Why can't this artist work on Star Wars instead? Why is Marvel so bad at managing their people?

Why can't this artist work on Star Wars instead? Why is Marvel so bad at managing their people?

why waste your good artists on books retards buy regardless of quality

Disney Wars doesn't deserve good artists or writers

>Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda
I beg your pardon

Has even come up since? I recall Coates mentioning it would.

Some people don't realize the scale. iirc even the Kree and Skrull empires are only in one galaxy.

>iirc even the Kree and Skrull empires are only in one galaxy
>WE WUZ better than ancient aliens and sheeeeit

Yeah, no, I know what intergalactic means. Since when is Wakanda in space?

Not yet

>intergalactic
>more than one galaxy
>those super giant things with billions of stars

Yeah well /my/ dad is the CEO of Nintendo and /my/ dog used to be a police dog and I spent my /entire/ summer vacation living in the big castle at Disney World.

Reminder that people got upset because Batman had a facility on the moon.

Reminder that the same people accept the fact that Black Panther has an INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE, but can't accept Batman having a small facility on the moon.

I'm not talking about you, I meant the writer.

Depends on the execution, I could be cool with this.

Intergalactic could just be one planet in another galaxy, and wormholes. Or hyperbole.

so the Black Panther / Batman guy is one weirdo right?

this was a teaser in Legacy I think. TNC hasn't gotten to it yet.

I'm really fucking worried because I don't like the idea but I've enjoyed his run so far so.....

Reminder that Batman simply designed and funded a small facility on the Moon while others built it for him.

He is the same Namorfag too, you know. He admited doing these threads along with others when he is bored, which is 3 times a day.

Opena is good on whatever he does

Have they retconned the Skrulls being space homeless yet? DnA, Giffen, and then Bendis fucked up most all of their empires and as of Infinity I thought they were just traveling on a wayward ship with Kl'Rt leading them.

>Since when is Wakanda in space?
Since Secret Wars?
Don't remember the first scene of Hickman's New Avengers? How about the last scene of Black Panther with the Time Gem?
Do you like comics?

So, in a few months in-universe, Wakanda went from "We are planning on visiting other planets" to "we have an intergalactic empire"?

Do you think this is good writing?

That's not Opena, like at all.

Pretty sure it's been about a year, since T'Challa rode the time stone all the way to back to the beginning of the arc. Which was before a time skip of several months in Time Runs out and 6 months added between the start of the ANAD line.
Again he used a magical gem to travel back in time a year but you think that they colonized too fast and that's too realistic for you.

But I'm not even reading BP, stopped around issue 7 or so, was going to pick up the trades, so I know nothing about the writing in the context so can't tell you if it's good or not. Maybe go read some reviews since you haven't read it either?

>Batman simply designed and funded a small facility on the Moon while others built it for him.
How would that even work? Black Panther's a literal KING so he can just say, "Yo, Moon Base: GO!" and no one's going to question him. Because: KING.

Bruce, on the other hand, is going to have a hell of a time diverting Moon Base Tier funds w/o the board of Wayne Enterprises asking questions. To say nothing of the US government, DEO, and even other members of the JL.

IT WAS SECRET FUCKING WARS YOU NOREADS

THE SAME EVENT THAT HAD A THOR POLICE FORCE

Are you retarded or something? Since when being a king makes you omnipotent?

Also, can't you see the difference between a facility on the moon and an Intergalactic Empire?

With readers like you, no wonder Black Panther has few good stories.

>Since when being a king makes you omnipotent?
>what is a God-Emperor

>omnipotent
are you retarded? that's not what that post says at all

If the United States, as a nation, said they wanted to set up colonies in space sometime in the future. People would go "alright ok" but if an individual who had a *****secret identity***** wanted to set up a moon base with his money that he would still have to pay taxes on, someone might go "wait a minute, who the fuck built this shit"

>Seriously using the "there's fantastical stuff in the plot so nothing else needs to have verisimilitude either" argument.

>If the United States, as a nation, said they wanted to set up colonies in space sometime in the future. People would go "alright ok"
The fuck they would. People don't want to spend taxes on healthcare, let alone on space colonies.

Can you not see the difference between a facility on the moon and a fucking Intergalactic Empire?

pretty sure T'challa used the/a gem to jump start the space stuff.

>People don't want to spend taxes on healthcare, let alone on space colonies.
I disagree. I think it'd be a lot easier to convince Americans to spend tax money on a moon base than on healthcare. You could position it as a necessary security measure for the right and a great opportunity for scientific advancements for the left.

>Lex Luthor uses his wealth to open portals to other dimensions and to create shit on other galaxies.
>That's okay
>Bruce Wayne builds a base on the moon
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Black Panther creates an Intergalactic Empire in less than a year
>"He is a KING" is considered a good explanation for this unbelievable feat
So, basically, Batman should be more incompetent than other characters for reasons.

Where are they trying to go with this? To say how much better Wakanda is than everyone else? To have them put the Kree and Skrulls to shame?

this page is literally the only time so far it's come up.

So Wakanda built and Intergalactic Empire but they cannot defeat Atlantis in a war?

Atlantis stronk

I haven't kept up with Marvel stuff pretty much since Civil War.

I read The Vision but that's about it

Can you not see the difference between a king of a nation and an individual citizen of a nation?

They also built an intergalactic empire and did nothing to help earth when it was under siege during Secret Empire

>earth when it was under siege during Secret Empire

Umm Steve's wall worked.

A much smaller difference than the difference between a small base on the moon and an INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE, you dumb Pantherfag.

if it was up to me, Star Wars comics would only get Yu, Malin, Henderson and Land

>A much smaller difference

So you admit there is a difference. Good.

Why? They already get only shitty artists so what's your point?

It's Daniel Acuna, user. I love his work.

The beauty of this is that SJWs are hating on the idea because of colonization.

Yu already drew some Marvel Wars.

>being this salty