Miraculous Ladybug - seasalt edition

youtube.com/watch?v=inGieyjKbks

Above: self-righteous bastards assault a guy for giving out free ice cream.

And Marinette "Brings The Pain" Cheng continues her reign of terror.
Seriously, how many akumas has she caused now?

I'm to the point that I'm fed up with this filler bullshit.

>Where are the new heroes?
>Why is Marinette a cunt who helps her enemy create minions?
>Why is catboy sexy?

I WANT ANSWERS DAMMIT!

Are we suppose to be impressed?

>Why is catboy sexy?
So have you never seen a catboy before, or...

Did you not see the link in the OP or what?

>food
>sunsets
>soulmates
Is the Paris tourism board subsidizing this show? Because it should.

>Where are the new heroes?
Next three episodes, or so it's said.

You either die hilariously, or live forever in ubearae agony.

Still not as many as Chloe

So how much longer till the bee arc?

Next ep unless another change happens.

It'd be more bearable if the schedule wasn't so fucking shitty.
I hope those crappy toys are selling well, because they are doing their best to make sure nobody watches the show.

I dunno... it may be the (real) Fox who appears first. Alya's presumably got a focus episode coming up where her twin sisters get akumatized.

They’re starting the three parter with the villans that look like Chloé’s family. I’d be suprised if this was someone else’s origin story.

Didn't catch that news, so hopefully you're right. Chloe becoming Queen Bee is no doubt the season's biggest highlight.

How many episodes is this season going to have anyway? 26? Fuck, is this even getting a third season at all? They've leaving the rest of the hero characters a bit late.

There will be a third season, it’s being made as we speak. Season two just needs to be polished and translated. Austruc said he has six seasons planned though, so but their toys so they can get renewed for the last three.

Flavors?
>Blueberry
>Bluerberry
>Cherry Coke

ZAG promises a lot, but has problems with delivering on them.

I think the better question is Turtle and Fox arc when?

I'd guess
>Cotton Candy
>Blueberry
>Cherry

He names the flavors as he makes the ice-cream: cherry with chocolate chips, blackberry, and blueberry.

The animation in this episode seemed a bit off. For instance the eyes are usually more "alive" but most looked a bit like zombies.

Not for much longer if this keeps up.

marinette pleases old cars for money

I liked the first season well enough but haven't seen the second season yet.

Is there any overarching story or is it mostly "bad butterfly costume of the week" stuff like normal? Season One had maybe 10 minutes of actual plot (Hawk Moth is daddy, there are more Miraculous animals, etc.) and the rest was just mindless fun.

Sort of. We're still knee deep in the villain of the week formula. However, there's been a lot more teasing about the Love Square. Not only that, but we got a glimpse into Chloe's backstory in the second episode(Which should be important for when she becomes Queen B), we actually learned about what happens when the two Miraculouses are united (A reality-warping wish will be granted), and both Tikki and Plagg now know about their holders' true identities.

I will advertise every piece of ML merchandise if this meme becomes a akuma. How would they even fight/fix it?

Emergency booty bump

This is hardly filler, Marinette realizing Chat was actually serious about wanting the bug and not just screwing around is a pretty big plot development
now if only she didn't have eyes for just adrien already she might have considered it
10/10 marichat episode
>not realizing this from the initial concept trailer

spit on the fake queen

At least she knew she fucked up after it happened and chastised herself for it. But yeah, she's gunning for Chloe's spot as Hawkmoth's Number One Helper.

Sky, Blue, and Ladybug