Why was he always mean to Dale? Even when Dale was minding his own business and doing nothing wrong...

Why was he always mean to Dale? Even when Dale was minding his own business and doing nothing wrong, Chip would still get in his face, yell at him and hit him for no reason. I get that Dale was the dumb party animal guy, but Chip never cut him any slack no matter what. It was damned if he did, damned if he didn't.

Yes, this pisses me off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFzEesuP520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post

user, do you ever wonder if you're in the spectrum?

Yeah, God forbid we discuss cartoons on a cartoon board.

Anyone who frequents this website doesn't need to wonder.

You're bound to be mean to someone even when they aren't screwing up when you're absolutely fed up with their shit. Chip may not cut him slack, but Dale doesn't really deserve slack.

It's traditional sibling dynamic: responsible sibling treats foolish sibling like shit. Because of multiple reasons:

1. Deep seeded resentment that foolish sibling can do as he pleases while responsible sibling is forever denied the right go crazy

2. Foolish sibling is legit too dumb to live and has to be forever kept in line or else he will get himself kiled

3. Foolish sibling, once upon a time, pretty much irrevocably fucked up responsible sibling's life; to the point that responsible siblings dream of living by himself and having a life and family and career of his own choosing was stripped from him by foolish sibling, forcing him to live in irrevocable bitterness in a mediocre life he never wanted, with foolish sibling forever chained to him. As such, the only joy responsible sibling can eek out of his ruined existence, is to make foolish sibling's life a living hell and never let him forget that he's worthless and should just kill himself already

I honestly haven't watched the show since I was a kid so I don't remember if Dale ever did anything useful. I'm assuming if Chip is the brains that Dale is the heart? Is Dale better at talking to suspects than Chip? Does he schmooze with people and get them to cooperate? Is he "The Looks" or something? I can't really remember what his role was on the team. Chip was the detective. Gadget was the inventor. Monty was the muscle. Zipper was the scout. And Dale wasss.... bait? Dead weight? I honestly want to know.

How's your brother now?

I'm an only child :)

Fair points, user. I'm gonna go with reason number two, because Dale is a dumbass. I don't think Dale did anything to make Chip resent him or ruined Chip's life in anyway, unless just coexisting with him is enough to resent him because of his endless stupidity.

Because he was a mature adult, and was enraged by all the KIDS around him.

Chip was the only sane but serious one. Even I knew this when I was kid.

Dale was a gigantic fuckup lazy piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hFzEesuP520

Since when?

>Even when Dale was minding his own business and doing nothing wrong,
HE DINDDU DU NUTHING HE A GOOD CHIPMUNK XD

Fuck off, Dale. You useless lying sack of potatoes. Always trying to steal Gadget away, you red-nosed hilly billy.

Shipping war?

There are nice discussions, and patethic discussions. This one is patethic.

Is Chip your favourite character?

Of Mice and Men syndrome

One day Dale will fuck up so bad that Chip will have to shoot him in the back of the head to save him from being mauled by the town