Symbiote Thread

Better thread title edition

Symbiote Thread: "Surf the Web" edition.

Heres hela pretty much done

And the concept for Elena, needs more but i got no ideas atm.

Are you doing anymore?

Just finished doodling this actual idea of anti-venom space knight so all ideas i got are pretty much done besides a potential attempt at laura. But if anyones got ideas im open

Symbiote Kamala?

Heyyy thats not a bad one. Ill give it a shot

Posting symbiote smut is a good way to keep the thread alive.

The hell is this from

There alao needs to be more carnage mj, it just makes semse

Good lord scream has a phat ass

Pete looks good in black, hopefully we get a good panel or two in venomized

"Venom loves Spidey" ?

What would happen if moon knight bonded with the hybrid symbiote?

The letterer quits

>Green and Black
I’ve always liked this color scheme, looks amazing user

Thanks user, here have a lasher variant i half-assed and didnt post

She may be appearing in the movie. Though take this post with a grain of salt since this is IMDB we're talking about.

You're not kidding, that page has 2 people casted as donna. I would love if we got an on screen scream. Even if its post credit horseshit.

literally the best venom

>Laura
ENF! Have you though about doing Ibuki, Makoto, and Menat?

I wish she met Carnage

Yeah those 3 all have potential, ill do some doodling and if it results in a design ill get to work, makoto being the most likely cause shes damn cool

Is the scream symbiote dead? Or just donna, i cant remember

God bless you

Is venom technically a milf?

And a DILF!

I love Peter!

I think both?

We didn’t see a dead body, so it would be a simple thing to bring Scream back

One of the Champions issues had a Venomized variant cover with Kamala. I don't have it on me right now, though.

Its one of the bad ones where the artist barely tried sadly

Has a symbiote ever canonically bonded to Galactus? Because that would be some terrifying shit.

He couldn't bond to Galactus because Galactus' form is beyond comprehension and what we see is our convenience and Venom is nothing compared to the power cosmic

Someone should tell that to Carnage

Eddie is love

Eddie is life

Eddie is hugs

For when the Venom movie comes out

And maybe this too

Dont forget the most important one

That Fucking sad yo

Just wreck his shit

Maybe it's just me but I think 90's MJ is best MJ, at least in terms of looks.

I want to know how the one bound to Vivian is supposed to work.

The big hair is the thing i miss the most from back then, also wife mj best mj

>novas eyes going under the cross
Oh for fucks sake

I'm always sad when venom feet are drawn like flat booties

I like the boot feet, it's a good counter to Spidy's sock like ones and makes Venom look more stronger

Whatever happened with Venomverse? All I can remember is some artwork, The Gwenpool story and all recent discussion starting of with everybody being pissed off.

Gwenpool's fate

She got taken over by a Poison (I told you all that’s what happened at the end of her issue), and wasn’t mental enough to be able to roll with it like Deadpool did. So Wade killed her

Whats a good place to start with Venom?

With his sweet ass

Lethal protector is always the best if you want the essential Eddie experience

Shouldn't he start with Amazing Spider-Man# 300?

Actual picture of me when I spoke to Bendis about his work on Venom and symbiotes in GotG

Good, he hates symbiotes

ok genuine question, purification, klyntar, goo lanterns of space etc. aside, what did you think of the idea of a space-faring hero venom book. do you think the concept has a place among symbiote stuff?

What is sex with a symbiote like?

It could have been good if they had him interact with more of marvel's space stuff instead of sticking him in a box and making him interact with OCs
Magic

who wrote this? can't be costa, this remembers continuity and is somewhat entertaining for this page. Artist looks the same though.

start with his intial appearances for the lead up, I think it was ASM 280ish to 300? then read on through that as well as ll his minis and leathal protector stuff. There's some other crap after lethal protector mostly good for a read if you're bored but a lot of it is piss poor character regression and turning him into le edgy black spidey badguy.

Anything with carnage and him is top notch cheese, especially the internet mini which I odn't wanna spoil. As for modernstuff, the agent vneom run is stellar, jsut don't touch anything wiht bendis writing him, the cullen run was alright, space knight is trying to clean up the mess left. finally the anti venom and Carnage run is good.

The later has Eddie as Toxin, but it's a good continuation of Eddie for when he's around.

The guy who took over made it work, but Bendis was a fucking moron and still is. I still think Agent Vneom was better served as a street level hero with SOME occasional GoTG fuckery in classic goofy venom cheese fashion. Instead we got Bendis shitting on the gotg with memes and shitty plot till his douchey ass left.

this is legit the only page thats like that in the entire book, it really jumped out at me cause'a that reason. if almost feels like an apology but i wouldnt give them THAT much credit, its probably more "see look i know continuity seeeeeee"

another question is do we keep the klyntar word, but use it specifically for space knight style symbiote users. that is if we ever see another. i kinda doubt it cause i wouldnt be surprised if most of that run is just forgotten forever by most writers

Personally, I didn’t mind the name and cosmic role, but goddamn the presentation was awful, I still think had anyone else written that it would have come out tons better than what we actually got

Why is she so perfect?

and here i thought they would actually use lees venom design, but nope he uses the laziest design for a symbiote badguy since fucking riot, jesus christ

>tfw cutie comic cashier girl tried to sell me on nu venom
>mfw she had to cut me off before I sperged out completely about Mike Costa's Venom
I hate that nobody seems to recognize how shit it is.

>Flkash is AntiVenom for saome reason
>anti venom used again to kill itself to stop a spider plague bullshit
please tell me this isn't how this shit show ended.

its not outright bad, its just misguided. just needed a tiiiiny bit of oversight
and to not do the marvel thing and jump into a fucking event after 4 issues

Are you honestly saying you think the shit pile that was the Lee Price run could be salvaged? There's imagry of Lee raping a symbiote, with everyone acting out of character with completely predictable twists and turns. not to mention the nonsensical way Flash lost the suit, and how Eddie wanted to fuck his suit suddenly.

I mean, we all want to fuck the suit, but Eddie? Come on now.

What is so shit about it? You're that same fag who's been raging about Flash Thompson being the only good Venom and implying you're an actual Venomfan simultaneously ever since Flash lost the symbiote, fucking 00's kid dork.

ease up there cowboy, there are plently of reasons to not like the current run, as the man you just went full retard at has pointed out. lee prices entire run was dogshit

>IF YUU DUN LIKE THE NU VENOM RUN YOU MUST BE THE SAME GUY I HATE
Shut up retard, it's a shitty run and it shits all over classic venom while killing off an equally good Venom in Flash. Unless you like Eddie Brock constantly regressing in character every time his sales drop off so they can reboot him as a shitty one note villain.

Or are you seriously gonna tell me Eddie Borck wants to fuck his symbiote on the reg and has romantic thoughts about it, cause that wasn't a thing throughout his entire run up until he stopped being a government agent.