I only realized how good this show was after it got cancelled

I only realized how good this show was after it got cancelled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ThJqy7Yc4To
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's ok user.

Pete's a rad guy, he'll be ok. I hope.

I didn't like it.
>Spongebob tier annoying not likable protag
>Support cast is a bunch of forced memes
>Randumb crap

Yeah it was pretty good. Mr. Gus was based as fuck.

You sound like the autistic anti-TTGfag

Only saw about half an episode. Was better than I expected.

>You sound like the autistic anti-TTGfag

THE autistic anti-TTGfag? You're describing a good portion of Sup Forums and a fandom in the thousands, not a single person. That being the TT fandom, and no, TTG I find to be largely unoffensive and harmless crap, while I hated the original TT because I'm not a weeaboo.

That's what Sup Forums is all about, everything is shit untill it's cancelled and replaced by X, then everyone bitches about how X is shit and can't possible live up to its predecesor.

I liked it, but I can definitely understand why people wouldn't like it. it was funny, but way too weird and stupid to ever catch on.

Cartoons are getting more generic and simplier by both writting and drawing style at each new generation.

Gumball, Steven and Star styles are identical to the point you could put them all int he same show

>I'm a big, strong 6th grader and I hate all you stupid little 5th graders!
I'm all for trashing cartoons for being childish, but do you realize what board you're on?

Well, UG was not randum. The episodes were plot based and the characters had a consistent characterizations

I remember the last 60 seconds of the show being absurd, is that true?

No more absurd than the rest of the show.

>all childrens media by default has unlikable protagonists based on being as annoying as possible, shitty characters trying to appeal to meme culture, and dumb lolsorandum humor

Maybe turn the channel from CN every now and again, not every kids program is like this, these are criticisms toward Uncle Grandpa alone in my post

youtube.com/watch?v=ThJqy7Yc4To
I will forever love Uncle Grandpa for including my favorite youtube animator in an episode.

>while I hated the original TT because I'm not a weeaboo.
underage detected

Do we know what he’s been up to since production on UG ended?

Newfag detected. The fans of the real Teen Titans hated the shit out of 2003 TT since the first episode

Watch Pickle and Peanut OP.

Except the first episode. Forst episode is shit.

You've got to be kidding me. You might not be underaged, but you're still a little faggot 00s kid.

00's sucked for cartoons, including Teen Titans, you little shitstains who grew up on Bakuman and Yu Gi Benders can fuck off. Batman TAS was a good show, Teen Titans was not.

Pickle and Peanut > Star Vs.

Source:ASS

It's ok to don't like a show, you can hate aynthing no matter how good it is because is you personal taste but don't try to imply that you're not part of the smaller team

He was pointing out how utterly retarded it is for someone who is a TT fan to call anyone else underaged, as if the implication is that you 22 year olds are the "oldfags" on this site, which is laughable.

>He was pointing out how utterly retarded it is for someone who is a TT fan to call anyone else underaged
No, that was not the point of the comment,and your logic makes little sense as well, udnerages don't have patience to watch entire long ago cancelled shows like teen titans
>as if the implication is that you 22 year olds are the "oldfags" on this site
The originalfags of this site were mostly a bunch of little weebs on 2003/6 so yeah many of them are around this age

unless you're using "oldfags" as being literally older by age but no one does this around here.

>The originalfags of this site were mostly a bunch of little weebs on 2003/6 so yeah many of them are around this age

Original fag here. Don't ask me anything.

>It's ok to don't like a show, you can hate aynthing no matter how good it is because is you personal taste
I will use this against the TTG haters

>so yeah many of them are around this age
Holy shit you are fucking stupid. Moot is 30 years old

To be fair you can't really use Gumball as an example, since only a handful of the characters are in that style.

Is this the face-saving half apology the retards on Youtube who hated the show when it first came out are using? Greg was hardly any worse than most episodes and Grandma Jail is among the funniest.

>only a handful of the characters are in that style
The characters that get 98% of the screen time

I think it was meh at the beginning, but it got to be respectably good. Unlike seemingly most people, Uncle Grandpa himself is actually my favorite character

>The originalfags of this site were mostly a bunch of little weebs on 2003/6 so yeah many of them are around this age

No we weren't. You probably started using this site within the last five years, you're not an oldfag by any fucking definition.