What did you think of Red Hood and the Outlaws?

I think that start ruined it by miring it in bad press and creating a false impression of what would follow. They forgot that most people of the current generation only knew Starfire from Teen Titans, and so their depiction of her (even if accurate) was a slap in the face. They pulled up and reversed hard, but the damage was done.

I want to have sex with Starfire.

Did the rest of the series improve? It looks like a fun series.

Never cared for the first series but the Rebirth book makes me really like all three of the main characters when I didn't have any interest in them before. Linkara's also the last person to be calling someone a nasty cock slut.

10/10 Roster

But it suffered the hardest from Nu52 in where half of the writers thought it was a reboot and the others thought it was just a rebranding.

This. Never mind that this RHATO's Starfire was accused of going around in a skimpy bikini around a kid and having casual sex with a teammate... because pre-New 52 Starfire sunbathed in the nude around Animal Man's kid and had casual sex with Captain Comet just to past time flying through space.

It was just a bad way to start things off and the comic wasn't good enough to bounce back. Anybody who complains about Starfire really haven't read any comics with her.

Apparently the Rebirth series isn't shit like most of Lobdell's books.

Starfire at the beginning wasn't in her full mental capabilites and it was pretty late when Lobdell even started hinting that's an actual plot point and not him writing Starfire as a retard.

It was trite. Right out of the gate we realize that it's a soap opera and I quit.

top tier art, did good stuff for Roy and Jason
gotta love trucker hat Roy
but honestly at times Jason felt to much of a gary sue. guess he's not batman's son if he's not one though, but at times it was just contrived
still didn't know what to do with starfire, so he went the most obvious route
stories were just meh in general though

Made me realize how stupid TT cartoon secondaries are.

Starfire's memory issues were hinted at to being a more complex issue but that's not something people just hearing about the comic would know about.

It was just badly set up from the start.

One of the more enjoyable DC titles

>that time we dug deep enough to discover that linkara made a bunch of posts about loving dickgirls with huge black cocks and wanted to suck them
>that time when not long after that his most recent girlfriend who had left him revealed she was actually male and had male parts for their entire relationship
that poopy puffer meme took a big back step to that shit thats for sure. fucking linkara

bump

The first team was shitty as fuck but the enti hero trinity was awesome.

I like the idea of making a team of rejected sidekicks/wannabes to contrast with the titans and young justice

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

>"This comic sucks! Casual sex is uncalled for and frankly disgusting. Now if you excuse me I am off to jerk off to more classy erotic displays such as a big muscular black man ruthlessly fucking a dickgirl. I am a nasty cock slut you know."

Rebirth's been an absolute blast.

Although it's a shame Dexter Soy isn't always doing the art for it. His stuff's great

Became shit when Lobdell stopped writing it and then only becomes slightly less shit when he came back.

Prefered the R/A version because it was more grounded. They're was fun elements to the original but they didn't knew what to do with Starfire and she ended derailing the show. It didn't help that the plotline with Jason and the assassins was delt in the most boring and stu way possible.

Rebirth so far is superior in every aspect and know what it want to be. I really hope it will manage to keep being this consistent.

Linkara would never have sex with someone that doesn't have a penis.

His greatest sin was killing Helspont like a sucker. On the other hand, if he didn't do it it would be an loose end for years to come.

Greatest redemption in the comics world i've seen for a long time.

N52: Shit
RHA: Less shit
Rebirth: Absolutely great

I think he handled it pretty well and was able to bounce back. His ex on the other hand, far as I know she tried to be one of those 'good ones' that alt-rightfags like to parade around but it didn't work out.

Just more evidence that Linkara knows shit about comics.