LOVE Thread

To help cleaning up the board, this thread is to just say positive things that you love in Sup Forums media. No negativity allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YLmQDN5B5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But shouldn't we spread the love everywhere?

I sometimes go into the occasional drawthreads that start here and compliment the works of other anons.

I love to hate things.

Love. Let me tell you how much I've come to love you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word "love" was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the love I feel for Sup Forums at this micro-instant. For you. Love. Love.

I love jokes and big tits.

Fresh takes on cliches. The other day I saw a new spongebob episode, but it was actually pretty decent. It involved plankton controlling spongebob's brain, but when plankton used spongebob's eyes to see, spongebob couldn't see. I thought it was cool and interesting.

The European comic storytimes that happen sometimes, also that some indie comic writers come to this fallen board.

I like Steven universe
It’s no masterpiece or anything but I’m always excited to see what happens next and watching the mysteries slowly unfold

I love my waifu.
She's cute! CUTE!

The Abstract Simpsons Memes always make me laugh. I love 'em.

>new episode
The one where Plankton crawled inside his head? That's one of the first episodes ever.

I love the fact that I can find cuckold stories so easily.

I love Venture Bros.
I love Villainous and it's animation
I love pizza guy
I love people who treat animation as an artform and not as a tool
Problem Sleuth

i love the threads about Donald or Scrooge mcduck because they post the comics.

I love you guys.

I love reading Achewood, it's always good for a chuckle

Nice.

I absolutely love Calvin and Hobbes, it was what showed me that comics could be art and Watterson's paintings got me interested in High Arts.
You know what, I'm not going to tell you to shut the fuck up this time. I love you too, Boco.

I love Lastman and American Vampire
No

Thats gay Boco but the feeling is mutual. I also love most recommendations I got here

I love my he man toy collection
I love cartoon women and traps
I love violence and gore in movies
I love fashion

I like to watch slice of life cartoons

>I like to watch slice of life cartoons
I hope all SOL cartoons get fucking cancelled for being a plague on current animation trends

i respectfully disagree but good for you

I love that you have great taste.

No no, the thread for this is here

I really like Donald Duck comics threads, the feeling that there is a group of people who enjoyed the same comics than me when I was a wee lad is goddamn comforting.

Flex Mentallo is brilliant. Probably a lot to do with me avoiding the NEET life.
I adore Hellboy, its fantastic.
I have a frankly inappropriate love for Gotham Academy. The first 12 issues are dead on.

I love superheroes because they inspire me to be a better person.

Flex Mentallo literally saved my life. He's my favorite superhero.
All-star Superman is also just as wholesome.

On that note, Quitely is quite frankly my favorite illustrator PERIOD.

I love the whole word, and all its sights and sounds!

Boom de yada
Boom de yada
Boom de yada
Boom de yada

Should i read felx mentallo. Whats so great about it?

I love it when a cartoon sneaks in an adult joke, some dark humor or a good meme.

Is that loss???

My first and only x-fu ever since i rewatched Evolution. I keep looking for excuses to post about her, but not that much love for goth rogue here in Sup Forums. I think i love her, and yes, i know i'm a sad person.

I love fujoshipping the most inane shit. I can fujoship fucking anything but it's most enjoyable to do it to unconventional Sup Forums media.

I love how Peter decided to do the right thing after the dad-talk with the Vulture in Homecoming, even though he was scared shitless.

That was the Spider-Manest thing I've ever seen on screen.

It's really great if you feel depressed or borderline suicidal.
It's probably healthier and more effective than antidepressants.

Morrison at his best doubled with fantastic art from Quitely in possibly the best superhero reconstruction and meta-fiction out there.

I love it too. Borderline homo Sup Forums bromances and rivalries make for god-tier ships. Anime only fujoshits don't know what they're missing.

I love Superman. Reading All-Star Superman made me realize that I should give a shit about more than myself and be a more empathetic person. It showed me that I should look at the reasons why people make bad decisions so I can help them instead of being angry that they let me down.

I really can't express how much better that has made me feel. I don't feel as angry anymore, and as a result, I don't feel so fucking depressed all the time. It's still there sometimes, but I feel like I can beat it now. I feel like people like me now, and more importantly, I like me now.
Like said, superheroes inspire me to be a better person, and reading All-Star Superman has made me want to have that effect on someone. Now, I have a goal in life. I don't want to kill myself, I want to write comics and be a good friend to the people around me.

Thank you, Grant Morrison, and thank you guys for giving me a place to hang out and get out of my own head. I love Superman and I'm starting to love myself.

>repost bullshit threads nonstop
>anons complain because there's no good content anymore
>"DURR Y CO NOT LOVE NO MOAR???"

Why is everyone here so fucking clueless?

I don't love this post

I love Kirby, especially 70's Kirby, especially especially KAMANDI

Yes, they put a meme about a miscarriage in a children's cartoon. What's more is that the joke is framed in the psychopathic comedian's (the girl) room.

You are on the wrong thread

Seriously though, what's wrong about waifu-posting? You can post waifus whilst still having good discussion.

i love seeing what anons make, any of the creation threads are cool to see.

I actually really like this thread. I feel like we should have a thread like this stickied on Sup Forums at all given times.

I love Stardust

I love this board

It's the only board that pertains to my interests that has not turned into a Sup Forums satellite board

Marco is cute! CUTE!

Nobody cares about your imaginary girlfriend that much to warrant your own thread.

If you have a Waifu that's fine, but I don't need to be reminded of it every time I look in the catalog.

I love normal Marco more than Princess Marco. I like my shotas boyish.

>It's the only board that pertains to my interests that has not turned into a Sup Forums satellite board

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO

LOOK AT HIS POST AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA OHHHH MAH GOODNESS HEEHEEHEEEHEEHEHHEEHWHEHEHEE

I hate how little people talk about Off the Air.

Waifu threads have been a staple everywhere since forever

Seriously, what is with all this moralfaggotry infecting this site? Nobody can just fucking chill

>It's really great if you feel depressed or borderline suicidal.
Yeah, i need to read it then

How about you shut the fuck up and stop trying to ruin the board faggot, youre no better then us and all the posts you bitch about are on topic

But i really love her user, and i just want you to know that... and remind you every now and then.

>Nobody cares about your imaginary girlfriend that much to warrant your own thread.
Apparently enough that they get over hundreds of posts. Fuck you

>it's le culture
>That makes it okay to spam endlessly

There's a reason Sup Forums kicks their virgins to /c/ instead of letting them free reign on their board.

>62 replies by 40 posters

Totally not a sekret klub

How does this threads post count correlate to waifu threads and thier popularity?

I love that mega-autists are trapped in a perpetual loop of cuckery

>literally incapable of spreading some love in a love thread
this makes me sad guys, but i love those of you spreading the love

Arthur Ranson's art is incredible an deserves far more recognition that it gets.

If you think somethibg is bait or actively trying to start shit ignore and report. (you)s are what they want and theyll keep coming if you provide them.

I love that Anime will always be infinitly superior to western "art"

Interesting.

Wich comic is this?

Button Man, gist is that the super rich hire various killers to fight each other in modern (for the 90s) gladiatorial combat for their own amusement. The series follows ex SAS man Harry Exton as he is drawn into 'The Game' and his subsequent attempts to escape it.

I like gay ships.

i love bad baits

I love Denny O'Neil's the Question

I love Finn and Jake's relationship

I love you

I love these four movies.

I love Channel-tans.

They are cute, the threads are mostly nice with anons doing what they like and being productive, we get many art from people outside of the site too.

Feels like one of the only Sup Forums projects where people are having a good time.

Yes but when is volume 7 getting translated? ;_;

I like how there's people from everywhere I found tans from my region, that's nice

It's pretty much perfect.

Love the webcomic and drawthreads. They're generally pretty wholesome and offer sometimes harsh, but nearly always deserved constructive criticism.

Love you too, Sup Forumsmrade!

Shut up Boco.

I saw Coco with my 6 year old brother and we both loved it.

I love pepe

I love posting pepe and watching grown men pee their pants in an autistic rage at a harmless cartoon frog

Sup Forums's obsession with soyboys is making me want to shave my goatee.

I've been reading Usagi Yojimbo and really loving it.
I just have a question about the artist, Didn't something happen to him that affected his work?

>I love... watching grown men pee their pants

i think he has eyesight problems and his wife had a hard battle with cancer. i think he's doing a little better nowadays

Despite everything, I still love Homestuck
Well. At least, the early acts. I *like* the middle and tolerate the end.

most recently, i love picture related (starlight). storytimes have made me discover some great stuff.

The main strip could be a fair bit better right now, but I love everything Dredd. Can't wait to see what they got in store for this year.

When I can help people out like in pic related...

He was looking for this - youtube.com/watch?v=3YLmQDN5B5E

I love Kate!

nice!

3/4, but maybe the fact that final Fantasy seemed to have nothing to do with the video games affected my impression of it as a kid.

I love collecting and sharing rare pepes