Why are white people complaining about Valkyrie but never said a word about Marvel whitewashing Maria Hill?

Why are white people complaining about Valkyrie but never said a word about Marvel whitewashing Maria Hill?

>White people are hypocrites

Wow who would have fucking thought? There is a reason why I don’t interact with them anymore. Their constant fakeness was ruining my stress levels.

And yes I know I may potentially derailed the thread.

Maria Hill is a white woman.
They made her a darkie in Earths Mightiest Heroes, is that what you're thinking of?

>only white people are SJWs
I wish. The disease has caught onto the other races as well.

Because literally no one, ever, in history of humankind gave a slightest modicum of SHIT about Maria Hill.

Maria is a name that shows up in many different ethnic groups

Sometimes she’s white and sometimes she’s ambiguously brown

The fakeness thing is why I can’t stand Asians and whites to a lesser extent. Blacks and Hispanics are at least always straight forward with you.

Maria has been white in over 90% of the continuities she's been in.

quads give us the truth

I complained about her getting long hair.

Is she italian? Hispanic? White with just a good tan? Who knows? All I know is that she's a bitch and I love her.

>implying that people read comics

I'm still annoyed they didn't make Maria Hill a bitch. That's like, her defining character trait in the comics.

The real question is why they ruined her hair?

>98092158
This is a weak bait thread, even in a weekend full of weak bait threads.

How do you whitewash a white character?

How the hell do you white wash Angelina Jolie? She's already white.

>maria
Hmmmmmm

Who?

When did anyone give a shit about Heimdall?

She wasn't hispanic, moron.

Since when is Maria a fucking non-white name?! Are (you) people mental?

good lord, you're retarded.

People gave less of a shit to Valkyria, to the point that the people who complain about movie Valkyria only know movie Vlakyria. The threads about the new Valkyria in Exiles was hilarious:

>Huuur duuur, look at them race swaping Valkyria in the comics! Damn sinergy!
>Dude, she is from an alternate universe, and the Exiles is the book where alternate universe characters go, besides, movie Valkyria is not THE Valkyria but ONE Valkyria between many
>huuur duuuur if they wanted to use Valkyria so much, why not use the one from the 616? Its a good opportunity to revamp her!
>Dude...she IS showing up in the future issues of Thor...
>Huuur duuur its just a matter of time until they REMOVE HER and she never shows up again, like with white Nick Fury!
>Do you know that white Nick Fury is going to LEAD the team of Exiles, where this Valkyria will show up?

If you dont believe, just look on the archives.

What am I retarded for asshole? Hill was always white. Maria's not a Spic name so your entire foundation for an argument falls flat.

Mariah is weird. Sometimes they draw her as an average Caucasian woman, sometimes a light mix of Caucasian/Latino (leaning Italian), and occasionally they'll make her darker than Monica Rambeau which makes her look Hatian/Dominican. She's been constantly drawn as mystery meat to the point no one knows what she really is, sort of like Fez from That's 70s Show.
This is a second point. Nick Fury Jr. is black sure but if they made her any form of color other than white, people would call her a sellout whitey puppet. Current Marvel characters or color have to be rebels against the government and not follow "The Man" unless "Literally Hitler" appears. Since Fury Jr has bounced between MIA or fluffing one of the quirky nuMarvel characters who, Maria can't be a person of color since that puts her at odds with all the quirkyricans and wacky pakis out there. The only way they could make her anything but white is if she became a complete villain and became exactly what I said earlier, a stooge for whatever boogeyman nuMarvel writers want to straw man until she has a momentary heel turn into becoming another quirky-x.

>Maria's not a Spic name
what

We all complain about the Ancient One, nobody cares about AoS

>he thinks Hill debuted in AoS

Only niggers and faggots cry about representation, which down below, it's exactly the same.
You don't see latinos or asians crying their eyes out "why isn't a latino in the best actor category on the oscars" do you?

>Maria's not a Spic name

damn bro you're pretty dumb and uninformed

If I was you I would be so embarrassed

hey more idiots not actually reading comics

You can find it all over Europe. If you want to go back enough it's from Hebrew. Either way it'snot a Mexican only name. Stark's mother is named Maria for fuck's sake and she's Med.

>inb4 Spanish & Meds aren't white
Oh bugger off.

Wasn't it mostly "muh mythology, muh whitest of all Gods" fags? Those are a special brand of autism, just start a Disney Hercules thread.

>never said a word about Marvel manfacing and chestleting Maria Hill

>ayo cracka, why u mad that Achilles an Zeus are now BBCs cracka?
I'd say "how would you feel if we took your mythology and made it white", but Niggers don't have any mythology or anything worth talking about, so...

Damn it's almost as if Asians and Latinos have entire countries with movie industries where they are represented while African Americans literally have no connection to Africa.

It's fucking hilarious how white people did everything they could to make AAs assimilate to American culture but get mad when AAs want all the benefits of being an American.

>Expecting "your mythology(WE WUZ NORSE)" to be faithfully represented in an American comic book

Cumskins are truly brainlets.

Well, better a Cumskin than a Shitskin.

>whites
>brainlets
Nobel Prizes & Research Teams would dissagree with you Nigger. I mean, Africa JUST invented the wheel LAST WEEK!

>Inferior cumskin chimping out

What's wrong boy? Feeling insecure that you were never a Norse viking?

>Our mythology

WE

I didn't know starring in a movie was a benefit of being american.

Even Germans use "Maria"

>Americans want to be in American movies and receive rewards and recognition for doing so

Wow who would have fucking thought?

ΕΙΜΑΣΤΑΝ