he's more of a physical based threat....he's an evil match, he has just as much super strength behind his punches and his own toys to match Petes

2. Unlike Lex, his reasons for hating Spider-Man are not grand or philosophical or pretentious, he simply hates him and gets a kick out of being sadistic due to his insanity

This is also pretty much true

His original "Halloween" motif was pretty unique, especially since it was never really connected with the rest of his general dickery and was more of an aesthetic vessel to make sense of the sheer variety of fantastical gadgets he used against Spidey. Most other villains would've gone the next step further and centered their whole personas around that sort of monomaniacal gimmick, making puns out of it and committing thematically relevant crimes or other such bullshit, but he barely even acknowledged the wild absurdity of throwing around "pumpkin bombs", or flying around on a bat-shaped glider.

Also, that whole "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" identity tweest he got was great, too, even though that was something that could only work once (although TSSM did do a good job at making lightning strike twice by building up to it, even if the ultimate reveal was inevitable). Watering him down merely to "Joker and Lex Luthor at once" isn't really a fair character interpretation imo, even though he is often contextualized as such even in-canon.

Is every goddamn thread now going to this type of shit?

>reminder that Sandman has the same type of hair because he's related to Norman and John Byrne is an autistic fuck

>(although TSSM did do a good job at making lightning strike twice by building up to it, even if the ultimate reveal was inevitable)
Actually, it was one of the very few things that show absolutely nailed. I practically felt my jaw drop when it was finally revealed in the finale. It's completely unpredictable even if you're familiar with the source material because the show changes up a lot of other things too.

I can't see how he's similiar to Joker

>98089455
This bait thread is weak as shit.

>So he's both a Lex Luthor and Joker rip off
>Joker
>Original

I don't think lex luthor is original too. Because professor sivana beat him to the stick.

No he just wants to rustle some jimmies

Green Goblin? He oughta be Green Goblin this cock

I really need to watch that classic or the remake

Didn't Lex become a business man in the 80's, how could Norman rip that off if he was tuning his own company since he was introduced?

Insanity and a great love of fish.

Fpbp

His hair?

I can't think of any other big name villain who has the concept of fatherhood so closely tied to his character.

There are worse dad's out there but he wouldn't be Norman if he wasn't a dad. Not just in the interaction with his actual family but also with Peter.

And yeah the hair.

Didn’t Lex completely rip off Norman with his recent Super Suit? That’s not to say Lex hasn’t ever had power armor before, but an armor modeled after a well known hero that he did some heroic things in?

>anything unique
He gave Doc Ock's waifu AIDS that one time.

WOW didn't know thats how that one ended up. Lol

Pretty much every supervillain is insane

Not Joker!! He’s SUPER SANE

It's also worth remembering that Norman was already established as a minor Spidey antagonist before hand, separate from the Goblin.