youtube.com/watch?v=r48HZAT4uOk
youtube.com/watch?v=omZY0HBPrp8

Does this trigger anyone
& any opinions on Bob's Burgers S8?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!j41RELAZ!T0aar3hpSj-Z1oIdmbYmr7O2FT3Mg06E1Y198UM2c2c
youtube.com/watch?v=_YuZJKy18Sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bobs burgers isn't the kind of show to push an agenda so it's likely making fun of her

I'm very easily triggered by sjw pandering (inb4 steven universe reaction images tell me to fuck off) and this isn't even a blip on my radar. If anything I'd say Bob's Burgers took some huge risks with the shit they did to be non-pc, like that shit with the biker gang that made jokes about being a part of the white supremacist movement but they turned out to be cool guys.

Don't care but god damn do I hate Tina episodes.

If she triggers you, you're probably the kind of guy who deserves you bye stink-bombed.

Honestly, I hope she comes back. She made me kek pretty heartily.

Better than Gene episodes.

Does this trigger anyone?

Frankly all of the kids can fuck off

I think they portrayed her more as quirky than making fun of her
It didn't bother me but it also didn't really feel like Bob's Burgers to me

I uploaded it onto Mega for anyone who wants to watch it:
mega.nz/#!j41RELAZ!T0aar3hpSj-Z1oIdmbYmr7O2FT3Mg06E1Y198UM2c2c

It just elicits pity from me.

>wearing horizontal stripes while being a tub of lard

no, but I imagine being that heavy must be a combination of painful and shameful

I feel more pity and shame for the wearer than anything.

imagine how much he jiggles.

>He

Doesn't trigger me none. However, I wonder what would happen if this guy took a stroll through the slums of Detroit while wearing this?

>has

its confusing
whats white suppossed to even mean? most people hating on white people are white themselves
i think they hate "white people" the same way they fight "nazis" or "racists" its all code for poor people voting republican

>fleas

loved the episode

I would take 1000 Genes over 1 Tina.

My tier list is:
>Bob
>Louise
>Teddy/Gene/Linda
>Literally anything
>Turning off the TV
>Tina

Where does the MLP episode come in as? A Tina or a Bob episode?

I'm honestly kinda disappointed in Bob's Burgers
I guess this lady that Louise looks up to and Linda validates just goes around assaulting people based on their skin color, and I guess that's fine?
Eh alright sure whatever I still liked the episode but that was a bit odd

>guy
Maybe it's because I've seen other pictures of her in this outfit, but trust me on this, that's a landwhale.

Yep
worse than the white hating writers are all the weak faggots that say things like this How much can you get shit on and keep acting like its cool, keep acting like being passive with no defence is the grown up thing to do

It reminds me of cow tipping.

Double edge sword Sup Forums she said, guys, I've dated so black guys are also included.

A Tina episode barely saved by Bob

>being triggered by this
who are the real sjws here?

>annoying fat "girl power" woman is annoying and enjoys getting BLACKED
I don't see the problem here.

Wow that was bad

Since when did Bob's Burgers take place in San Francisco?

Excuse me sir and or madam you can’t wear that in here, there are children present

why do non-white people give a shit about people making fun of whites

If it's done comedically it can be funny but when you make us the Bbooga booga strawman it's not funny. I mean come on we don't say booga booga we say boo in our rad ghost costume while we hang out with black people.

I thought she was funny.

I never realized how strong the gay agenda was in bob's burgers

can't unsee it

Have you never seen Teddy with Bob?

Come on man that joke was easy how did you miss it.

>teddy, bob, gene, jimmy jr, etc
>very male that comes in with that gay inflection in their voice
>that last christmas special with the trannies
>all the females voiced by males

youtube.com/watch?v=_YuZJKy18Sc

Probably nothing.

>BB already at season 8

So should it have ended already, should be ending, or does it have a lot left in the tank?

Still the funniest animated show on fox.
that's nothing new remember the trannies in season 1 at Tina's birthday.

forgot about these. but shit, it's all there. every episode is gay as fuck. no wonder the lgbtxyz community loves this show

>that last christmas special

I like how Linda turned a 180 when she found out the thieves stealing their stuff were LGBTQ+.

Nah man she turned a 180 because she saw it was a party. Linda was fine to accuse marshmallow earlier.

I hope you guys never find out about My Name if Earl, 4channers would riot in the streets.

I loved that show raising hope was also good.

Considering she held Marshmallow, Adam Driver and her brunch gay friend under scrutiny I don't think that's what it was about. I mean she was technically right that they shouldn't have stolen Christmas decorations.

Silly user, that won't trigger anyone. They'll just pay attention towards his fatness. If you really want to trigger someone, just post a picture of a young girl happily getting blacked, while a white guy sits in a corner watching, and starts crying.

It paces itself well. Of all the animated shows I've seen in recent years, BB has the least variance from season 1 to its current season. The voices are consistent, the characters aren't flanderized (maybe Gene sometimes, depending on the writer) and the setting hasn't been whored out to named celebrities yet. It seems rare that a show finds its groove so soon in its existence.

Whats wrong with that show? Granted I am not a pussy white boi so maybe I missed something.

But in the last episode before it was canceled we found out that the black guy got cucked by another black guy.

Y-yeah th-that'd show me...I certainly hope noknone does this...I'd really hate it...

She was obviously insane.

I appreciate that this show doesn't preach about acceptance. Bob doesn't go out of his way to tell you how great the trannies are, he just treats them like people.

I think it can pull a KOTH and make it to like season 13. That all depends on how well the movie does though.

I'm pretty sure that chick would never watch British Broadcasting Company, user.

Wrong stink bomb.

Crazy Limo lady was hilarious

>What's that patch for
>...tickling, a policeman
>What's that patch for
>...not, being associated with a white supremacist group

>Family Guy/Simpsons crossover jokes about how they're carrying BB
>BB is actually carrying them

I'm black and this triggers me, why the fuck do people do this? There's nothing wrong with being white, black or any other ethnicity/race.

Triggered wh*toids please BLACK TÜRKMEN.

I wouldn't call all the episodes great but it's still going pretty strong. What's actually impressive though is that it hasn't really lost sight of it's original tone or vision.

>Every. Oh. Hey, Marshmallow

I love Bob's casual acquaintanceship with drag queens

Fellow melaninated man here. They've been guilt tripped for 20 years into thinking self-loathing = karmic justice. The dialogue about race has been centered around winners and losers, and humanity just doesn't handle that well.

The episode never had the characters realize she was nuts
And the episode was a character assassination of Jimmy Jr. So Tina could become a strong woman who needs no man

Gene has talked about his distaste of white people before and how much he likes black people
He also talks about how he wants to be a girl often
Gene is going to be a tranny who dates blacks in the future

I would approve if she was brought back to explore her destructive mental illness.

did not read this thread

liked tina and jimmy junior

Imagine being this triggered by a fucking joke

Simple reason why white guys are upset. Insert any other race into the following:

These are stink bombs.....I throw them at __________ guys.

They should have just said guys. No reason for race to be here.

"All I know about Marshmallow is that she comes and goes as she pleases. She answers to no one. And she's truly free"

Honestly jimmy jr was also an ass off and on Tina should get with zeke.

>Marshmallow's not handsome, she's beautiful

BB may never be that good but it clearly is never THAT bad

Um, no sweetie, that would be misandry and that's a big no-no around here.

BB is a great show to fall asleep to 2bh family.

Season 6 had some weak episodes.
I didn't watch all of Season 7, but what I saw was kind of meh...
I watched the first 2 episodes of Season 8 and they were both lame.

The show has passed it's prime... it's a shame it has to keep going to promote the movie...

>"Hey ladies, wanna fuck this white people?"

Jimmy Jr has never been a guy worth Tina, but he's never been a straight up asshole who uses women
Just a little self absorbed and unsure what's good for him

Yeah idk why they ramped up Jimmy Jr's shittines 200x, so much so that the show made it seem like adults stink bombing him (aka a child) was justified
Weird episode

Not to mention everyone else in the restaurant have to deal with that stench...it could potentially ruin a lot of food and a lot of people's night.

Linda and Limo Lady should've been arrested and honestly I'm very disappointed in Linda. She's an oddball that does weird things but I didn't think she'd validate a racist piece of shit like Limo Lady and willingly stink bomb a restaurant just because a boy is acting immature. It wasn't Linda to me. Did this episode have different writers than usual?

Oh it's cool. Just a matter of time really. You don't think it'll happen but it will. Im gonna get you, girl.

Zeke is the best

They're still making a BB movie?

I didn't even know they where considering one

directed by Ian Hamilton
been on bob's burgers since season 5, only directed like 4 episodes including this one
written by Lizzie Molyneux & Wendy Molyneux
been on Bob's Burgers since the beginning
pretty good track record
what the fuck happened?

Molyneux sisters have written most of my favorite episodes. They can't all Ben zingers mang

The only thing this triggers is a seismograph.

>Tina should get with zeke
The truth

Let's settle this once and for all. Is Jimmy Jr. gay? For a while I thought his constant wrestling matches with Zeke were implying this, but now I'm not sure what to think. How much evidence is there against this?

There isn't any reason to think he's gay, he's never done anything homo and he's only been attracted to women. Nothing gay about WRASTLING—Zeke is the one who initiates it most of the time anyways.

Have you ever been to Detroit? Lol

>a bloo bloo blooo

>Pride myself on never getting turned on by Bob's Burgers
>Nat gets her big fat booty stuck and wveryone has to push it

Well, so much for that resolution.

literally this
if other media would make it like this i wouldn't have a problem with all this shit

The 2016 election broke a lot of brains.