Gumball marathon

>Gumball marathon
>no thread

Wtf?

Also how did I miss this episode?
youtube.com/watch?v=5XOaYMkz5Cc

Because nu gumball isn't very good

Only furries care about Gumball.

Sup Forums has had a hateboner for Gumball since the episodes that made jokes about Trump and sexism in the work place. They're just being insecure fags as usual until the show actually panders to them or introduces a new waifu, sorry OP.

The other part of it was Gumball generals were a huge shitshow and kind of drove off people who wanted to enjoy the show in earnest.

>sexism in the work place
very hamfisted and obnoxious, the trump gags weren't that headon and I'd only be annoyed with them if they were in every episode and/or about "huh this guy'd suck as a president, good thing he isn't!" on the nose stuff.

But the fucking jokes are shit anymore, it's either that sameface nervous mouth shit or anime expressions, monotone deliveries etc. Gumball became hateable and Darwin just annoying, Anais and Mom were always shit, not much to say about Richard.

>monotone deliveries
I fucking hate this shit about nu gumball.
It's like they're trying to use Rick and Morty's humor but they only saw Season 3.

>Sup Forums has had a hateboner for Gumball since the episodes that made jokes about Trump and sexism in the work place.

newfag, this show has had people going GUMBALL HAS GONE TO SHIT THIS SEASON SUCKS THE SHOW IS FINISHED since Season 2

Every show has people going "THIS SHOW IS SHIT, NOT NEARLY AS GOOD AS THE EPISODE LAST WEEK! BURY IT, IT'S DEAD!"
Gumball's haters have put forward as weak an argument as any of them. Usually citing things as nitpicky as the art style.

Reminder

>Gumball's haters
People don't hate Gumball. People are just disappointed

Isn’t Gumball and Darwin a little too young to know what SJWs and privilege checking is

gumball successfully points out all the hypocritical flaws in SJW virtue signalling and only loses because carmen is a master at deflection, another flaw of SJWs

Gumball lose because he was a shitposter. Carmen won because she was an actual sjw

They have eyes, and internet access. I don't know how they could be oblivious to it.

if they're old enough to use social media, they're old enough to shitpost.

>gumball and darwin are shitposting on elmorechan as we speak

>want to backup seasons to mega
>faggot achievements and only give away 15 gb for free accounts
Well.

The show is shit now, that's why.

>4 rts
>6 likes

Yeah you sure showed them.

>have you ever tried whole grain bread, it's far better for you
I hate that broccoli
Gumball was 100% right to give her shit

Speaking of new waifus