*gasp*

*gasp*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BIaF0QKtY0c
youtube.com/watch?v=pfAvN6rXdkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is that frail looking fella on the left?

Superman is Clark Kent. What's so shocking about that?

You lost me. One of them clearly has glasses.

>Superman is Clark Kent
This is the stupidest thing I read all week, they look nothing alike.

Why does Clark in that picture look like he’s going to impeach blognald blumpf?

Clark has this Conan O Brien look where he always looks like he shat his pants.

I thought Bruce Wayne was supposed to be Superman

Superman should be black because he gets his powers from the sun "scientists" even proved it

Seeing this whole "secret identity" gimmick on the movie screen just feels ridiculous.

>Metropolis knows
>everyone says nothing because they don’t want the god man hopping town because his silly game is over, or worse being mad about it

Stupid, Superman doesn't have a 'secret identity'. Everyone knows who he is.
Superman is Kal-El of Krypton and he lives in the North Pole in the fortress of solitude
Everyone knows that.
Who the fuck is Clark Kent?

No one has reason to assume Superman has a secret identity, they think all the times he isnt saving people he's off in space or at the Fortress of Solitude. Everyone thinks that someone with Superman's power must have something more important or more interesting to do than just go around living a normal life. Even if someone noticed the resemblance, they'd think that Clark has a startling resemblance to Superman, not that he's secretly Superman.

For a real world example whenever David Bowie wanted to walk around undisturbed he'd just visibly carry around a Greek language newspaper, and people would just assume it was a Greek guy with a big resemblance to David Bowie, that's all it took.

Superman is Christopher Reeve?

While it's not a great story, from American Alien
>I take my glasses off all the time, and you know what people say?
>What?
>You look just like Superman.

Bullshit. I've seen them in the same room together.

youtube.com/watch?v=BIaF0QKtY0c

>thing that's being paraded over the internet for ages
>Landis tries to pass it off as his original idea
It just proves that Landis takes his ideas from fan fiction and internet theories.

Fake news. Clark Kent wears glasses. Superman doesn't wear glasses.

This post gave me inoperable cancer.

he takes the glasses off when he changes into Superman.

Then explain this?

>99% match
So there are a hundred thousand guys in Metropolis who look as similar to Superman as Clark Kent does? Not exactly a compelling argument there.

What if he takes the specs off and keeps his 2peice on ? Is he super Kent ?

THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.

HE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SEE.

yeah i mean, look what happened in irredeemable

Duh!

Fella on the left looks like your typical numale soyboy

I love this scene, I can watch it for hours

FrankSupes is best Supes.

You really think Superman would waste his time with a day job, when he could be out saving people?

Superman's disguise is hard enough to accept in general but it results in a complete character assassination of Lois Lane as this genius investigative reporter.

Maybe its time for him to undergo an actual physical alteration from Clark to Supes. Not as extreme as Shazam or Prime, but... maybe he is somewhat "swolen" from solar energy and can expel off excess, becoming less muscular and a bit skin-droopy.

Very funny OP, but we all know Superman is just a psychic projection of the collective human unconscious into the material world.

>That time Charlie Chaplin lost a Charlie Chaplin Look-a-Like contest

And how about all those instances of "Person in old 1800's painting looks like modern day guy standing next to it in a museum"? Does anyone secretly believe they're a Time Lord or something?

there should be a reboot of superman that starts in-media-res, showing scenes of clark kent and superman, but then pull a swerve and have them not actually be the same guy at all

Then why does he have a hot cousin?

youtube.com/watch?v=pfAvN6rXdkM

Because humans are perverts with sexually based anxieties.

Proofs?

You let me down, user.
You let me down.

>Implying Superman needs a secret identity
>Implying Superman needs glasses
>Implying that weak ass nerdy reporter Kent could EVER be the Man of Steel.

The absolute state of Sup Forums

You dumbass he's obviously Green Lantern

Most sane people dont. It's just people having fun

>>That time Charlie Chaplin lost a Charlie Chaplin Look-a-Like contest
To be fair, he didn't show up in costume.

Neither does Clark.

Most of the Silver Age Lois Lane stories were Lois trying to proove that Superman and Clark Kent were the same person so she could blackmail him into marrying her.
That Lois never knew they were the same is a meme.

Wouldnt the melanin block the sunlight, reducing the power he receives? White superman should be stronger, its literally white power.

Where can I find those scientists proof?

10/10 would time travel again

There's also the time Tom Cruise went around pretending to be a FedEx delivery guy, and he wasn't recognised.

How have I never seen this one before.

Looks like that clark kent fella that reports for thedaily planet.

Who the hell is bruce wayne

Some works also present the idea that trying to look like Superman has become in-fashion for a lot of men in Metropolis. In All-Star Superman, Lex Luthor even notes the similarities in appearance between Clark and Superman, but simply chalks it up to the former intentionally styling himself to look like the latter.

B-But, his frail posture... and Superman never wears a suit and tie. Checkmate.

This happened in Rebirth already. It was like one of his first arcs.

Didn't Jim Caviezel do this to promote Man of Steel?

I've actually seen Clark Kent get ass raped by some green rock alien. If he was Superman he would've used his powers to escape.

then clark kent falls in love with super man and they get married

>both pictures drawn by Gary Frank
No wonder they look alike.

Listen, you morons, let me explain something. Clark Kent can't be Superman because Superman is always on duty and always patrolling. How he find time to be Clark Kent?

Besides, if Superman were Clark Kent how would he see without his glasses? I have glasses, let me tell you its a bitch to see without them

i know you guys think you're being funny, but you're not. how new are you? this is cringy and embarrassing.

Didnt they try to retcon or twist the secret identity thing in the late 90s or early 2000s and said that Lois Lane actually knew Clark Kent was Superman, but she thought the charade was kind of cute in a dumb blundering ox sort of way?

I think he was also really old at that point as well.

sorry but your double reverse bait aint working

?

this site has broken me over the years. I honestly can't ever tell when someone is serious or baiting in every situation

Lex Luthor... supposedly one of the smartest geniuses on the planet... thinks that someone is going to bother cleaning up his database AFTER he fired her.

Right....

Why would a perfect alien super being need glasses. Answer me that smart guy. What does he wear contacts when he's fighting crime?!

"Worry not citizen! I'll save from that mugger. Or I will as soon as I put my lenses in!"

"Egads my one weakness! My contact lense has got stuck!"

>this thread again
They say the mouseshilling is the worst part when they forget about reddit.

Who hurt you, user?

No one since this is clearly Superman trying to throw us off the trail. Someone in this thread is getting close!

Wait....So christopher Reeve faked his death and became superman full time?

Christopher Reeve was never real at all, Superman just moved so quickly it made the illusion of two guys in order to fulfill his acting dream.

They both look like they want to die so what?

True dat.

Bruce Timm, in a nutshell.

Yeah, it's funny but the 'squeeze you out" - literally abusing super powers to steal by-lines from a good reporter, especially one he is sometimes to often shown to have feelings, is problematic.

One of the best things in American Alien was that divide.

It's simply enough.

I don't care what you say, I believe that Keanu Reeves is an immortal being

No, you're thinking of Ray Fisher.

BS. Superman’s an alien who came here when his planet exploded. Clark Kent is a reporter who grew up in Smallville, Kansas.

>problematic

Yes, I know it's a big word.

Just sound it out.

Dude, the line is part of the disguise. Would you honestly believe Superman would do something so mean? Lois even calls him "a sick man" for even suggesting that idea.