Is this the most important DC Comcis hero?

Yes.

Yep.

Of course. Geoff Johns didn't make Green Lantern the mega hit it is today for nothing.

Yeah, Green Lantern protects the universe and shit.

100%

Absolutely. Booster Gold & Blue Beetle is THE movie that the DCEU needs to get themselves on track.
Does that book read right to left ?

How dare you? We don't need WB fucking up Booster and Beetle, and we don't need a bunch of bandwagon fags turning Booster into a meme

He is ruining Action Comics right now. Fuck you.

>enjoying Jurgens anything
where you dropped as on the head as a kid

>He is ruining Action Comics
There is nothing to ruin, Action Comics sucks.

Would you mind elaborating on these statements instead of just disagreeing with me, like typical Sup Forumsntrarians?

The book was the same front and back in the episode.

No, he's just the most important Lantern, the one they all look up to, and the one they all want to be be - and fuck.

Jurgens has been boring for decades

Shant be replying to this obvious bait. I asked for an explanation of why the current run of Action Comics was bad. Clearly, that user has confirmed that he has never actually read any of Jurgens run as he has just replied with a very broad, superficial statement.

Not that user. Jurgens' is technically competent as a writer; some of the common complaints that you hear about other people (e.g. Bendis or King) about repetition -- or dialogue that doesn't go anywhere, that is then spread out over numerous repetitive panels or, worse, pages -- isn't necessarily pointed towards Jurgens. However, he is highly unimaginative and uncreative in his writing, re-threading a lot of trope type (and the most simplistic, common ones, versus the mad-lib sort that Cereal Lord favors) simplistic story threads.

For example, one of his original characters of the past few years was created for the Lois and Clark 8 issue Arrival mini-series, that followed from the Convergence two-parter: another psychic, who is dressed in all-white and who has long white hair and appears like an albino in skin coloration. His villain name is Blanque. And his reason for being is simply thinking he's an artist and his medium is death and destruction.

Now, how many hits do you think I could get if I ran a few of those descriptors in a browser, or in a search engine that searched say movies on Rotton Tomatoes or IMDb. Or worse, say a database that searched all comics in existence?

I could go on, but I've given a good, concrete example and a rationale. Action Comics is being poorly served having this person write the last history of the longest running, oldest comic book of it's type.

If you are: , then you are directed to: my reply to that question, although I'm not either user you asked or the one (assuming it's someone else) who gave the 'boring for decades' one sentence response) as I just logged on:

Literally who?

>implying there is any originality left in the capeshit genre
Wew lad

Not what I typed. Nor what I believe. If that's the best you can do and you're , you're easily doing exactly what you blame of doing.

Fuck off with your actual discussion faggot

He's one of those space lantern guys.

He's an entirely serviceable writer. Action Comics with Jurgens is way better than, say, Guggenheim on X-men, which is just dull to read.

X-Men Gold > X-Men Blue. Both are shit, but Bunn should stick to horror books.

>Booster Gold & Blue Beetle is THE movie that the DCEU needs to get themselves on track
starring Tom Cruise and Keanu Reeves

>Tom Cruise and Keanu Reeves

Nah.

Jake Gyllenhaal as Ted and Channing Tatum as Booster (as his Gambit movie likely won't have an approved script or a director in pre-production by the time the Disney merger is signed off by Drumpf and the EC).

His pacing is garbage.

Accord to Johns, yes. At least for a little while when he was interested in writing him.