Welcome to the relationship, Sup Forums!

Would you?

Only If i get to fuck beardy as well

if they were all strangers and not someone I knew?
yes.

I'm opened minded, but I'm not going to waste my time with an indecisive whore who can't pick one guy to commit to

have fun being gay

Its called having self-respect, you beta.

Would I what? Live with a bunch of strangers so I can wait in line to fuck my gf? No thanks

No, I'm not a cuck.

Guaranteed sex, a place to live and other dudes to hang out with.
Think of it like this; You're not the only one that has to share. Literally no one is on top in this equation.

Again, no. This implies I give a fuck about associating with these assholes, and it'd be like sharing a beat up old car.

>You're not the only one that has to share
>Literally no one is on top in this equation

So this is what it's like to think like a total beta male. So fucking insecure about yourself that you fucking compromise on a girl with other losers. Are you seriously not man enough to win a girl over all on your own?

I would rather be fucking single than do this kind of pussy shit.

Why would I care whether the other guys feel like they're sharing her too? The point is I don't want to have to share my girlfriend. You have to have limits to the amount of bullshit you're willing to put up with for a girl. Tfw no gf life is tough but theres always other girls.

Tried a threeway relationship once. Was Bi so it was kinda a win win.

Ended up with one of them becoming extremely cling on me and the other one feeling neglected.

The once in a blue moon fucking amazing sex was worth it but It crumbled pretty quickly. Still keep in contact with the guy as friends but the girl got all crazy so we cut ties.

Oh man, you're so cool user.

>tfw being normal is cool

There's no such thing as "normal" in 2018.

Do you have any other Hot Topic sayings, user?

I would stay for the Asian and only the Asian.

>wannabe alpha male posturing is normal

>being such a fucking cuck loser that respecting yourself enough to get your own girl is now considered 'alpha male posturing'

None of the other males are cute enough for me, naw

Don't see why not.