Shelf/collection

Shelf Thread: I need new material edition
Hello shelffags, how is your week? Whats your newest haul looking like?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/
instocktrades.com/
cheapgraphicnovels.com/
cheap-comics.com
booksetc.co.uk
speedyhen.com
bookdepository.com
comiclist.com/index.php/newreleases/next-week
youtube.com/watch?v=6VO9505oVkM
amazon.com/Black-Panther-Epic-Collection-Panthers/dp/1302901907/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1516074571&sr=8-1&keywords=black panther panther's rage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't know where to buy? Try these:
amazon.com/
instocktrades.com/
cheapgraphicnovels.com/
[your local comic shop here]

Are you Euro or UK and don't know where you buy? Try these:
cheap-comics.com (EU)
booksetc.co.uk (EU)
speedyhen.com (UK, hefty fees if delivery adress outside of UK)
bookdepository.com (free worldwide shipping but known to manhandle books)

New list of things out next week:
comiclist.com/index.php/newreleases/next-week

Is fixed this time, I hope.
Nothing new this week but I did get a new kraken bottle and Im waiting for my LCS to send me an email about the intershop order I did last week.

How is the war of kings omnibus? I was thinking of getting either that, Daredevil Omnibus by Mark Waid, or the Ms. Marvel Omnibus. Which of those are any good, if any. Also, thank you for answering my question.

Dont know about the Daredevi or Ms Marvel Omnis, but I really like the War of Kings, good binding, great story, and to my surprise it has a lot of setup for vulcan with UXM 475-786. It is part of a greater story, the Cosmic Marvel Annihilation to Thanos Imperative so its not great if you know nothing about that, if thats the case I would go for other omnis and read the cosmic digitally first and be amazed by it.

UXM 475-486* Altough that would make a gigantic omni.

Finally got some new stuff so I have a reason to post. Feel free to shit on my tastes

Hows iZombie? My gf likes the series and Im thinking about getting her the comics. I dont expect them to be a police drama, but are they good?

Heres the stuff i got for xmas, not pictured: Complete Calvin & Hobbes

>turning 30,parents send note asking what I want do me birthday
>Uhh fuck I dunno here's my Amazon wishlist
>sent me the single most expensive thing on my list and some ridiculously nice weeb knife essentials.

...well damn

I got the Ms. Marvel omni for my sister, she likes it. The stories are pretty good, Kamala doesn't deal with a ton of Inhuman baggage despite being created out of the horrible Inhuman push.

Daredevil's a pretty good jumping on point. I'm not sure how far the Waid omni goes, but it's pretty decent until he moves out to San Francisco. Does a good job balancing darker edgier Daredevil with what he was in the 60s/70s.

Still reading through a bunch of shit, collecting series I've read here on Sup Forums. And a bunch of books are scattered throughout the room. Also, had to resize this fucker as small as possible to be able to post, Flashpoint is placed before Nu52 League.

2/?

3/?

And finally,

Nice. What are those called... Shun?
Cool book too, hbd!

Your parents are cool as shit, user.
>that All Star Superman hc
Wew. What extras are featured? Never knew it had a slipcover, that's pretty based.

Reposting from last week. From the Christmas threads. Thank you, Gifter Miracle.

It's the Absolute.

Absolutes are pretty sexy. Sketches and some insights about the characters like Samson and the Kryptonian couple.

Holy shit, that's fantastic. The backstory and production of All Star is something I'm really curious about and it looks like the Absolute would scratch that itch. One day.

You might enjoy this then
youtube.com/watch?v=6VO9505oVkM

repostan

Exactly the thing, actually. Thanks user.

They're Koishis, which is a line from a Japanese blacksmith coop called Masakage. Don't know how the steel matches up against Shun but definately more expensive.

And that's the last of my holiday haul

I need a bigger shelf. Books are piling up in other places.

Wew, that is some god tier arrangement, user. Nice set up you got there.

Just picked up the Hellboy in Hell Library Edition. Haven't cracked it open yet. Also I wish DC would do a RHATO Rebirth Deluxe HC but I'm not counting on it.
>Well she sneaks around the world from Kiev to Carolina
Aaaaand now it's in my head for the next month.

Thank you kindly

Latest purchase. Len Wein and Kelley Jones' Swamp Thing mini from 2016

>4 Kids Walk Into a Bank
I want to check that out. I've heard a lot of good things about it

Yeah its nothing like the show but the art is amazing, story is more paranormal with stuff like werewolves and ghosts.

Thanks, I'll get her the first trade and we'll go from there.

Really nice. Your parents must be great.

They were cheap and I like Darwyn Cooke.

Don't feel the need to excuse yourself. A lot of people on Sup Forums are buying Doomsday Clock.

Are you the nice argentinian that also has Good night pun pun? Nice to see ya around.

amazon.com/Black-Panther-Epic-Collection-Panthers/dp/1302901907/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1516074571&sr=8-1&keywords=black panther panther's rage

I was thinking of buying this collection, you guys think its worth it? the cover looks "eh."

Yup, that's me. ty

Usual Loki bump

bumping my favourite thread