Dan Harmon Admits To Sexual Harassment

Is Rick and Morty saved?
cartoonbrew.com/artist-rights/rick-morty-co-creator-dan-harmon-admits-sexual-harassment-treating-women-like-garbage-155963.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonbrew.com/artist-rights/rick-morty-co-creator-dan-harmon-admits-sexual-harassment-treating-women-like-garbage-155963.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shocker.

>Saved
Let it burn. Don't really care about these allegations, I just think Dan is a drunken asshole

dang, I saw "Dan" and was hoping for Schneider

>People still wonder why women prefer Chad over "Nice guys' like Harmon

Truly a mystery

>outspoken male feminist turns out to be sex pest

Oh I'm shocked.

>there are people who are surprised by this
Come on, we've all heard the stories.

No. It's a shit show made by shit humans for shit humans. Harmon thinks, no believes to his very core that he is a genius. This has transferred to the idiots that watch the show because now they believe they are geniuses. And there is nothing worse then a bunch of people that know they are the smartest people in the room. The only difference between Dan Harmon and the people that ran Long Term Capital Management is that Dan Harmon can't effect the economy as a whole.

Complete with his apology being "Oh man the current climate made me think!!!"

Dan Harmon is an unprofessional piece of shit who even know is trying to use his "male feminist" gimmick to try to score brownie points.

>Is Rick and Morty saved?
I'd like to believe so but I doubt he'll be sacked over this. The woman accepted his apology and Adult Swim is a boy's club, it's like expecting a college fraternity to kick someone out for harassing a woman.

He did nothing wrong.

Dan strikes me as the kind of dickhead that "apologizes" regularly for the shit he does and thinks himself above everyone else.

>outspoken male feminist turns out to be sex pest
>Oh I'm shocked.

If you ask me, this gives feminists a lot more legitimacy. We now why so many female feminists saw men as creepy harassers.

the fact that he hasn't come up at all in the last six months makes me think he's innocent

Except for his contributions to Rick and Morty.

Are we gonna have a mass 'I never liked the show' wave or no season 4?

lmfao, it's always these kind of people, isn't it? Tryin' to hide your own dirt by pointing at others.

Ain't that the truth.

I found the first 2 seasons enjoyable for what they were, then hated season 3 given how fucking lazy it all was. Its like if you took Doctor Who, made him an alcoholic, and somehow gave less of a fuck when writing plots/jokes. I can respect improv, but when Dan and co are just pulling things out of their ass with the attitude "people will eat this shit up", then I start to lose interest

That's barely even sexual harassment, he was just a pussy beta friendzoned piece of shit who fired someone because she said no. Frankly I would have more respect for him if he just slapped her ass or something like that.

Sorry, guys. He's gonna survive this.

>cartoonbrew.com/artist-rights/rick-morty-co-creator-dan-harmon-admits-sexual-harassment-treating-women-like-garbage-155963.html

He fell in love with someone and flirted with them. It just so happened that he was her boss. He didn't molest or hurt her. Nothing he did was malicious at all. It was just puppy love in the wrong place and time. He apologized profusely for what little he did only to have her rake him over the coals publicly over twitter. He also made a heartfelt apology on Harmontown where he showed genuine remorse and even cried. You can't demonize him for falling for someone. Dan is obviously not the most well-balanced person. Of course he didn't understand in the moment that what he was doing was making her uncomfortable. But its not like he cornered anyone and forced them to watch him masturbate. I'm the most beta male there is but at this point I feel like all men should be afraid to even acknoeledge women as existing on the same physical plane at men. Just make sure not to look in a woman's general direction again. Otherwise someone will label you a sex predator on social media and ruin your life because of a simple misunderstanding. I don't even know how we're supposed to keep reproducing. I guess if a woman see's a man she's attracted to she can tell him and then he is allowed to look in her direction and talk to her until she says otherwise. I hope we fucking die off.

I will agree to a point, but I'll also say it's way past time they stopped running towards any idiot that say "I'm with her!" like he is a mocha half frap pumpkin spiced latte. Just because these women have daddy issues doesn't mean they need to dive head first into the lap of any man saying what they want to hear. They need to stop going to Twitter when they are assaulted and go to the police.

Dan Harmon, Aziz Ansari and their ilk would think twice about throwing their fellow men under the bus and trying to fuck anything that moved if they kept seeing the men that act like them being put in cuffs and coming out of jail in a couple years needing to wear adult diapers because Bubba wanted a cuddle buddy.

That's also more of a crime. Using your position to sleep with someone is pathetic.

Just don't piss where you eat.

How hard is that?

Oh the mental gymnastic.

How about be a professional adult and don't try to date your co-workers?

>taking anything cartoonbrew "reports" seriously

I'm almost starting to wonder if it'd be a good thing if women collectively decided men are all out to have fuck them.
It'd certainly stop male feminists in their tracks.

>I'm almost starting to wonder if it'd be a good thing if women collectively decided men are all out to have fuck them.
It's already begun.

>It just so happened that he was her boss.

And that's wrong. It's called quid quo pro, and even if it's not the intention, it can give the appearance of the intention, and is therefore unprofessional.

Any time someone has actual power over someone else, that can be seen as leverage for sex favors. I know goddamn well anyone in any office environment has to have mandatory training on this shit, so yes you can demonize someone for it.

While there isnt necessarily wrong with dating a coworker, it is often more trouble than its worth. Needless drama in the workplace, and it just makes everyone's life that much harder when the relationship goes south.

The problem only exists because whores fuck sleazy men in power for better jobs. Ruins it for everyone else.

This and if a woman says she isn't interested, move on. Life isn't a movie and she isn't going to magically realize how wonderful and sexy you are if you manage to harass her enough.

Because he was in a position of power over her, she had to submit to for fear of her job suddenly going away. She was the victim of a power crime and that will not stand in this day and age.

see, that's basically what I'm wondering.

Every man decides that every woman is a whore.
Every woman decides that every man is a rapist.

What happens after that? Do we shrug our shoulders and accept it? Do we go to war? Do we replace the opposite sex with machinery?

>Do we replace the opposite sex with machinery
Like with everything, Japan is WAY ahead of you, sport

We identify the actual problem which every HR department is already aware of because they cover it up and stop thinking in absolutes.

There's no official order for season 4 yet. That's not a great sign.

Falling in love with a female coworker is essentially rape. Check your male privilege before the next time you post.

We just move to different planets.

>There's no official order for season 4 yet. That's not a great sign.
That's not a bad thing, that's a good thing

When you can leverage economic power over them, yes, it effectively is rape.

>implying I'm not a sith

Easier said than done.

I'd imagine America's going to be a heavily segregated society in the future if this keeps up. I don't trust the next generation to not think in absolutes. Their Universities certainly don't teach them that.

This is the guy who gave a character who dumped his girlfriend for not having big tits a fate worse than death, yet he's pulled off shit like this. I bet he still genuinely thinks he's better than men like that.

>women collectively decided men are all out to have fuck them
It's not a secret. Everyone everywhere knows that sex is the endgame. It's about not being a creep or psycho first and foremost.

Still mad about no season 3

Dan "Hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider can't be innocent. The memes alone have altered reality enough that he must be!

He absolutely does. All fucksticks like him do. They're a bunch of gamma and omega-males embracing an ideology that hates them for the chance to score some pussy, consent optional.

Male feminists are unironically everything that feminists hate about men.

>wrong someone
>regret being an asshole
>try to fix yourself with feminist ideology
Nothing pathetic about that.

The next generation is fine, colleges are already dealing with their out of control indoctrination departments, it's gens X and Y that are fucking retarded.

Yeah, lots of people just want to see some fighting.

I was a bit dissapointed myself seeing as it was so tame, But good on him for apologising and not trying to justify it.

>Life isn't a movie
Could it at least be like my chinese cartoons?

Not thinking like this is how a woman ends up raped.

A propaganda ridden dystopia? Wish granted

>try to fix yourself with feminist ideology

Sounds like a good way to break yourself.

Do we have a tern for this phenomenon yet? Pulling a Faraci? Getting Whedon'd?

To be fair. You need a very high IQ to sexual harass.

In biology there's a term called 'sneaky fucker', where some males of a species disguise themselves as the females so that large males keep them protected in their harems. They are then free to fuck the females without repercussion.
These people are sneaky fuckers

Social Poetry?

don't they have to get bonked though?

I'm still waiting for the shoe to drop that Bannon masterminded EVERYTHING regarding the #MeToo witch hunts.

Let's face it; the fact that 99% of the people in the entertainment industry being accused are limousine liberal scum can't be fucking coincidental at all. Someone with Bannon's power has to be pulling the strings big time to break the Hollywood liberal omerta

It's still a biological win: they get to transfer their genes and the larger males don't. Also depending on the species, getting bonked could amount to having the males ejaculate in your general direction.
But not all sneaky fuckers disguise as females, there is a number of tactics that is used to circumvent to normal reproduction in the species.

Nothing like that will happen because there's plenty of people that think it's bullshit, but their voices are drowned by the cacophony of stupid.
Something can still be done.

>Am I a pervert?
>No, you're just smart.

And before them it was apparently the boomers. Maybe people are just cunts in general, ever think of that?

The internet, or at least social media, must be destroyed.

>Let's face it; the fact that 99% of the people in the entertainment industry being accused are limousine liberal scum can't be fucking coincidental at all
Well, there's still that whole Roy Moore fiasco, which has had more consequences than any of these liberal degenerates being outed. Worse being that Moore's case is believable enough to turn a lot of his base against him.

MGS2 was trying to warn us. We're drowning in so much irrelevant and false information, produced by echo chambers.
Too much of an immature society.

>When you know that consent doesn't matters, all the sex is yours and I’ve never met a women that was into it.

The internet, the biggest bastard of them all.

Stanislav Petrov made the wrong decision.

Before the Boomers people were actually rather assertive and coherent.
They were too busy trying to survive there wasn't room for any bullshit.
The only bad thing about them was that they didn't really knew how to function as a family, leaving their children bitter over them, resulting in the Baby Boomers. After that, everything snowballed into the horrid Generation Y.

It was bound to happen sooner or latter.

Real life

Parody

It's going to get one. Rick and Morty is a huge moneymaker for Adult Swim.

his mouth is too closed

Yeah, except when these guys were proselytizing how all the OTHER males are the problem, then shit like this happens where someone reveals the crap they did not too long ago, only THEN they start apologizing for it. Would have been more convincing if they actually confessed to their own crimes prior to someone digging that dirt up.

>The Woman he Wronged
So calling women out on their bullshit is a bad thing now?
"No Jessie, you can't stuck that fork into the power socket. What do you mean that I'm a misogynist pig for telling you what to do!?"

That's why it's so weird. Why didn't they order a season 4 before season 3 even finished? Nobody will even start thinking about scripts until there's an official order. At this point, we're looking at 2020

>Is Rick and Morty saved?
i guess a mercy kill is still saving something from getting worse

He was being sarcastic, you autist.

This is like...the opposite of sexual harassment. This is just...due to feeling rejected and broken hearted. He's lashing out in a very unprofessional way, but this isn't really "sexual harassment". He wasn't angrilly squeezing her tiddies or sending her dick pics.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums have memed magic a shield on him

This. It's like calling smoking "haram" in Christianity or Islam (it isn't). It's bad, but don't call it more than what it actually is.

That said, he's still a shithead for abusing his power because she didn't want to get laid with him.

RICK AND MORTY IS POPULAR
=
I HATE RICK AND MORTY

Uh, no, this is actually pretty much textbook sexual harassment.

No, he flirted with her, she uncomfortably rejected him, and then he made her life hell until Community ended.

The more this goes on, the less I care about what some male feminist has to say about objectification in media. Especially when they do FAR worse things than what they accuse their detractors of doing.

Isn't R&M Adult Swim's biggest show at the moment? With the amount of money it makes them there's no fucking way they will cancel it after season 3, even if it was utter shit.

Men should shut up and let women speak for themselves anyway, male allies should display silent support and not speak over woman even if it's ostensibly for their benefit.

>e-everyone who doesn't like this show is just a contrarian hahaha!!

>Be an unprofessional fuck
>get confronted on a public forum about being an unprofessional fuck
>Cry and apologize and say that we live in an age where men can't be unprofessional fucks and get away with, making sure to claim it's a larger political and sexual problem

Everything would be avoided if he wasn't an unprofessional fuck.

>this gives feminists a lot more legitimacy
Haha, no. This is a movement fighting for one-way benefits, and we're getting more and more proof that no sane man would join that cause. Painting men with broad brush as predators is either a cynical tactic or legit misandry. Exposing male feminists changes nothing outside of tipping the scale more towards misandry.

Well you're one of two things.

1. Someone who hasn't seen the show and just shitposts in threads about popular things

2. Someone who doesn't like the show and yet has still seen every episode somehow, and feels the need to post in and read threads about the thing they already know they don't like.

Nick is scuttling the majority of his shows. Its just like with Bryan Singer its one of those so tied to a brand its better to just keep it on the down low and shove it out before people actually start talking.

Guess we aren't smart enough for it heh heh.

But really its not the show as much as its the fan base that has made it so repellent. That utter shitshow reaction to at the McDonald's was just a glimpse into their autism.

>2. Someone who doesn't like the show and yet has still seen every episode somehow
Yeah season 3 was ass, come on.
>and feels the need to post in and read threads about the thing they already know they don't like.
This situation is interesting to follow whether you like the show or not.