Move to another country then.

Barbra Gordon

>Mainly white countries are feminist minded
>Feminism lows the birthrate of whites because the empowerment of no kids
>Whites goes extinct
>The browns and the asians get back to be full patriarcal

I knew my indian and asian fetish would work to my benefit

>>Feminism lows the birthrate of whites because the empowerment of no kids
are you that ignorant? The lowering of the fertility rate is a natural process happening in all developed countries. Even 3rd world countries are going through it right now.

It's simple: better chance of kids surviving plus increasing cost to rise children means lower natality.

Unless we manage to find how to reverse agism, we will never be more than 12 billion on this planet.

I remember this short!

It was stupid. But the indian docter was QT

>higher survival rate for children
>suddenly people having less kids, deciding they're gay, fucking butts, etc

It's almost as if we're DESIGNED to maintain a relatively stable population limit, HMMMM

I agree that its a natural process for developed countries, but crazy third wave feminists that exsist now wont be reproducing in any major amount. So unless their is a sudden abandoning of this as a fad within the next couple years(white women are too brainwashed and stupid so i doubt it), then its up for asians and delicious brown to step up and please white male cock and receive our privleged cum loads and bear our children.

King crab:space crustacean was funny as shit, the fuck your on about? But yes, dr deli is QT3.14 and underrated as fuck
Hey, i can fuck trap butts all i want, but we must secure a future for white make genes by passing it along to submissive brown women that actually listen to their men unlike brain dead white women tainted by feminism

>but crazy third wave feminists that exsist now wont be reproducing in any major amount
The ratio of odd people hasb't changed. They quirk in different ways, but it's about the same.

stop looking at feminism as a disease, in the end, most men and women want to make babies. And this hasn't changed.

>stop looking at feminism as a disease
Holy shit, you really think a group of toxic women who think straight sex is sexist and rape arent a disease/arent going to lower the birthrate? Man, i wish i could be as in denial like you and didnt think that its already ruined almost everything in my country, id be alot happier.

You should get off the internet for a bit

Nope, tried going out yesterday and their was a feminist protest outside an adult video store in my city. Im not affiliating my self with such hairy armpit butterballs by being so much as near them

>f toxic women who think straight sex is sexist and rape
That's not what feminists say. You should stop getting your fact from second hand sources and cherry-pick from the craziest one only.

>Adult video store in 2018

If anything, the protest might have brought much needed free advertising

>That's not what feminists say.
>no true scotsman argument
Are you really so deluded that all the crazy talk that MOST feminists believe in some way “isnt true feminism”? By your logic, most “feminists” arent real feminists, but just sexist male hating female supremacists, which in a way is exactly right, because feminism is more of a front for their true beliefs.

>>no true scotsman argument
>Pointing out a Cherry-picking fallacy defacto result in a no true Scotsman fallacy
>and vice verso
Does the world implode?

They sell sex toys too, but i mostly see old men go into it sometimes, probably because they are not used to the internet. Doesnt stop the fact that its fucking dumb for so called “liberated” women to be protesting a legal store that celebrates sexual freedom, something feminists actually fought for in the 60s, but modern “feminists” are so disgusted by men and their sexuality that they think the idea of them getting attracted to them in any way should be illegal.

Also, No whites = No LGBT movements

>implying most modern tumblr pussy hat wearing feminists arent exactly like how i described them
Why are you defending feminists anyways? Theres really nothing of value for the movement anymore.

>Are you really so deluded that all the crazy talk that MOST feminists believe in some way “isnt true feminism”? By your logic, most “feminists” arent real feminists,
I didn't even use use the word "most" in the first place. I simply stated that
>>toxic women who think straight sex is sexist and rape
Is not a feminism believe, but a second handed saying concocted by people who dislike feminism that isn't even there in the first place.

it wasn't a "not true scotsman fallacy in the first place.

Fuck off, faggots, I just wanted to remind Sup Forums of an old meme
Fucking queers

>aren't exactly like how i described them
Fact, they aren't. Like I said, stop getting your info from second hand groups.

>old Sup Forums meme
>thinking nu-Sup Forums that is 40% Sup Forums and 40% Sup Forums will get it

Yes, because trying to ban all depictions of sexualized women in media isnt regressive or sex hating at all. And yes, because now men are getting blacklisted for asking a woman out or because a woman just plain doesnt like him and makes up a lie that its sexist to criticize, isnt a reflection on how they literally dont want to be fucked by men anymore. You are so smart user.

>Fact, they aren't.
Are you really this retarded, unlike Sup Forums tumblr isnt “ironic” and means every fucked up word they say. You really think this wants to fuck a man, let alone have a child?

It's a dual edged sword. While the landwhales aren't getting any, neither are the MGTOW/incel fatasses. All that yellow tail is getting pounded by Chad THUNDERCOCK.
>Future of man.
>Too many men became soyboys or grotesque fat fucks.
>So now everyone descends from the top 10 percent of humanity.
>Which is great! Now everyone's a sexy model.
Chad cucks you through multiple generations.

>Yes, because trying to ban all depictions of sexualized women in media isnt regressive or sex hating at all.
Moving the goal post I see?
I was specifically talking about >women who think straight sex is sexist and rape
that line, who is definitely not something femnisits say.

But yeah, I do agree Puritanism has made a big comeback under the guise of Feminisim, but not only.

SJW call it sexism, but Puritanism is back and strong too on the alt-right side of thing. only they call it "degenerate".

Puritanism is back strong and it's the same of the two side of the shitty coin. And it's terrible.

see

Sorry whities, its terminal

Those same men who hate feminists are going to go after the asians, idiot. Besides anyone who calls themself an incel is a cuck and deserves not to breed
I hate puritainisn, thats why i hate the left now because i feel theyve become as prudish and backwards as the right, who still hasnt changed and has made me hate current american “democracy” and the two party system. I still believe its a sign if a hatred of sex with men, and doubt these “””women””” will breed in any sort of major capacity, but im glad we can both agree that feminist pruitanism fucking sucks.

>Holy shit, you really think a group of toxic women who think straight sex is sexist and rape arent a disease/arent going to lower the birthrate?
When their numnber are insignificant, no, they won't. Like said before, they are the exception, not the rule.

This board has completely lost any capability of joking about anything concerning sexism/feminism without taking it seriously anymore. Evene a passing jab will be met with dumbshits going:
>It's funny, because it's true. Here, let me go on a tangent and show you an infographic explaining how women and gays have been leeching off the hard-working male since the dawn of time.
It's kinda pathetic how easily it sparks these shitstorms.

>When their numnber are insignificant, no, they won't. Like said before, they are the exception, not the rule.
>thinking most modern women havent been tainted by feminist propaganda
I wish i could be in whatever bubble youre in, id be alot happier.

Because then we get dumbshits defending feminism, and when its taken over as much of the media and peoples opinions as it has its not funny anynore and feminism just makes people angry like it should.

>>thinking most modern women havent been tainted by feminist propaganda
they haven't. Honestly. Most of them don't give a fuck.
>I wish i could be in whatever bubble youre in
It's actually going out of the internet bubble.