BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Has 20 DLC Characters, 20 Fighters Base Roster

>BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Has 20 DLC Characters, 20 Fighters Base Roster
>only 2 RWBY fighters in base game

ANNNNNNND DROPPED. Into the trash it goes.

Are you serious? That's insane

Locking half of rwby is pretty crazy especially since the rest of the roster is recycled

lmao who plays this shit? Play Guilty Gear like a normal human being.

Really?

usually they add character to patch all the problems that occur like nerfing the fuck out of brokanoe

If it is free DLC then it will be alright in the end.

If it's 20 paid DLC fighters, then they are just asking for failure.

>free DLC
>in a fighting game that isn't Skullgirls
LOL

>only 2 RWBY fighters in base game
It's still 2 characters more than there needs to be.

>Injustice 2 is STILL the best fanservice fighting game EAST AND WEST

It's pay baby.

>no ice cream girl from rwby
Looks like they want to fail

Posting best pairing.

Technically, Skullgirls had limited-time free DLC for early adopters, which was only acceptable because the periods of free download were long and the DLC came out after the game regularly went on sale for $3 and was bundle fodder.

How is this Sup Forums? Because the game has two character from that shitty 3D Youtube anime thing some weeabo made?

Exactly. Plus, since people are mad about the DLC thing the game is doing, they'll whine to whoever will listen.

I'm still hype for this, and though I know dick about RWBY (bless Monty's weeb soul) but I find it stupid (and typical of Aksys desu) to lock marquee characters behind DLC.

not to be an ass, but the game already is using three extremely popular franchises in the fighter with large existing casts.

I mean, even as someone who doesn't follow RWBY, I do feel that's utter bullshit, and I'm not saying it's a good reason to allow RWBY to make up only a tenth of the base game's roster, but it is a reason.

Seriously, you guys at least getting a decent amount of the DLC character packs?

Also
>tfw this isn't a five way crossover clustefunck with skullgirls thrown in

For all RWBY fans:

Blake at least might be a preorder bonus, if you just want Team RWBY, you will have to preorder the base pack to get her for free, making Yang the only extra purchase.

Was this a good idea, hell no, however, if this game flops, there wont be a RWBY standalone fightan, not to mention any remote possibility of GGXBB will be destroyed.

>"This is a really shitty and disgusting scam. But buy the game anyway guys, or our corporate masters will punish us!"
How's that executive cock taste? Seriously, have some damn self respect.

It's not. Just like the Pacific Rim movie isn't Sup Forums either.
They can talk about the weabo shitshow here, but talks about the game belongs on Sup Forums.

>>only 2 RWBY fighters in base game
That shit shouldn’t even be in the game. It’s the same as adding Mordecai and Rigby into a Shonen Jump X Sunrise X Kodansha fighter.

>Team RWBY isn't in the base game and JNPR isn't DLC

This is my big issue. If you're gonna include something in cross tag battle, at least have all the mains in there.

Just seems like common sense.

They would've been better as special guest DLC like how Mortal Kombat/Injustice did Freddy, Jason, and the Turtles

>>free DLC
>>In a fighting game that isn't Skullgirls

Even those faggots had to ebeg to make the "free DLC" while later they would cuck themselves out by "growing up".

Guilty Gear Xrd had dizzy for free during the week of Evo and she cost $8 afterwards. Blazblue had Mai and Es for free for the first week of release.

you didn't even need to own the game to download them either.

These asian crackers are expecting me to play extra for blake

Fucking blake

>two single-character DLC releases (Blake, ???)
>six three-character DLC releases

I'm going to assume that the two single-character DLC releases will be RWBY (Blake and Yang), two of the three-character releases will be BlazBlue, two will be P4A, one will be UNIBEL, and one will be RWBY.

I'm just hoping that DLC characters will either be free for a limited time, like Skullgirls, or will be purchasable with in-game fight money, like SFV.

And just like that, Capcom is saved.

Just play Guilty Gear or wait for DBFZ.

Shut up, Boco; Capcom needs more than somebody else fucking up to be saved.

Guilty Gear on Switch when?
Melty Blood on Switch when??

This sure makes them look better by comparison at least.

Meanwhile Undernight fans get no ports for the updated version of their weeb fighter.

You'd think that everybody would be falling over themselves porting games to the Switch.

Shut up, Boco. Cap on is still shit. The only good thing they have going for them right now is that Monster Hunter is actively rejecting loot boxes.

They sure aren't doing great with Mega Man.
>desperately trying to gain back credibility by making 11 a Mighty No. 9 knockoff
Like, I get that it's meant to be a "fuck you, Inafune", but that's exactly what started that disaster in the first place. Uncancel Legends 3, ya twats!

>*blocks ur path*
For real if MH world doesn't sell like hotcakes Capcom is over

Legends is still fucking hot shit though.

characters at launch
>>Most of them just fucking SS forms of Goku and Vegeta.
>>Not many fan favorites in said roster while 8 fucking DLC characters announced months before it's fucking release.
>>limited combos and the open beta having horrible shit netcode.

Go back to /r/Krappa you fucking nigger.

There's one or two characters that have yet to be announced

I'm sorry for your handicap.

I assumed the whole thing was each IP would have 5 fighters base and then 5 more each in DLC but the fact the RWBY shit is locked means that it'll get either a smaller part of the DLC pie or overly lopsided part.

>anime fighter

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND DROPPED