How long did Ramona and Scott last together before breaking up for the last time?

How long did Ramona and Scott last together before breaking up for the last time?

A week
Then Scott killed himself

it's supposed to match the life of the creator, so about 8-ish years before Ramona started fucking other people and then she left Scott when he got pissed about it.

Story?

Shouldn't them all challenge Scott to a duel then?

Why would you callously assume they'd break up?

Because all her exes were just as shitty as Scott.

After a few years she probably meets some other shithead who has to battle all the exes + Scott

But the whole point is that she was just as shitty as her exes.
She went into the relationship assuming it would end one day, and Scott went into the relationship while still dating Knives.

The whole point is that they're both shitty, immature, fickle people who learn to be better together.

because scott was a loser with a shitty job and ramona was a canadian girl in her 20s

How many twentysomethings has Ramona sent to their deaths trying to kill Scott?

I thought Ramona was American?

It's based on BLOM's life so they're together bout half a decade, she drives him away from all his friends trying to get him to "focus on a career" instead of washing dishes all his life so he starts drawing, recollecting on the good ol days, and then Ramona fucks like 2 or 3 other guys when she decides to go to college, and breaks up with Scott when he finds out.
Then the comic hits big, he makes some money off of it and a movie deal, the whore crawls back and because he has money he tells her to fuck off and ends up with some younger hipster pussy that looks like his comic book waifu and her gay ass friends and spends the rest of his time giving them money and making comics that pander to them to seem cool.

T.the guy Neil was based on

>T.the guy Neil was based on
Proove it and this will become a legendary thread

A little reminder.

>completely misses the point that Scott is a shit human being and needs to grow up in order to get his shit together

what'd she mean by this?

Considering the vast majority of Sup Forums couldnt make that logical leap when Scott Pilgrim was actually new and regularly getting threads here... I think she can get a pass.
Besides, everyone knows Star Wars is twilight for boys.

>sequel comic
>Scott and Ramona are middle-aged and divorced with joint custody over their son
>Scott still lives like a child, plays in a band, mooches off of friends, etc.
>Ramona tries finding a responsible stepdad to be a good influence for Scott jr
>Every single one gets BTFO'd by Scott when it comes to the 1v1 duel
>Scott jr starts to idolize his dad's childish behavior to his mother's horror
>Comic ends with Scott and Ramona getting back together in an effort to give Scott jr a somewhat healthy childhood.
This could be a fun setup to a sequel or a one-off continuation comic. Ending might need some adjustment though.

Current star wars is more for girls than for boys.

Perhaps. But its still an adventure story where problems are primarily solved by bisecting the right person with a lightsaber

sssssssssauce?

it's implied that ramona had more than 7 exes that either moved on or were killed by the league.

>Because all her exes were just as shitty as Scott.
i dunno lucas lee seemed like a pretty chill guy.

he was probably one the few that were justified in joining the league + he was willing to let scott win.

Did Ramona fuck all 7 evil exes?

Other way around? I think? I’m pretty sure Scott was American, at least the animated pilot proved that.

I thought the point was that he was a childish loser that lives off his friends until he finally grows up at the end of the story.

Ramona was American, Scott was from outside of Toronto.

Nah if you want the real honest to god twilight for boys you're looking for Sword Art Online

>Stephen Stills
>Young Neil
>roommates

I don't know why I thought they were brothers.

Childhood is having a crush on Ramona.
Adulthood is realizing Kim was the best choice all along.

No, my guess is all except Matthew Patel.

>Adulthood is realizing Kim was the best choice all along.
You're still a child.

Oh yeah, that sounds like a relationship that will work with the time.

>Sword Art Online
but that's just .hack for girls though.

Kim a shit

Tell us more about O'Malley and Larson

>tfw you're an even bigger loser than Scott

well, if you take Seconds as any sort of relation to Scott Pilgrim, Scott and Ramona are still together. Also, if you take pic related seriously.

>T.the guy Neil was based on
this is fake, but i really want it to be real
Did you really only date Asian women?

>the indulgence of everything a not-quite adult, no longer-a-kid manchild could want from women
A girl with several evil exes that you have to fight who ends up leaving you for some arbitrary reason at the drop of a hat?
Like, even if we're going strictly by the MOVIE Ramona and knives aren't exactly ideal women.

>Patel
No

>Lee
No

>Todd
Maybe, but considering it was high school, he probably only made out/felt her up/fingered her. Not sure it was straight up fucking

>Roxy
Yes. I think she probably had sex with Roxy the most and was probably more attracted to her than the others.

>Twins
Maybe one? Maybe both? I dunno, the Twins are kinda a toss up for me.

>Gideon
She probably fucked Gideon. Then again, Gideon was kinda manipulative and probably avoided having sex with her to make her want him more or some shit.

>Random assortment of exes and one night stands
She's probably been with like a dozen men and women.

Didn't Julie refer to Neil as Stephen's brother in Volume 3? Maybe they're brothers rooming together.

>probably avoided having sex
I imagine lots of hot and disturbing BDSM

No, Neil's brother is Stephanie. Stephen and her were in Kid Chameleon (Envy & Scott's original band). Neil rooms with Stephen. I don't know if Stephanie was addressed beyond the third book though.

>I dunno, the Twins are kinda a toss up for me.
her fucking one of them and the other finding out is what lead to their breakup

the twins confirmed it in their fight. they also implied that gideon whored ramona out to strangers for money.