Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

OSHI-

>Paulo acting like he's hot shit
>not a minute after pissing himself because Abbey stared at him
I hope he gets his face punched for something he deserves for a change, right now for example.

This page is actually pretty good.
I wonder if Paulo would be more willing to listen to Mike now that he's been burned by Lucy.

mike going nuclear please i want it

It feels like we never win with these.

>If Mike punches Paulo and calls him out of his bullshit, noone will call him on the fact he is a drama primadonna who needs reassurance for everything he does.

>If Paulo calls Mike out, nobody will call out how much of a shit person paulo is.

We can never get the right answer of both of them being called out on their bullshit. I want them both to lose.

>mfw this will happen

>Paulo actually being a good friend and asking what the fuck's up with Mike
>When Mike has his panties in a twist about his girlfriend getting railed all over Playdog magazine
Forced drama

Only one person can bring this through, and he's long dead.

what the fuck is this and why are there always threads for it

>resuming gray cat suffering
Good. I need this

some dumb comic obviously

IDS HABBENING :DDDD

Alright but
>are you gonna be a spiteful little bitch?
I mean he's not really wrong but that's not how you get somebody to talk to you about their problems. He did this same shit when he tried to get Abbey back with Daisy, too. "Hmm, how should I go about this? Oh, I'll tell him that no one else wants to hear about his dead mom!"

Paulo is the grand champion of being unable to stop being a dick

Those exploitables are always fun

DAVID WHERE ARE YOU

If only Alec were here. He'd fix everything

Agreed. Paulo or anyone in their so called group of "friends" has never treated Mike as a friend.

Waiting for the aftermath of the fight. So he can stand over Paulo to say this iconic line
>"Damn, you got knocked the fuck out!!!"

That's right. Suffer Grey Cat.
Make me forget my troubles.

>Paulo trying to be a "good friend" to Mike despite his prior history of being a thirsty beta that'll throw his bro under the bus for some pussy

Oh yeah. Nevermind the times he's given him advice on sandy. At least twice that I can think of, too.

Still, he's a shitty friend to Mike along with the other's.

>Always took Lucy's side and never once before tried to listen to his side of the argument along with everyone else

>Got him beaten up by a bunch of girls

>Instead trying to listen to him before he always resorted to hitting him like that faggot Abbey he's afraid off does to people

Yeah, "some friend" Nice try suitcase.

He does have a spine! Suddenly I'm looking forward to the next update.

what will daisy say?

>Daisy: Guys! No fighting were all friends here
>Mike: Friends? That's laugh
>Paulo: *shoves Mike* Stop being such a bit- *gets punched in the face*

>Daisy: Things are a mess, aren't they?
>Mike: Mm.
[Mike punches Paulo]

>At least your real friends'll give you a response.
With friends like Mike's, that's not necessarily a good thing.

paulo sure picked a dangerous way to feel on mike by getting him to wrestle

>at least your friends will give you a response.

So which is better? A response from shit friends that could make things worse or no response at all?

This. You can have good intentions all you want but a shit delivery can easily ruin that in the eyes of others. There's a way to go about things that Paulo can't seem to grasp

>because Tae refuses to address the realistic effects of turning Paulo and Lucy from anime stereotypes to real characters Mike is just going to get broken down and molded into being the perfect bf for Lucy and the punching bag for Paulo
Love it

I'm gonna give Tae the benefit of the doubt and guess Paulo is doing it because he doesn't beat around the bush and he's a jerk, so it makes for a more exciting exchange than say if Sue noticed how shitty Mike was and tried to talk to him one-on-one, especially since that just happened with Abbey and Jasmine.

Do not read this comic.

You are giving me this advice just under a year too late. Why weren’t you there when I needed you? Now I am trapped here.

Paulo was in the right here and you know it

He's right but he has an extensive history of being mean to Mike for the sake of it it's no surprise that Mike's gonna try to murder him next page.

Does someone need to be blunt with Mike and tell him this shit with Sandy is not a sign of a healthy relationship? Yes. Problem is there's nobody to do it who he'll listen to. I don't like Mike much but there's no denying his friends have unfairly treated him like crap over Sandy and Lucy. You'd need an outsider like Jasmine with Abbey to make him start reconsidering things.

Does anyone have that leaked page?

>your real friends

Where does this orange fucker get off?

>>Tae refuses to address the realistic effects of turning Paulo and Lucy from anime stereotypes to real characters

Pretty sure she went the other way around during the end of the watercolor saga where the colors became muddy and character proportions started showing traits of chibishit.

I'm sorry user. I will try my best to save others from a similar fate. Just know that I believe in you and I believe that someday you will have the strength to stop reading this comic.

I'm sorry user, but Madison is brown.

Here it is, lad

Tell us your tale with this comic, o wise user
When did you start, and when did you stop?

There was a leaked page? where is it on the BCB timeline?

>"paulo is a shit" meme

Good to know Paulo does get his shit kicked in

Abbey WAS NOT BOTHERED when Paulo said that, not to mention it was meta-commentary that the comic, having just gotten rid of Lucy, would stop being such a dour melodrama, and for quite a while after that was true.

is it a meme when everyone else is a shit, including Paulo?

>disliking a wholesome meme
what a faget

>You can have good intentions all you want but a shit delivery can easily ruin that in the eyes of others
For few seconds I thought you were talking about the character retcons the bobbleheads bought along....

>it was meta-commentary that the comic, would stop being such a dour melodrama, and for quite a while after that was true.

And now it is worse than ever, and have been ever since Tae realised having Lucy gone like that fucked up the pacing and lazied it up and slapped in some gaylords for the pink tumblr dollars to compensate.

Probably a chapter in the future. It was leaked during the drawstream

That page might come out on Friday at the very earliest; more likely next week or even the week after.

Some people have forgotten that recently Paulo has been an attentive friend to Mike (the first time they've really seemed to be friends in the whole series). This is much more significant than a mean prank Paulo pulled two years ago in-story and 10 in real-time when the comic had a very different atmosphere and tone.

Remembering this, Mike is indeed being a huge bitch here.

The sad part is that the homopolo stuff just makes this seem like he's thinking with his dick.

Putting that aside, this is another inconsistency with the "Paulo is soooo imature!!" shtick since he's taking shit more seriously here; he even references how he just used to call Sandy imaginary. Also note that he's cooking his own dinner (because he has to). He's probably been doing this for years.

Geez, in context the last couple pages of Mike dismissing Paulo's concerns makes him seem extra douchey to forget about all that. Not that Paulo being extra pushy about is helping things, but still

see you wednesday.

Paulo learned from the difficulties he had with Jasmine and is trying to give advice to the less-experienced Mike (he may have had a "girlfriend" longer but he's seen her twice since they were nine years old so he doesn't know shit).

This is why Paulo is the most interesting of the main characters. He's the only one growing up. Even though the retcons he's the only one who's actually changed with the exception of Lucy (but she only just came back from being out of the series for a long time and she's also more irritating than ever)

>Implying that Mike ever had any friends

it's my 18th birthday and on this day i get to see my boy paulo help progress the plot

And also the most frustrating character portrayal with all the retcons or "departures" regarding his personality development

I'm a little miffed that Mike isn't going to expand on the "knowing more about surprise attacks" thing

>Mike punches/shoves/grabs Paulo's throat
>Paulo starts choking and drops the phone, Mike catches it
>"Mikie! How could you do that?!"
>"It's the only way he learns"

Pic related has the page after that one, pretty shitty quality though, sorry

Happy birthday user!

I want Taeshi to breastfeed me

Why is there so much shit being thrown at Lucy? Sure, she was a huge bitch, but she isn't the devilish monster Mike makes her out to be. Also, she doesn't even WANT to talk to the gang anymore, so why is Mike so adamant on keeping this drama???

Lucy coming clean to Paulo about how she's misled him over the past few years was so badly mishandled it made her look like a selfish asshole.

She's the direct cause of a lot of drama

thank you for wishing me a happy birthday! :D

True, but she at least tried to be calm and nice to him.
She even apologised to Mike, numerous times, about the bullying. Sure, it doesn't make it OK but can't he let it go already??

Honestly, her existence is cause for drama. But hanging out with someone or simply being there is not her fault

>True, but she at least tried to be calm and nice to him.
The way the chapter played out made it seem like she was unconcerned with dispelling Paulo's misconception that they were already in a relationship because it's what they both wanted. She waits until the last moment before bringing the subject up. If she was shown seeming distracted and uncomfortable I'd think she was having trouble getting the courage to say it, but instead she's gossiping and eating water-ice carefree.

Paulo is a nice guy

this but unironically

Lucy and Mike are made for each other at this point

For you.

I feel like the real question is, how the hell are they going to make up? Mike and Sandy falls apart obviously, and I could see Mike going back to Lucy but why would Lucy want anything to do with Mike at this point. Christ they have so many problems together

>Somehow Augustus and Lucy's friendship end
>Lucy slowly starts to reconnect with the other characters
>Sandy either dies or is revealed to be cheating on Mike
>Lucy and Mike fuck in the end
Probably how it's gonna go down

>Somehow Augustus and Lucy's friendship end
Hard to swallow. "Escaping" is what he really wanted all along and being a good boy at Lucy's house is the way to that.

Hopefully they don't make up.

Lucy needs to let go of Mike and Mike needs to let go of both Lucy and Sandy. However I know that that's not going to happen.

Probably Mike will go to her when he loses Sandy. They'll get in a huge fight. Then he'll kiss her and she'll forgot why she was even mad.

How about we all just admit that we're waiting for Alejandro come back and do something

>They'll get in a huge fight. Then he'll kiss her and then she'll knee him in the crotch because she now has Augustus as her comfort pillow.

ftfy

Man the facebook comments are jerking off Paulo something fierce. Apparently he's being "mature" here. I don't get it.

I'm just waiting for Mike to push Paulo's shit in, but that would be nice too. I'm just hung up on who I'd actually want to be involved it something like that. Mike and Lucy? Lucy and Augustus? All three of them, or maybe even the whole table? I dunno. I don't have very high hopes for it being done well anyway.

He still deserves a beating and a lesson on how you should watch what you say unless you can throw hands. Daisy ain't go save him from it with "That's just the way Paulo is" bullshit that she used with her white knighting autistic ex boyfriend.

He probably would've just let it go, but she fucked up by always reverting back to her bad habits and everyone always white knighting for her made it even worse.
Daisy doesn't count because she only took his side because she wanted to get into his pants prior. She also made is worse by forcing the two to talk to each other when they both needed space for awhile. Then ganged up on Mike with the other girls on how he's so stupid for rejecting her.

>Augustus leaves her and goes after Daisy again

Because ever since the "gay Paulo" retcon nonsense that happened a few years back. Facebook and even Shitddet only likes because he showed LGBT characteristics and the fat ugly fujoshi's are desperate.

> taking my sarcastic comment seriously

Your wish will be granted in a couple of pages, apparently.

That being said, I have more sympathy for Paulo, who actually tried to get over Lucy by dating other girls, only to get shit from her for doing so. Not to mention getting literally fucked by two other girls as revenge against the first girl he was dating.

Then after breaking up with Jasmine (a character who doesn't even deserve to be in this trainwreck of a comic), he tries to lay off dating and reconcile with Daisy, that is until Abbey decides to throw his daddy issues into seventh gear and threaten him physically.

If that isn't enough punishment, Bitch Lucy decides to come back into the story, take Paulo out to a carnival and then tell him the bold-faced-fucking lie that she never loved him, and then proceed to verbally and physically browbeat him into going to the party of the girl whose boyfriend just threatened him to stay away from.

Contrast with Mike, who's still hung up on a long distance relationship with a childhood crush who's obviously more interested in her career than him.

But hey, I don't blame you for trying to follow the convoluted drama dodecahedron of a webcomic that that tells it's story at the pace of a tortoise on Ritalin, and uploads pages just as slowly.

True, but he's still a shit friend.

None of the main characters actually act like friends (even David hasn't been shown to hang out with Paulo in ages) so why he's so shitty?

You answered your own question, user. David is only interested in smashing Paulo and that's it.

>Always white knighted Lucy back then
>Use to always pull cheap shots on Mike along with Lucy but can't take it when others hit him
>Got a bunch of thots to beat up Mikey boy
>Never really thinks or watches what he says and gets a pass from his friends and teacher's alike for it

Mike's a full hard beta who needs to move on and Paulo may be a bit better because he's trying to move on, but honestly he's just as pathetic as the others.

Maybe he gets a better opportunity somewhere away from her and shit goes awry between the two.

name one fucking way mike/lucy can be done in a healthy manner in the remaining in-comic timespan

Hate fucking each other but both apologize during the act. Then go for round 2 while Haley accidentally walks in on them.

>Always white knighted Lucy back then
Mike bears some blame for this. He defended Lucy against any criticism in the earliest comics and allowed himself to be drawn into the "MikexLucy OTP" meme even when he had gotten sick of her. The flashback to Lucy rejecting Mike was when they were 12, almost a year at least before the start of the events the comic depicts but Mike didn't do shit about it despite how hurt he was.

>Use to always pull cheap shots on Mike along with Lucy but can't take it when others hit him
Always? When did Paulo hit Mike except after Lucy left?

>Got a bunch of thots to beat up Mikey boy
That was mean, but he was also still a brash and naughty little boy. When was the last time he pulled a prank like that?

>Never really thinks or watches what he says and gets a pass from his friends and teacher's alike for it
Paulo can be clumsy but hating him for it is an overreaction, especially when the reader gets to know he virtually always means well.

what the fuck is this

a comic made by a dysfunctional faggot, for dysfunctional faggots

>Update
dubs has decided

Lucy and Augustus start reintegrating with the main friend group, Mike becomes single again. Lucy and Mike start having fun again and Mike starts coming over to her house and vice versa again. Then they put all their problems behind them and become a couple

It's a woman, user

Lucy still holds a flame for Mike. Half the reason she's trying to avoid the group is so she can avoid Mike because she knows her feelings are going to cause Problems.

RIP Paulo.

Him not managing to do this without poking Mike's sore spots is super in line with his character, though. Even when he's trying to be nice he's being a dick.