Tiggle Winks pilot episode

Tiggle Winks pilot episode

Been out for a month but I only just now saw it and figured other people missed it too

youtube.com/watch?v=CNoiw2ts_WM

So what did you guys think? I hope it gets a series.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwEOkme69TA
instagram.com/p/o1H0bWIwgG/?taken-by=mykechilian
instagram.com/p/pKiO7uIwkr/?taken-by=mykechilian
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Love it so much

Awesome, I hope the series manages to keep Grey and Kari on board too if it gets greenlit.

Tingle reminds me too much of a garbage pail kid. I like it though

Never saw that stuff myself, aren't they from the 80s?

mid-late 80's to early 00s

He fucks the cat right I'm just checking but that's the vibe I'm getting

The Abby-Ka-Dabby actually looks like effective workout equipment.

I just saw it recommended too. That fucking thumbnail.

Cats are people too, they need love.

Would recommend.
>Creative premise
>Cartoony elements that a lot of cartoons today are missing
>A MC who while being eccentric and optimistic isn't annoying
Only downside is the animation looks a little too much like everything else airing today

looks really boring

Yep, I had to use it once I saw it while looking for pics
I guess people are really getting fatigued with the "cal arts" style or whatever people are calling it. I don't mind it, sure variety would be cool, but it works.

You look really boring, Mr. Lowercase.

>Yep, I had to use it once I saw it while looking for pics
I meant on the video

Tiggle reminds me of Spongebob. I really liked this. Hope it gets picked up and I don't have to wait three years.

This looks pretty different from everything else on. At least on CN.

>that leaf dollar in the beginning

Oooooh the raging workout lady, right right

>So what did you guys think?

It looks bad.

why must they make main characters so QUIRKY and unlikeable

I didn't like it one bit.
Maybe I don't like cartoons anymore, but that's not likely, I still re-watch old episodes of Adventure time once in a while and laugh like a retard.

And yeah, he totally fucks the cat.

The only thing I'm looking forward to is Planet Panic, but that isn't getting picked up and even if it does, it will be downgraded to shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=dwEOkme69TA

It feels like I've seen this before. Everything about it is familiar, though I've never seen the show until now.

On a side note, this is the profile pic from creator Myke Chilian's twitter.

every cat owner who actually knows how to deal with cats knows they're just as loving as any dog and love kisses

>calarts style
>animal sidekick
>cringe humor
it's just a bunch of popular shit put together

i kinda liked it but the main protag is extremely annoying. i would probably watch a few episodes before dropping it.

Like it, wish pibbles was a girl though

Yeah he fucks that cat.

>This is now a Lisa the pointless thread

The MC reminds me of Spongebob.

even spongebob is more likeable

>it's just a bunch of popular shit put together

That makes sense. There isn't a hint of originality in this cartoon. Everything about it feels forced and contrived.

Second they said the protagonist line I shut off the youtube link.

I swear, the 2010-2020 is going to be cemented as the decade where 'WE'RE TOO COOL TO PLAY THINGS STRAIGHT, LETS SUBVERT AND DECONSTRUCT EVERYTHING'.

Pretentious assholes if you ask me.

>Sup Forums likes this but shits on Infinity Train

>Sup Forums is a hivemind even when you're part of Sup Forums

I like both but i don't like YOU.

>cringe humor
Where

The protagonist is just a humanized spongebob in a uncle grandpa universe.

Infinity Train was fine but I had some big problems with it. It seems a few people dislike this as well.

Not any more.
Seems like he based Gweeseeks on his cat Gweeloo that had to be put down in 2014.

instagram.com/p/o1H0bWIwgG/?taken-by=mykechilian

instagram.com/p/pKiO7uIwkr/?taken-by=mykechilian

WHATDOWEGOOOOOOOTHEEEEEEERRRRRE?

I dislike both shows.

i hate learning about dead pets

Good thing you weren't around for the megacolon cat thread on /an/.

I like how he's like a mix ov Spongebob and Flapjack

>itt: shows that would be made better by removing the mc

This pilot is shit but at least it spawned a spicy meme

I actually have a friend that's working on spriting for a new project that ties into the pointless.

Alright big shot, what would be the ideal MC in a cartoon like this.

Not him but, The entire fucking thing my dude, the very first attempt at a joke is a 4th wall break (at least i think that was the first attempt at a joke, the earlier segment under the couch was just awkward and quirky dialogue (which makes up most of the runtime).

Those post are all clearly different people.
Also, early spongebob and flapjack did the excitable and dedicated thing well, i know there was something else that did it well but I can't remember it.
I mean, this is shit and Infinity Train has potential, but Sup Forums isn't a fucking hivemind. Sup Forums can't even agree on basic undeniably true shit like "EEnE is good, SU is bad, and Fanboy and Chumchum gets more hate then it deserves"

Neither of those things are cringe humor.

You're thinking of cringe humor as in laughing at things that are cringey. I'm referring to attempts at humor that are themselves cringey

See, I hate the guy’s hair. I’d rather he have an afro

Does he fuck the cat?

I unironically consider Pointless to be a modern masterpiece; even shadowing Painful and Joyful. Here's hoping part 2 comes out one day.

The cat is cute.

Then he'd just be Billy Dilly.

This cartoon actually looks promising to replace Adventure Time and Regular Show.

Well then that's highly subjective.

It's cute, but most importantly it's funny. That's more than most of these pilots manage.

You only like "Infinity Train" because of teased depth when you know it'd just be fucking nonsense. Remember the "deep hidden truth" behind Gravity Falls? Yeah.

Only when it least expects it.

Aww fuck. I wasn’t really a fan of this short but now I want it to succeed solely because this guy and his cat were true bros and he just wants her memory to live on.

sometimes I bounce around boards and I forget that Sup Forums is tumblr.

t. catfucker

kek