>it's a "white male gets cucked by superior robot/alien/furry man" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F0PRHc7MirU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zds5HwwzWVY
youtu.be/JmRHihfPHMs
youtu.be/O9ca8SQnquE
youtu.be/zk5kIKKtdZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's an "user watches utterly worthless spinoff instead of the actual series" episode
We've been having too many of those on repeat.

>it's an "user is an obnoxious nostalgiafag" episode

>it's an "user gobbles up whatever the corporate machine shat out most recently instead of admitting that older is almost always better now" episode

>it's an "user watches the utterly worthless weeb spinoff instead of the actual thing" episode

>it's an "user doesn't realize that cape cartoons are strictly superior to capeshit comics" episode

I hate the clear propaganda of making robin pathetic and spergy, and starfire being a rejecting bitch to him. Fuck this show

>Teen Titans
>not teens

>thinkng TTG is superior to anything oelr even acceptable
How does CN cock taste their, viewer slave?

Eh, TTG doesn't count. It's not a real animated series, more like a collection of retarded shorts.

It's better than 2003 TT

Both were shit but theres no way TTG is better. OG TT is just annoying and bad, TTG is a whole new level of annoying spam and cancer.

The robot/cyborg/black guy or whatever isn't actually horny he's going (in a raspy irish accent) WOT IN THER BLUDDY HELL YE DOIN' NEER ME WHARF??? I GOTS A FAMELE YA KNOW! WAT YA SMUGGLIN, WEPPONS?! (checks ass)

so she can speak toaster now?

>annoying spam
This is CN's fault not TTG's

>being this mad

This is bait, here is your (you)

underrated

Can't be bait if he's right. TT is embarrassingly bad. Really only nostalgia-driven babies and weebs who eat up that kind of low-quality drivel can watch it.
TTG isn't the best comedy cartoon around, but it still has hilarious episodes and moments. And at least it doesn't try look to like an edgy, cheap imitation of anime.

It's just a teidt on their old dynamic. There's no fucking agenda there.

If you're trying to one-up Sup Forums in terms of shit taste, you're doing a stand-up job of it.

I'm sure that specific twist is completely coincidental...

*a twist on thier old

Not him but even the worst episode of TTG has better humor than TT youtu.be/F0PRHc7MirU

>Being this stupid

user... the car scene at the beginning wipes the floor with any full episode of TTG. You're dumb.

cringe

Hating on TTG is all the rage on Reddit. I'm surprised you didn't make the "your new favorite show xD" joke yet.

Holy shit that's terrible. Did they forget to put quotation marks around "funny"?

>Hurr, it's not "LOLRANDUM XD" and based around Family Guy-tier shock value.

>If anyone disagrees with me, that means they're Reddit.

No wonder I'm on the verge of actually joining that site.

>Reddit spacing

What is reddit spacing?

>that spacing
>implying he's not already a member
You have shit taste AND are shit it lying

>thinks he can play dumb

Isn't Starfire a turbo slut anyway?

pretty much
she was always a free love hippie

Doesn't look like one to me...

>It's a shitty new meme fetish being enforced and people don't know how to sage

This show was a much better attempt at LOL RANDUM XD seeing it didn't rely on being Family Guy-lite with a mean-spirited humor and hateable characters we're supposed to find "loveable" or piss on the remains of an older better show with fans of said older show being viciously attacked for no agreeing with the petty writers.

>it's an "anons act like autistic retards" episodes
These writers need to come up with new shit

i only read books

>watches the Sup Forums show
>expects it not to be autistic

that is the neutered weeboo version
not the real one

After more than 300 god damn episodes, they're obviously going to hit on some (((coincidences.))) Does the fact that they had an episode about pyramid schemes and annuities mean the show is a conspiracy to make children into bankers?

It is their fault for being annoying, cuck

How can that be the real one, if she's not a teen!?

To be fair the "original thing" isn't that good, whether you're referring to the comics or the first cartoon.

>or the first cartoon
fuck you

Sorry brah, it's the truth. Both are far and away superior to TTG but neither are really anything special.

>TTG and UG are lol random
They aren't. I hate how kids use this term without knowing its actual meaning.

Teen Titans Go! Is shit, it's always been shit, there's no charm or funny moments it's just shitty reference and meta humor and screaming every episode like Gumball, which is another bad show!

>Starfire’s fish face
Oh god I’m flashing back to NuPPG where Buttercup kisses some woman.

Lolrandom has meant “off the wall” for many years now. That’s precisely what TTG is. I don’t care about UG.

It's always the punky, butch chicks that people turn gay. I want to see fucking Bubbles turn into a lesbian. Watching each other try on outfits in the dressing room turns into a makeout session kind of thing.

I mean, think about it. What do you think all of these artists do in their spare time? Chances are they browse tumblr.

This, modern cartoons are just shit, specifically on Cartoon Network, anytime I see a TTG or Gumball or Steven Universe thread I assume it is filled with children and autistic manchildren because that's the demographic, if you unironically watch anything on CN right now kill yourself

It took their old dynamics, turned them up to 11, and got rid of any redeeming qualities any of the characters had. Fucking disgraceful.

They took boring characters and made them entertaining. What is wrong with that?

they took 3 dimensional characters with actual personalities and made them 1 dimensional dumbed down characters for a dumbed down impatient generation of kids.

That picture of raven alone makes TTG worth it. Anyone got any good ones?

The trips speak the truth.
>inb4 "no they were boring because I'm an autist who needs constant lolsorandom stimulation"

She looks cute in football gear.

>2003 Robin and Starfire
>no one dimensional

>mfw betas interpret Robin getting rejected by Starfire as an attack to their own masculinity.
where did it all go so wrong?

BUT ITS FUN!

>as an attack to their own masculinity.
“No.”

Some of us just don’t like cuckold conditioning on behalf of the ((((media)))).

>"they're pushing an agenda!"

I love GO Raven and Starfire youtube.com/watch?v=Zds5HwwzWVY

>I could write a fucking essay on how wrong you are on each of those characters, though I'm kinda lazy. But as it happens, I already kind of did it a while back for Starfire, so here you go:

>If you actually think this, you either weren't paying attention or just have really shit taste.

>Her most memorable moments by far are when she truly shows the depth of her character:
Season 1
>Robin... you are my best friend. I cannot be in a world where we must fight. If you are truly evil, then go ahead - do what you must.
Season 2
>History said it disappeared... but history was wrong!
Season 3
>Then let us end this battle now!
Season 4
>You may not value my life, but I still value yours!
Season 5
>The greater the struggle against your power, the more it resists. Embrace what you have inside, let it become you, and you will find who you were meant to be.

>inb4 who are you quoting
MYSELF you fucking retards, because you're so stupidly predictable it's astounding really

I think it's cute...

>I hate lolsorandum 1 dimensional bullshit so much
also you: HAHAHA LOLLLL i love when starfire or beastboy is xD weeaboo randum or raven is randumbly animu angry in the original teen titans series

I know this board is obsessed with sex because it's so hard to get laid, but that's a clear FRIENDSHIP moment you dumbass.

The TTG writers could learn something from that, if they weren't too busy spewing out trash.

Read and slink away in the embarrassment of your utter humiliation.

I wasn't implying anything romantic about that moment, I just think their relationship is cute.

Why are you so hostile user? Want to talk about it?

Uncld Grandpa is underrated. The last couple of episodes were really good except for the series finale.

>he believes the "men and women can be friends without having sex" meme
You will get cucked many times in your sad pathetic life

I find it refreshing that there's a formulaic show these days, instead of some anime soap opera. The only things that are consistent are old callbacks, but the characters remain the same a la primetime Simpsons, as opposed to every other modern cartoon becoming some anime/soap opera progressing series to shippesville like Gravity Falls, R&M, or Adventure Time where they only get 1-3 seasons before becoming a self-referential entirely different show.

It's just some lighthearted nonsense humor, I like it for entirely different reasons than I liked the original run.

Same here, man.

>he believes the "men and women can't be friends without having sex" meme
Is it difficult to be such a sad horny teenager that you pine after ever girl who is nice to you?

everything is better than being a cuckold

>that episode
I love how TTG Starfire loves being a brute savage instead of being a sad, kawai girl like TT Starfire

youtu.be/JmRHihfPHMs
youtu.be/O9ca8SQnquE

>getting the meme stupidly wrong
>going along with it instead of correcting him
It's SINGLE men and women can't just be friends.

Yes, that sad, kawaii girl who was so terrifying that her own alien captors were scared of her.
That sad, kawaii girl who liberated her planet after a brutal rematch with her own sister.
That sad, kawaii girl who knocked out her own love interest when he was becoming a danger to her friends, and RIPPED A FUCKING HOLE IN A METAL FLOOR to get to him when he was becoming a danger to himself...

Of course you can, although by your post, I doubt you have any friends of the same sex either.

Well you'll certainly never have to worry about that in your life

They can be friends. But they can't be close friends without trying to start a relationship. Anyone who says otherwise is trying to fuck and being sneaky about it.

i might actually be retarded
youtu.be/zk5kIKKtdZU

This

Jesus Christ...

Well that is a meme in media.
There are lot's of single men and women that are friends in real life that should be in a relationship together sexually or romantically. And they realize that cause they're adults and they have a grasp on what is good and bad for them in the long run.

Some people don’t like anime, so what?

I think TTGfag is underaged and never watched the 2003 version which is why he's just repeating the TTG writers' false rhetoric about it

That's why Clarence was so great. It was what you wanted, but actually well written.

I'm pretty sure ttg fag is either a writer of the show, or a complete lose who should kill themselves.

You're gonna be doing this long after the people on Sup Forums have left, just like the samefag forced meme shitposters on every board, you should think about that ttg fag.

I think anti-TTG is and underage edgelord that hate cartoons and think anime is for mature people like himself

>people that enjoy things I hate should kill themselves
The state of the TT fags

I think TTG faggot is just a shitposter just like most new52/snyderfags

>Gravity Falls
>where they only get 1-3 seasons before becoming a self-referential entirely different show
user...