Which Robin does Batman like the least?

Which Robin does Batman like the least?

Tim.

Easily Jason

>Dick is the first born who struck out on his own
>Jason is the edgy black sheep
>Damian is actual blood
Tim by default

What happened to Jason Todd anyway? Lost track of the character.

Jason
>just an ok sidekick for tiny amount of time before he starts whining about stupid shit nonstop
>dies being a retard
>comes back an even whinier hypocrite who doesn't care about justice at all but how he feels about how Bruce "abandoned" him
>new identity is honoring some random old villain
>then has the gall to act like some badass vigilante with guns who plays by his own rules even though he takes your orders like a spineless bitch all the time, like using rubber bulllets because you told him to

At least Dick took a new name honoring some other good guys and Damien didn't go out like a complete bitch when he died. Tim's just kind of there.

Spoiler started a gang war, but I don't think even Bruce really ever considered her to be a true Robin, what with no memorial and just giving her the costume to spite Tim.

Dick is also probably the best leader out of the Robins and able to join the justice league on his own merits.

I don't follow the comics but I've always been under the impression that Tim and Bruce had the most professional relationship of all the Robins. That might mean Bruce doesn't have the most passionate relationship with him, but wouldn't Bruce like him MORE for that? Tim just seems to do his job and not make any waves. Dick was Bruce's adopted son and went through teen drama. Jason was a mess that Batman tried to change, failed to save, etc. Damien is his son and an opportunity for Bruce to teach him the opposite of everything he learned as a kid. Aside from blackmailing Batman into getting the job, Tim has never done anything too combative.

Jason kills people and blames Batman for it. So its gotta be Jason.

Lol do you read comics?

Its Tim. He's the least "son" out of the group

Him and Bruce are on good terms right now. He's with a new Outlaws team that Bruce gave his blessing to. Read the new Outlaws, it's great.

>>comes back an even whinier hypocrite who doesn't care about justice at all but how he feels about how Bruce "abandoned" him
He had a good point, Batman is an autistic retard who doesn't want to kill the joker because muh line is too easy to cross and if he did he wouldn't turn back.
Batman is an autistic pussy.
Maybe Jason was a shit robin but he is the best of the Batfamily, tho is not saying much.

Tim

>That might mean Bruce doesn't have the most passionate relationship with him, but wouldn't Bruce like him MORE for that?
Do you like your coworker more than you like your family?

same one as everyone else Damian,Bats loves him as a son kinda, as a partner not so much.

Jason is his favorite

Out of the loop. Who's the Hulk looking motherfucker in the bottom left?

Bizarro.

That's Bizarro. The book is essentially a "Dark Trinity"

Ah.

Tim

Even when Damian didn't exist and Jason was still dead or the outsider who really showed up because nobody knew what to do with him, Bruce seemed like Dick more.

It just got worse when Tim had also Jason and Damian to compete with, and Damian is his biological son and Bruce felt bad about Jason.

They more or less called them that in the Trinity books
>Regular Trinity: Supes, Bats, Diana
>Dark Trinity: Bizarro, Jason, Artemis
>Evil Trinity: Lex, Ras, Circe
>Magic Trinity: Deadman, Constantine, Zatanna

*who never really showed up

He's on good terms because Harras allowed Lobdell to write that. He's only using Bizarro because Johns encouraged him since this version of Biz is essentially Cereal Lords OC. Lobdell, as per usual, had few clues when he started stuff out and now everyone is treating his 'trinity' as if it's some stroke of brilliance.

Tim is pretty dull and tedious, especially since the New 52 created the stupid continuity and age BS issues with the Batwank history, but Jason is by far the least necessary, least liked and most useless member of the wholly unnecessary 'bat family.'

Tim, obviously

Being able to leave at the end of the day but choosing not to is the foundation of our relationship.

Additional Trinity: Dick, Donna, Wally

If you don't know who Bizzaro is you aren't out of the loop, you have never even seen the loop nor know what the loop is.
>>new identity is honoring some random old villain
He took the former identity of the man who killed him that is not random you moron.
Not at all Bruce shows more love for Jason than any of them because he feels so bad for him for taking him off the streets from his shitty life to save him and fucking up by giving him an even shittier life.

Why does Batman keep getting these kids?

>new identity is honoring some random old villain
>random
>RANDOM

Yes, I prefer several of my coworkers over some of my family members.

>he wants a successor and has to get them young
>batmonologues are pretty boring

Be happy that Steph and Duke aren't considered that way anymore

>the least necessary, least liked and most useless member of the wholly unnecessary 'bat family.'
That'd be Damian.

>Steph

meant Cass

Robin is like the Batsignal an outdated concept created before the invention of Walkie Talkies and Alfred, he's there so Batman has someone to talk to if not all the early books would just be wall to wall thought balloons.

If most of UtRH and stories from that era are still in continuity Jason has been forgiven for way too much shit for him not to love him.

The man needs adult friends.

Bats likes them young, so, the oldest

Maybe least liked (though most people have not liked Tim for years) but nothing else is true. Batman (and Superman) havong children at their age is necessary for many reasons, most of all because it was unbelievable for men of their stature to have not reproduced. Unless they were gay or infertile but neither is the case.

Thats not why Robin was added, he was a self insert for kids and it was a huge success.

This is the most casual filled thread I have seen in a long time.

Of those four it would most likely be Tim. All over probably spoiler.

He's the actualization of how everyone perceives batman. It's pretty entertaining if you're into chuuni little fuckers.

Honestly i think Bruce will never forgive Dick for the fact the he left him and Gotham to fallow his own path.
Out of all the bat-characters he is the only one that actually maneged to go away from Gotham

Changes each decade, no?

When it was just Dick and Jason, Jason was clearly the least favorite. Bruce would have dropped him in a minute if it meant Dick would come back. Then COIE ruined that relationship and it took ~15 years to rebuild...

Dick was basically the buttmonkey of the Batfamily from the late 80's through the early 00's. Bruce shut him out completely. It arguably wasn't till Grayson's Gotham Knights run that they really reconciled, and that was what, 00? 01?

Then you could argue that Jason was at the bottom for the 00's. First because they'd finally moved past treating him as the sacred cow, then because he came back and kept murdering people like a jerk.

Tim started slipping after Damian became Robin... he was easily the least favorite when the New 52 came about. Dick is back up at the top again. Damian is up there with him. Rebirth is trying to fix Tim and now he's fighting it out with Jason.

Damian because he was born of rape

What happened to Duke?
Is he a robin or what?

He's "The Signal"

Currently? Tim. He's not even his son anymore surrogate, adoptive or otherwise. He still has his own parents and he's sort of just there because The writers want him to be. His favorite oddly enough is probably Jason at this point. Dick is Dick and Damian is more Dick's son than his. Jason is also his favorite because he's the only one that isn't a total manlet

So we can all agree that Squire is the best robin, right?

>Unless they were gay

Jon/Damien is a way better iteration of it, or will be when something comes of it worth reading way too much into.

Stephanie Brown

>some random old villain

Probably Tim after his evil future self went on a rampage.

The one who keeps making this thread. Go to bed, Jason.

Pls no bully cass

Best boy.

But its so damn easy because shes illiterate

Idk about Bruce, but Tim is the one I hate the most. Fuck off if you hate your job so much, you little shit.

The better question is which Batfamily member Batman likes the least.

Spoiler, no contest.

Tim but not in a bad way.
He just doesn't care about Tim as much/the same way he cares about the other Robins.

Azrael?

Yes.

>Rebirth is trying to fix Tim and now he's fighting it out with Jason.
I am a Timfag, but I would say that ever since Tim came back, after the initial reunion with Bruce, his relationship with him has only deteriorated, with him being all paranoid and crazy in the most recent issues of detective comics

Tim

who knows

more like conner, tim, cassie. also like the the regular trinity they all have the hots for each other

why does batman hate stephanie so much, is he a fag?

Has Jason killed more people than Damian?

>Dick's the golden boy.
>Jason's situation is obvious.
>Tim's the one he forgets exists.
>Damian's the one he's kind of ashamed of which is why he sticks him with Grayson.
I feel like the only one he's proud of is Dick.

canon this

Any specific ones where Bats referred to Dick as his son? I remember something vaguely but my brains too scrambled atm

easily

She's a useless know-it-all.

Jason arguably killed a man two issues before he died and as soon as he came back to life he had a duffle bag full of heads. He has certainly killed countless amounts of people.
Damian has killed quite a few people but nowhere near Jason.

Dick and Jason are his favorites, that I know.

So it's between Tim and Damian for the least liked Robins.

He seems to like that Damian is a moody, obsessed shitwit just like him. It's what he always wanted to instill in the rest of them.

Damian killed alot of shadow operatives while training.

Timkon is better, Superbat is obviously the best though

I genuinely think he loves them all equally save for his slight favoritism towards Jason, maybe.

I don't think he doesn't love Tim as much I think Tim just doesn't require as much love as the others and he knows that. Their more professional relationship and Bruce praising Tim for being so good at detective work/computer shit/efficiency/independence/whatever other nerd shit is how he shows love for him.

Was Red Hood's connection to the Joker known post Crisis? It was in Pre-Crisis since Red Hood's debut ends with Joker explaining the deal with Batman, but what about in the modern age?

I won't disagree, but I see this going places. You have a chuuni little fuck in a lot of pain and the most wholesome boy in existence who happens to be more impulsive and less naive than his dad. It's two forces that can generate drama on unheard of levels if they get in the right hands. Not even in it for the shipping, just Superbat isn't very dynamic. Also way too shounenshit hetero bro for me.

Dick ended up becoming the kind of hero Bruce would've liked to be but never could be.

Like a less damaged Batman but with the charisma and inspirational leadership qualities that Superman has.

This.
Sure, Tim was adopted by Bruce, but this happened very late and Tim grew up with a father, it makes sense for them to not have a father and son relationship like Bruce has to Dick and Damian.
Also, that doesn't mean they can't be close or important for each other.
I have no idea where the relationship between Jason and Bruce stands right now tho, but I like the idea of them not being in good terms.

Where does Terry rank on his list?

The next generation trinity (the generation that will never really get to take over)

Not that user but I think it was a little of both, they also wanted to have a Watson to the Batman’s Sherlock.

90's punisher is a lot of inner monologue, but it's not a problem.

hes not o n the list.
Not even canon.
kill yourself

You know, I actually liked this
>Joker knows his Batman is gone
>He has no interest in Dickbat
>Becomes a mask private dick just for shits and giggles

90's Punisher and 40's Batman had two very different audiences.

I agree. Timkon seems to be more likely though and could believably progress into something like that, I love their friendship and I also really can't ship shotas. If you want an easy, content, vanilla Superbat ship then Timkon's the ship for you.

Aged up Jon/Damian would be pretty great though. I also prefer Future's End Timkon to regular Timkon though.

>Future's End

Shit, meant Titans of Tomorrow

>Tim grew up with a father, it makes sense for them to not have a father and son relationship

This as well. Bruce has always been adamant to not replace or disrespect all the Robins' fathers/parents in any way. Tim doesn't need a dad as much as, say, Jason or Cass did/do.

She is useless and stared and gang war.

>>the least necessary, least liked and most useless member of the wholly unnecessary 'bat family.'
>That'd be Jason.

His favorites Damian and Dick.

Jason.

he's schway